[Hentai game] [130726] [Yuzusoft] 天色*アイルノーツ + BONUS CD + UPDATE 1.1

I don't really think applocale is supported anymore, so you'll probably run into more and more games that won't work with it. Changing your system locale to Japanese should let you run the game.(Control Panel>Region and Language>Administrative tab)

If you don't feel comfortable doing that for whatever reason there's something similar to applocale called Locale Emulator that you could try. Just search Locale Emulator on google and you should find a hongfire thread with downloads/info on how to set it up.

I personally don't use it, but could be worth trying if you don't want to run Japanese system locale.

yeah took me forever to do finally it works, switching regional and language finally worked

ummm I downloded the game and all but It seems to be in Japanese when I open it...

Is it really meant to be Japanese and is the Patch meant for it to be translated to English?

If so, then how can you make the language english(not the audio of course, just the reading words)

ummm I downloded the game and all but It seems to be in Japanese when I open it...

Is it really meant to be Japanese and is the Patch meant for it to be translated to English?

If so, then how can you make the language english(not the audio of course, just the reading words)

Hi, no my friend, this Patch is for the integrity of the game not for change the language of dialogues. If you want the translation use the tools for get a help in the gameplay dialogue as ITH, ATLAS, VNR, etc.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

awsater wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Could you update RJ01114470 please? It's in 12 parts, but parts 7 and 9 are missing. There are no problems with the rest.
Irish99 wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Hello can you please reupload いたずらっ娘 ~うちの娘にかぎって to katfile or mexashare if you have the time.
iceisnice wrote on ramori's profile.
iceisnice wrote on Shine's profile.
科学少女ヒマリ~迷子の森とデビル娘~ could you please leave a link to this game ty
aoi_tenziku wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Reupload RJ158595 please.