[Hentai game] [130830] [みなとカーニバル] 辻堂さんのバージンロード 初回版 + Wallpaper [H-Game]

er well.... even in getchu there's no Koshigoe wearing wedding dress... only Tsujidou wearing that...
the only different CG from Getchu with what I got was the CG when Hiroshi carries Tsujidou... in getchu she has kinpatsu (blond hair) while in the game she has kurokami (black hair)

If you enter into the getchu link, you'll notice the tapestry B2 picture with koshigoe's wedding picture. >_< Was hoping there's a long story that lead to that wedding dress.

Hm.. think i found the OST in a diff torrent. Anyway thanks for the notice.

EDIT: There's a voting session in their offical minato carnival website for your fave character. Go vote it if you're free ;3

Last edited:
If you enter into the getchu link, you'll notice the tapestry B2 picture with koshigoe's wedding picture. >_< Was hoping there's a long story that lead to that wedding dress.

Hm.. think i found the OST in a diff torrent. Anyway thanks for the notice.

EDIT: There's a voting session in their offical minato carnival website for your fave character. Go vote it if you're free ;3

ah, I saw it... well, I guess its just a bonus illustration just like how it goes for Junai Road having tapestry of Tsujidou's wedding dress.... (maybe a hint for next FD (?), lol yea rite don't want to get my hopes up)

and the voting, already done it haha, still hoping for Tsujidou Ai as the number one fave.... she almost got tied by Azusa in the last game, although yeah Azusa is cute too but Ai-san is way cuter....

and for additional I even vote for Virgin Road as this month's recommended game in getchu

Good, but I was hoping even more focus on Tsujidou. Azusa got second place in the poll yet she was given a full route. I guess if you count Tsujidou's after route and last route then it's sort of fair, but it still doesn't feel exactly right. She's really great and I'm hoping we get more of her in the future in some form or other.

I really came to love this game. The main game was very, very good and the fan disk was just superv. What really dissapoint me is that there is no Hojo "Iinchou" Ayase route yet. She is like the secret boss (even Tsujido fear her! and she can do Boson Jump!). Anyway, really sad that this is the last of Tsujidou... (even the tuturial said so)

Can someone please make an /h code for the new update patch provided from minatosoft. The update upatch updates the game to version 1.10, but the previous /h code no longer works!

/HSN-4@41D07D

You're awesome do you think you could do that again for the game patch that updates teh game to version 1.11?

Last edited:
It's obvious that the after Story play subsequent to the main game, but where starts the two other routes. Must I read something from the main game before this and if yes how far. I want to start with Azusa Route as soon as possible without missing something essential.

Can someone please make an /h code for the new update patch provided from minatosoft. The update upatch updates the game to version 1.10, but the previous /h code no longer works!

You're awesome do you think you could do that again for the game patch that updates teh game to version 1.10?

Seconding this, but for 1.11

It's obvious that the after Story play subsequent to the main game, but where starts the two other routes. Must I read something from the main game before this and if yes how far. I want to start with Azusa Route as soon as possible without missing something essential.

Azusa's route is pretty much stand alone but there small minor spoiler within the story if you dont mind. Its adviceable to read the main story first finish before trying this fandisk. You get a better experience, plus its a completion!

ah, I saw it... well, I guess its just a bonus illustration just like how it goes for Junai Road having tapestry of Tsujidou's wedding dress.... (maybe a hint for next FD (?), lol yea rite don't want to get my hopes up)

and the voting, already done it haha, still hoping for Tsujidou Ai as the number one fave.... she almost got tied by Azusa in the last game, although yeah Azusa is cute too but Ai-san is way cuter....

and for additional I even vote for Virgin Road as this month's recommended game in getchu

Yeah, I like a bunch of them too but Ai's my favorite, so like you and nias, definitely want more Ai.

Last edited:
Someone needs to make a tutorial on how to patch this game with pictures. I've explained it to my buddy but he is having problems getting the crack to work. I have no clue what he's doing wrong. We've tried both the first crack and second and neither work. I don't think the cracks work anymore. There is always an error file.

Last edited:
So, the drama cd comes out today I think. Any chance it getting onto the internets or will I have to buy it?

I suggest you start with a Japanese-English dictionary. If that answer does not satisfy you, then please rephrase your question. Your best option is the text hooker combination of translator aggregator and ITH, preferably the 3.0 version. Google will help you with finding those, along with instructions on how to make them work, it's not hard. If you already have that, then use the hcode the game uses. Just type the game's name (with japanese characters) and then hcode right after in your search bar.

I suggest you start with a Japanese-English dictionary. If that answer does not satisfy you, then please rephrase your question. Your best option is the text hooker combination of translator aggregator and ITH, preferably the 3.0 version. Google will help you with finding those, along with instructions on how to make them work, it's not hard. If you already have that, then use the hcode the game uses. Just type the game's name (with japanese characters) and then hcode right after in your search bar.

Any video or visual tutorials of doing this? Or at least the most updated tutorials about how to do this? As you can see I am new to this kind of stuff, so I hope to learn new things about this.

Any video or visual tutorials of doing this? Or at least the most updated tutorials about how to do this? As you can see I am new to this kind of stuff, so I hope to learn new things about this.

http://amaenboda.wordpress.com/tag/how-to-use-translation-aggregator/ read this guide it will introduce you to hooking text using ITH and machine translating using TA + will have links to every program you will need. It's really not hard. IF you gonna dabble in playing eroge with machine translation make sure you know every inch of this guide.

there's usually videos on youtube to get you started. the hcode i mentioned is also easily found and easy to use. once you familiarize yourself with the steps and do it right, setting it all up would take no more than 20 seconds, maybe even less. Learning the steps could be done in minutes. It's all in the guide.

You still need to select the hook right after entering the code. Just let the game utter it's first dialogue then select the 'userhook' from the drop-down menu.

Hello... sorry for the dumb question, but after I "add" the H-code into ITH as in insert the H-code and press enter, ITH does not recognize it and I don't have an userhook option. What could be causing this?

Hello... sorry for the dumb question, but after I "add" the H-code into ITH as in insert the H-code and press enter, ITH does not recognize it and I don't have an userhook option. What could be causing this?

hmmm you doing everything right maybe problem with code itself. maybe you copy/pasted the code with space in front of the code or your version of a game not compatible with this code.

To be clear, this is the only thing you need to enter in the bar above the drop-down menu:
/HSN-4@41D07D
No space, no other characters, no lowercase letters. Also, the userhook option will not appear until the first line of text (usually the first line of text that appears in the game right after hooking ITH with the game) appears. Then you can check the drop-down menu.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

TasogareHentai wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Sorry, can you please look at my requests and tell if you have it? Thanks in advance, and sorry for disturb.
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/request-211210-rj361498-tentacle-works-テンタクルワークス-賢者ちゃんとhな触手.1392118/
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/request-231104-rj01109498-takotubo-タコツボ-つくよヴィレッジ.1397470/
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/request-misotake-みそテイク-multiple-games.1404036/
TasogareHentai wrote on Shine's profile.
Sorry for disturbing, but can you please reupload this game? Thanks in advance.
Ronove wrote on Lebedev's profile.
reupl part2 of this game please
mizuno ai wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Could you reupload RJ01056054 ?
Amgoose wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
The old link

This one (https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01113293.html)
The game seems to have gotten removed from dlsite? I don't know why but I was able to find it in fanza

https://www.dmm.co.jp/dc/doujin/-/detail/=/cid=d_318150/

Would it be possible to upload this?