Global Moderator
Contributor
Oct 18, 2010
Qs8nhl1.jpg

Info:
Remember: Keep seeding after the download ^^

baka girlcelly - NemuAndHaruka Happy download ^_^

girlcelly said:
magnet:?xt=urn:btih:209B11247DED00D5B9F0A855BC0DA5BF61295911&tr=http%3a//open.nyaatorrents.info%3a6544/announce&tr=udp://tracker.openbittorrent.com:80/announce&tr=udp://tracker.publicbt.com:80/announce
GET THIS TORRENT

PS 1: Direct Links for this game could be found at here: :)

http://www.anime-sharing.com/forum/hentai-games-38/japanese-155358/

PS 2: If you have problem about my torrents, make sure to check and read this thread for solutions before asking same questions ! ^^

http://www.anime-sharing.com/forum/torrents-47/[Question & Answer]-24181/

Edit: Finish Seeding ^_^

Last edited:
I left this in the thread for the other of these new HD versions since I'm not having any success with either game but I figured I should post here too to hopefully get some help with both games (both 微少女HD and 少交女 HD版) in their thread in case others are also having problems.

As I said there, I'm not getting any text extracted using the first code, it doesn't react at all and no new thread shows up in AGTH, and the second one seems to crash the game. (Codes /HSN-C@22DA12 and /HSN-8:3C@125EFD, this second one seems to crash the game).

I'm on Win 7 64-bit.

Am I doing something wrong or is it possible to find more stable codes for these two games? Really sorry for the trouble, thanks in advance.

I left this in the thread for the other of these new HD versions since I'm not having any success with either game but I figured I should post here too to hopefully get some help with both games (both 微少女HD and 少交女 HD版) in their thread in case others are also having problems.

As I said there, I'm not getting any text extracted using the first code, it doesn't react at all and no new thread shows up in AGTH, and the second one seems to crash the game. (Codes /HSN-C@22DA12 and /HSN-8:3C@125EFD, this second one seems to crash the game).

I'm on Win 7 64-bit.

Am I doing something wrong or is it possible to find more stable codes for these two games? Really sorry for the trouble, thanks in advance.

Here is a little agth/ITH v2.0 patch I made for this game it should fix the issue.
I'll try to get around to the other game when I get some free time.

use this code
/HS4@4E24A0

run this patch on the game exe
View attachment agthcodefix.rar

Thanks to Hyakki, i compared the two exe, learnt a bunch of things on PE and i was able repeated a working fix myself.
I think this method can work on the other two games of the same maker that suffer the same issue and in other games too, however i still don't know a fast method to write a patch. Also i'm outside for work at least two weeks...............

Reactions: namalandrcont
Here is a little agth/ITH v2.0 patch I made for this game it should fix the issue.

use this code
/HS4@4E24A0

View attachment 3479

YES! Just tried it out and it seems to be working :) You rock.
Thank you!

Looking forward to the other whenever you have the time. :)

Thanks to Hyakki, i compared the two exe, learnt a bunch of things on PE and i was able repeated a working fix myself.
I think this method can work on the other two games of the same maker that suffer the same issue and in other games too, however i still don't know a fast method to write a patch. Also i'm outside for work at least two weeks...............

Out of curiosity, what program is used to look at and compare exes like that?

I think it's better to play without agth. That requires intermediate level Japanese reading ability, but it's worth the time and effort to learn Japanese. I've been learning Japanese for about 3 years now by myself without taking classes and now I can read like a native. I've been playing these kinda games for quite a while in Japanese. I highly recommend you guys to learn Japanese, you will thank your efforts later when you no longer need agth. :8

Out of curiosity, what program is used to look at and compare exes like that?

For that i use totalcommander, it does include an advanced feature to compare text and basic for binaries; after that i compared the two exe with ollydbg and figured that the fix was in the pe header; after reading same docs about pe's exe structure i found that the fix disable one section, the one containing the reloc table (possibly causing incompatibilities with same operating system, so removing it is a double edge sword); there are many tools that strip extra data from executables to make them smaller and same of them can remove the reloc table, it seem it's a common practice.
So i stripped it from the original exe, i got a smaller exe and the magic appear, the code now start from standard base offset, you can see it because the agth code now has an offset like @4xxxxx and without the module name; it also fix the compatibility with ith and win7 32bit; i found other games relocating the code on win7 and sametime in xp, next time i'll try this; man, i learnt a lot in a single night in a hotel.

edit:using peexplorer i moved the reloc table address of the game Itazurakko/Itazura Musume to the default adress 0x00401000 and solved lot of problems with agth; somewhat the executable size increased from 2mb to 7mb , maybe it was compressed but i don't care since it work fine.

Last edited:
For that i use totalcommander, it does include an advanced feature to compare text and basic for binaries; after that i compared the two exe with ollydbg and figured that the fix was in the pe header; after reading same docs about pe's exe structure i found that the fix disable one section, the one containing the reloc table (possibly causing incompatibilities with same operating system, so removing it is a double edge sword); there are many tools that strip extra data from executables to make them smaller and same of them can remove the reloc table, it seem it's a common practice.
So i stripped it from the original exe, i got a smaller exe and the magic appear, the code now start from standard base offset, you can see it because the agth code now has an offset like @4xxxxx and without the module name; it also fix the compatibility with ith and win7 32bit; i found other games relocating the code on win7 and sametime in xp, next time i'll try this; man, i learnt a lot in a single night in a hotel.

