[Hentai game] [131025] [Trois(トロワ)] MONSTER PARK 2 FANDISC ~Lost episode~ + Original Event Disk [H-Game] [Patch]

For people who still can't install it, found a working fix (credits to Mikocon on Nyaatorrents).

1 - Copy the content of the mounted ISO on your hdd
2 - Extract the cracked setup file and copy it to the folder where you extracted the ISO (overwrite the old setup file)
3 - Install it normally
4 - Enjoy !

When i try to run it, it says kDays.dll is not in my computer.

Also, by doing the alpharom way, all words in game are missing and the game stop advancing at the big monkey scene in the first side story, it doesn't crash or anything, it just stops advancing.

Someone know how to fix it?

When i try to run it, it says kDays.dll is not in my computer.

Also, by doing the alpharom way, all words in game are missing and the game stop advancing at the big monkey scene in the first side story, it doesn't crash or anything, it just stops advancing.

Someone know how to fix it?

You can get the kDays.dll from this post I made in another hgame thread : http://www.anime-sharing.com/forum/torrents-47/5-%5B130830%5D-%5Banim%5D-%E7%AE%A1%E7%90%86%E4%BA%BA%E3%81%95%E3%82%93%E3%81%AF%E6%9C%AA%E4%BA%A1%E4%BA%BA-%5Bh-game%5D-%5Bpatch%5D-167524/#post1174325

You should be able to run it fine with this. :)

Reactions: clockuprules

So, the same things is happening, in game words are missing and the scenes keep stoping. I really appreaciate the help and hate to push but is there some kind of requirements or steps? Like having the non-lost episode cd installed?

I keep getting this error message too when i try to install but since it's in kanji i can't read it.

Sem título.png

So, the same things is happening, in game words are missing and the scenes keep stoping. I really appreaciate the help and hate to push but is there some kind of requirements or steps? Like having the non-lost episode cd installed?

I keep getting this error message too when i try to install but since it's in kanji i can't read it.

View attachment 3441

In your screenshot this is not a error message, it's a message asking you if you want to install Monster park 2 FanDisk.
The installer allow you to install the Fandisk and some additional stuff for the original game.

So the problem might be that you tried playing the original game while it is not installed on your pc so its why stuff are missing.

In your screenshot this is not a error message, it's a message asking you if you want to install Monster park 2 FanDisk.
The installer allow you to install the Fandisk and some additional stuff for the original game.

So the problem might be that you tried playing the original game while it is not installed on your pc so its why stuff are missing.

Unless the fandisc is really part of the original, but why then it allows me to install without having the original? Also, the scenes that were missing things were clearly from the fandisc, since the option was "side story". I believe it's a compatibility error but i always keep my windows at jap locale... I hate this life where I can't enjoy playing a simple game without having to solve puzzles.

Working fine after following instructions from @chrno94 . Thanks!

Just can't get the Monster Park II Original to work though. Got a black screen after installing and patching and cracking.

Does anyone have the agth hcode for Monster Park 2 w/ the fandisk? The original hcode I was using for MP2 doesn't work after installing the fandisk.

Thank you in advance.

The installer window says that the Fan Disc is installed beside a version of Monster Park that's "Kanzen ban" meaning "complete edition."

I'm trying to figure out if its considered complete because of the Fan Disc and Original Content Disc or does the main game itself actually have extra content?

I'd figure out myself, but I'm having trouble getting into the game because of Trois' copyright protection.

Quite frankly, if there's no difference between the main game and the original MP2, I could do without this edition.

Okay, I used the patched setup file, but it doesn't give me the option to install the complete version of the game. Am I to assume that this is because I no longer have the original MP2 installed on the machine?

Last edited:
The "For Getchu" thing is supposed to be unvoiced, right? And I presume the other ones (for ordering from other vendors) are as well?

Huh. I don't get any voices...

Also, what he asked:

The installer window says that the Fan Disc is installed beside a version of Monster Park that's "Kanzen ban" meaning "complete edition."

I'm trying to figure out if its considered complete because of the Fan Disc and Original Content Disc or does the main game itself actually have extra content?

I'd figure out myself, but I'm having trouble getting into the game because of Trois' copyright protection.

Re: [131025] [Trois(トロワ)] MONSTER PARK 2 FANDISC ~Lost episode~ [H-Game] [Patch]

Thanks for posting this. :) And love the new forum layout. Nice work.

For those encountering the serial code page.

1. Mount the iso
2. Explore the mounted iso through My Computer, and drag out everything into a new folder (make one).
3. Drag the Setup.exe to AlphaROMdiE-Build20130905.
4. ???
5. Enjoy.

Everytime I try and do step 2, dragging out everything, something about a virus, and then permission denied? o.O Setup.exe is a virus?

Seems like there are no more seeders for the game... can someone seed again?

Reactions: fguelffstan
This seems to still have seeds https://sukebei.nyaa.si/view/336319 If it doesn't I'll try if I still have the archive. Also the "final version" should have this fandisc included (not completely sure).
If everything else fails, contact me and I can find a way to share it

This seems to still have seeds https://sukebei.nyaa.si/view/336319 If it doesn't I'll try if I still have the archive. Also the "final version" should have this fandisc included (not completely sure).
If everything else fails, contact me and I can find a way to share it
Answering the thread seems to have added some seeders, good :)
Thanks anyway.

BTW, these editions are weird.
What is the original game size for you? The edition I have was out after the DLC, and I'm not sure the DLC wasn't already included in it.

There is the base game and the fandisk which are the 2 main products. Then there are several bonus mini episodes, one of which should be included here, the others are difficult to find if at all on the internet.
The final version includes the base game, the fandisk(if I remember correctly) and some additional scenes in the main game, but you have to unlock them by finishing the game (or finding the save files).

OK I think I finally found out : best is actually to download the "final edition", which actually has everything, base game, all patches, and added Fandisk.
It can be found here, in a no install version.

There is the base game and the fandisk which are the 2 main products. Then there are several bonus mini episodes, one of which should be included here, the others are difficult to find if at all on the internet.
The final version includes the base game, the fandisk(if I remember correctly) and some additional scenes in the main game, but you have to unlock them by finishing the game (or finding the save files).
Do you have the save game? Seriously, who had the amazing idea to not add these into the game. :/

OK I think I finally found out : best is actually to download the "final edition", which actually has everything, base game, all patches, and added Fandisk.
It can be found here, in a no install version.

I downloaded the version from here and the base game is running fine but how do I unlock the fandisk? I finished one ending but didn't get anything new.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

nobis_c wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Just a heads up, you might want to prepare to update this soon. It suffers from no-progress bug that is currently under rapid debugging.
Scheduled to be fixed on May 1st at 22:00 JST.
聖騎士リアナ
ballball1110 wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi these link were dead,could you please reupload these?
[200816][はーとこれくと] 【逆痴漢電車】イケないことしてア・ゲ・ル~藍川栞 編~ [RJ293748]
ballball1110 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi these link were dead,could you please reupload these?
[200918][知恵の実] 後輩日菜の誘惑キャンプ♪ 大自然の中で朝まで汗だくナマエッチ【KU100】【電車の音 川の音 虫の音 超臨場感フォーリー】 [RJ298895]
[201101][知恵の実] 何って?彼氏とエッチする時のイメトレだよ!!-幼馴染の妹が突然やってきては、僕をエッチの練習台にしたがる件-【KU100ハイレゾ】 [RJ304879]
dfree wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Saw you posted this recently. Do you have any other works by Snow3d (such as https://fantia.jp/products/545063) that you don't mind sharing as well?