[Hentai game] [130726] [Frill] 聖娼女 ‐性奴育成学園‐ + Manual + Update 1.01 [H-Game]

wow i had that dll but had no idea we had to create a folder in WINDOWS named Syswow64 thanks maybe that will actually work.

Reactions: namalandrcont
If you're on 64bit put the dll in c:\windows\syswow64
if it's 32bit the it's in c:\windows\system32
It's the same for xp/vista/win7/8

Reactions: namalandrcont
Alpharom or securom; there are various cracks in other threads of this section and probably one of the will work; same interact with a dll in the modules folder, same with the exe and other else with same logs generated in the user folder or all-users folder; i can't be more specific because there are various version of the protection and various cracks.

Note also that kdays.dll doesn't really exist beside the crack; the usage of kdays.dll is linked to the crack since the game executable or one of his dll is patched to force it to load kdays.dll instead of user.dll (not sure if is this one); kdays.dll is deployed from the crack and replicate a function normally present in user.dll that tell the game about the regionals of windows, so kdays provide fake informations;
since kdays emulate only a few functions doesn't work with same game (missing functions entry point errors xxxxx blah blah blah), and probably will be expanded in future!;
so don't put it in windows folder because may prevent new version of the crack to work because windows load the dll's inside the windows folder first, that may became older than the one deployed from the cracks in the game folder.

Last edited:
i can't run the game, anyone can help me ??? thanks, i do it all but i still have the same message this game is only japan

Reactions: oilaolenm
well..read the index first before you ever download japanese eroge my friend..how to change your regional setting etc

Reactions: oilaolenm
Hi, I just downloaded the game, but I am having difficulties figuring out how to play it. When I use the cracker I get this problem (the attached picture). If someone could let me know what I need to do I will appreciate it. Pictures.png

Sorry for Necro'ing, but none of the Crackers here seem to work. Is there a new version out or am I just too stupid to apply it?

hey minna, could you there help me re-construct this game file's

*.* what pic is that person with the sword from or is just art? it really just caught my attention as i was quick scrolling (nice pic)

The crack doesn't seem to be working for me.

I'm on Windows 10 and I also can't find 00022508 in sigusengine

Anyone know what they did to get it to work?

I can't read Japanese so I don't know the error.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

deckera wrote on FlowerTradeWinds's profile.
can you re up this ?
deckera wrote on Shine's profile.
can you re up this ?
tkwcn wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi, the link RJ01174583 were dead, could you reupload please?
[240421][ぱちぱちぼいす] 信じて送り出した恋人アイドルがオナホ堕ちしていた件 ~Pさんの雑魚チンポとはサヨナラです♪~ [RJ01174583]
ballball1110 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi this link were dead,could you please reupload these?
[210108][m3t(みみもと)] 性処理関係のつもりだったが恋人になった!?【青春純愛妄想系】 [RJ311645]
ballball1110 wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi, can you please reupload this asmr?
[210108][m3t(みみもと)] 性処理関係のつもりだったが恋人になった!?【青春純愛妄想系】 [RJ311645]