Ah, very interesting.

Oh nice, that's an interesting discovery, it sounds like it's a bit of standard if other games' code does it too.

Reactions: enocavermarc

use this code
/HS4@4E24A0

View attachment 3479

sorry to bother you once again but im just curious you just run the application right? i too have windows 7 64 bit and tried the hook with the same results as the last guy, nothing shows up and nothing in the drop box after i click a few times to run the games dialog and when i try running your application the first time it said that it didnt work and shows up as an update for windows 95, now if i try to run it it just locks up my download folder and nothing happens -_-' just wanted to make sure im at least attempting correctly as after all the time i put into getting ITH and that updated and working i really would like to play shoukoujo

sorry to bother you once again but im just curious you just run the application right? i too have windows 7 64 bit and tried the hook with the same results as the last guy, nothing shows up and nothing in the drop box after i click a few times to run the games dialog and when i try running your application the first time it said that it didnt work and shows up as an update for windows 95, now if i try to run it it just locks up my download folder and nothing happens -_-' just wanted to make sure im at least attempting correctly as after all the time i put into getting ITH and that updated and working i really would like to play shoukoujo

After installing the game, extract the patch into the game's folder and then run the patch.
After that the code should work.

You may want to reinstall the game first so that you can start with a fresh copy if you've tried anything else.

Last edited:
haha i guess i just suck, it wont allow me to extract the .rar into that folder and if i cut and pasted the exe and run it, it says the same thing this is a windows 95 update will run in compatibility and then locks up the folder. ah well ill just use an ITH hook although it doesnt translate well, at least thats what i assume as the atlas translation comes in with a few weird things like [RO] even after the update script, i assumed a more proper hook would fix that, this is my first time trying to insert a hook so i guess i could be doing that wrong as well, not sure what the :shoukoujohd.exe at the end of the hook is used for either -_-. thanks for your help

haha i guess i just suck, it wont allow me to extract the .rar into that folder and if i cut and pasted the exe and run it, it says the same thing this is a windows 95 update will run in compatibility and then locks up the folder. ah well ill just use an ITH hook although it doesnt translate well, at least thats what i assume as the atlas translation comes in with a few weird things like [RO] even after the update script, i assumed a more proper hook would fix that, this is my first time trying to insert a hook so i guess i could be doing that wrong as well, not sure what the :shoukoujohd.exe at the end of the hook is used for either -_-. thanks for your help

You're welcome sorry something's not working for you. You should try following the hooking instructions on some other games too to see if you're just doing something wrong with this one and get familiar with it.

It won't let you extract the patch rar?
Weird. I've never encountered something locking a folder either.
I used winrar and didn't have this problem.
Also, you can extract it into any folder and then copy the patch exe file into the game folder manually with the usual copy/paste.

Steps I used:
1) Install game from scratch.
2) Extract patch with winrar, then copied the patch.exe into the real game folder that contains shoukoujohd.exe
3) Ran the patch.
4) Use ITH or AGTH + /pn method to hook the game with the code.

Last edited:
I see ill have to try it. I started out using ITH and shoukoujo is the only game i tried with it, and after paying close attention i know its the hook because its only grabbing pieces of the text that shows up in the game, for some reason it grabs the very first two sentences in the game outside of the school gate perfectly but after that its garbage, im sure thats why my translations suck even after the scripts and dictionary's ive added. For ith i pasted the hook into the box hit enter, (when drop box was on consoleoutput or whatever) and it says found new hook userhook0 then i go to hook and find it in that drop down box and click ok, click a few times to let the text run and then try the drop down box next to where i entered the hook and the same 3 things are there, no option to click userhook0. Since i seen you guys were using AGTH i downloaded that and finally learned how to use it to grab text however i couldnt figure out how to add the hook, i did /h in the target but im sure i put it in the wrong spots it only caused the game to freeze. Maybe ill try seeing if i can hook yousuga no sora properly since it was the last one i played and isnt fully translated... im pretty computer savvy and feel mildly embarrassed that im having such a difficult time. For some reason my computer recognizes your rar as a windows 95 program and it freezes when i try to extract it anywhere, using 7zip since winrar trial ran out... maybe if i did a dual boot with xp i could get it to run better. tried ITH 3.0 and 64 bit and 3.0 freezes and 64 bit finds the same non working hooks. im gonna keep at it because of my persistance but maybe this is one game i should just throw in the towel and enjoy the hentai instead haha.
also just a side note but may have something to do with it, after installing AGTH my computer is quite angry with me and tells me my OS is a fake one. I think it has something to do with resetting my clock to 2009 before the trial expired and restarting my computer without restoring the correct date, but after doing all of this work to get this stuff to work i really dont feel like system restoring or hard formatting and eventually i save all my files on my external and do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

a3526370 wrote on Shine's profile.
https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01031777.html
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/230414-色仕掛け工房-淫魔てんぷてーしょん-ver23-08-21-rj01031777.1302627/
please upload version 2.0.0 thanks!
AUO wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi is there Can you reupload this?
Sirvipe235 wrote on Shine's profile.
https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01042053.html

Could you please upload this game?I have spent months searching for it, but no luck at all.
Sirvipe235 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01042053.html

Do you think you could upload this game? Youv'e uploaded one by the studio before and i can't find this online anywhere.