[131129] Juukishi Cutie ☆ Bullet - Even the greatest plans can be foiled by ABCXYZ.

Checkmate

ピュア&イノセント
Admin
Oct 16, 2010
nIYzcf.jpg

Original Name: 銃騎士 Cutie☆Bullet
Brand: Effordom Soft
Homepage: http://effordomsoft.com/zyuukishi/index.php (Requires Japanese VPN)
Release: November, 2013

STORY

Rifle Squad, is the organization which protect the peace and order of the kingdom.

My name is Fujikura Ayato, I belong to the Rifle Squad of White Rose Academy as a vice captain. I report to my captain, who is also my imouto (!) Fujikura Miyabi.

My subordinates may not have family ties to each other, but in order to fight the evil around Louvre capital, we stand united as a whole, just like a family.

Everyday is hectic, but also fun. Then come an unexpected event: The White Rose Academy is to be closed.

Although it is hard to believe, we all come to agree the fact that it is over.

But we discovered that it was a conspiracy from the Red Rose Academy, executed by their Captain. In order foil their plan, we need to assemble a capable team.

Eventually, three girls joined us.

First Class, active duty Rifleman, also super delusional girl, Minami Mayu.
The supposed-to-be-perfect Ojou-Sama, just is a bit naive, Reina Do Medeshisu.
The foreigner who speaks a language you can only pretend to understand, Sarah Tefal.
All three of them + Miyabi and I live under the same proof, to work out a plan. However...

Hey, why do I have to be a bunny girl?
Why did you sneak into my futon?
Because you cannot take bath by yourself, so I have to wash your hair for you?
I'm grateful having you waking me up, but you don't have to be on top of me.

And those sweet days keep on going

I wonder if we are able to foil the Red Rose's conspiracy .

CHARACTER & CG

From left to right: Miyabi, Mayu, Reina, Sarah

wzyD3xP.png
KRzHchn7.png
Oe0qCgzo.png
MkIGUm4.png

Personal Comment:

My Rating: ♥♥♥♥

Ok, let's go back to the story again: Red school somehow made the white school to be abolished, and we are going to screw red's by ABCXYZ all day. This plan is brilliant! Definitely awesome although I wish the imouto's bewbs were smaller. Well, I guess I gotta make do with Sarah.

Art by Yuuki Hagure, nothing is confirmed yet, but this is enough reason to give it a try. Expect some gunning and "shooting" action here, whether it's theirs or "yours". It's all good anyway, it's all good.

Last edited:
Only [MENTION=2]Ignis[/MENTION]; paid some attention to me when I mentioned this in IRC...
Glad to see there's a release date already.
Need to see more from Hagure. :D

Yeah, not particularly a fan of Effordom or anything, but I like Yuuki Hagure (a lot).

At a first glance, the plot looks quite... substantial? An internal clash within a special gunner squad wherein an academy allegedly conspires to have another closed. Conspiracy! Deceit! Cloak-and-dagger approaches to dismantle another squad and vie for dominance and everything that follows -- budget, fame, influence -- for being the only military unit in the entire kingdom.

But, with the bits that make this a moege, it's no longer the case. Like how the protagonist is second-in-command and reports directly to his imouto. Or that everyone lives under the same roof to work out a "plan" against the conspiracy. Uh-huh. Throw in the characters' quotes that Checkmate included, and it doesn't look much different than Koikishi. ┐( ̄ー ̄)┌

Yuukli Hagure!! I probably will add this to my backlog.. if i just finished Purely Kiss now T.T

Can someone help me gain access to the game's website? I've tried several web proxies already but I still get kicked back.

Was Koikishi really that bad? I've played almost all routes (except the imouto and the genki girl one) and I think it's okay for a light-sided romance VN. I do hope the author of this one doesn't make it NTR/dark-sided romance since I'm not a fan of that part of the VN genre. I'm also curious if this one will have unlockable routes like koikishi.

They banned everyone who are outside of Japan. You need a Japanese proxy with a Japanese IP range on it.

still... i don't think there's a heroine in here that can beat Yuu's moeness! :evillaugh:

Resona beats Yuu to hell and back. Not to mention OtomeRiron was one of the best games of the year.

[MENTION=7737]Animaksiat[/MENTION] How about you stay on topic then? \o/

Last edited:
[MENTION=5368]WtfCakes[/MENTION]; oh please, don't bring another games heroines coz it'll be just become an OOT topics! stick with the thread, will ya? there's thousands of heroines out there!

/me refrains from posting waifus list

Aint there any CGs for this yet? Its been too long.

[MENTION=77]Terumi[/MENTION]; i see that you've bought a new computer, teruteru :evillaugh:

[MENTION=5368]WtfCakes[/MENTION]; i never got OOT, and still talking about effordom soft and Yuuki Hagure's Character Design... :fag:

if you're saying otomeriron is the best games of the year, then you're one happy dude, many of navel's fan are dissapointed with Otsuriro! aside from Risona's route all of the route are poorly made! i guess you're just play for the fap not the story!

uh oh... it's got OOT again, why am i even bother with this noob! :donefor:

You think I'd make a statement on someone I don't know about?
Yuu was simply overused deredere moe traits all packed into an imouto persona. Sure it's nice, but it's in no way unique.

And how about you go check ratings for Tsuriotsu and OtomeRiron and compare to Koishiki before you say such crap? One of the reasons why OtomeRiron was so good was cause it had so much focus and content in one main route. The main reason was simply the enjoyable writing.

And I obviously spent 30 hours reading non-fap material for fap material that I skip over.

oh yea, sure... where's this rating? but mention this... i don't accept vndb's rating, since the voter numbers are just too few :fag:

i don't see the gap... aside from asahi's rate... none of the graph shows that koikishi is losing from otsuriro :fag:

.....? Are you blind? I just posted the Median scores. OtomeRiron achieved a score on the level of the highest tier games like Key's games. While Koikishi's is a super duper average moege score.

yea sure... for the score...
try read overall.... from top to bottom, the only reason it got so high are not Resona but all of the are for Asahi's.
which is again... i really envy you dude... you're saying this was the best games of the year, i know it's not a bad game at all... but still i feel kinda regret to bought the game! wished if you also experiences the same like all other Navel's Fan who bought the game!

btw as for score... 85 from 316 voter are so-so for me same goes for 70 from 410 voter

I'll appreciate what the game was meant for instead, thank you very much.
It wasn't just some bland charage afterall.

[MENTION=77]Terumi[/MENTION]; i see that you've bought a new computer, teruteru :evillaugh:

Sorry but didnt buy. Still struggling to balance my books and 'wants' for PS4, PSVITA, 3DS XL + Pokemon and many more. I dont know where to slot in priority for CPU.... T____T

No war please. Peace is good in eroge.

/me runs

Looks like the wakasa patch seems to have come out on April 4th. Does that mean new CG and character models?

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

thebreaker2 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Could you please reupload RJ236136? Event better.
Remember , Hentai SAVE the world.
You are here because your parents did something HENTAI before . If you enjoy in any hentai product , don't forget them .
Always be grateful
hghhgh wrote on Shine's profile.
[ハチハチダヌキ] てんせいせいかつ -TS娘とただれた夏休み-ver1.3.3
https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01040107.html
mizuno ai wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Could you upload RJ428404 update ?