[Hentai game] [130628] [3rdEye] 幻創のイデア ~Oratorio Phantasm Historia~ + Original Soundtrack + Bonus + Update 1.01 [H-Game] [No DVD Patch]

It's pretty much for everyone who wants the nodvd XD

I see, not sure if this one is any different (checked the file size and such and they are the same)
but I don't use the one that girlcelly posted, I use this one

try it out, won't take much time
wanna confirm something..
the patch work in v1.01? or u're using v1.00?
i managed to get the patch work in v1.00 but after patching to v1.01 it doesnt work (the game crash).. have to mount the iso to play...

wanna confirm something..
the patch work in v1.01? or u're using v1.00?
i managed to get the patch work in v1.00 but after patching to v1.01 it doesnt work (the game crash).. have to mount the iso to play...

I use everything that is included in the torrent for every game I downloaded, so yes it works for me on v1.01

Got it worked withouth the iso mounted! But no h-code.....orz
Guess that means I should finish Shinigami first~

Try using ITH 2.3. 3.0 doesn't work for me, but 2.3 does. I had to use 3.0 when I was using an iso, but after I patched only 2.3 works now.

Ok, It seems like ITH 3.0 doesn't work with the NoDVD (and the file IDEA.BIN ), and the 2.3 version didn't work for me either. So I'm back with the ISO and ITH 3.0

Honestly, what's the damn point of cracking the game if you're going to load the ISO anyway and play it? If you want it with ITH the game practically totals 14GB disk space to play! God...

New Bitmap Image.jpg no idea... how can im do... mount the game so it can play if not mount still like this...

I get somekind error when trying to install the game, i mounted and then autorun but wont work, i need to do something first before installing? like putting crack or something to the folder? i got locale on japanese so no worries on that.

edit: hmm weird, when i copy pasted the content from iso and then pressed uninstall, and then press setup it works O.o

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

thebreaker2 wrote on Shine's profile.
RJ153517 ver 1.14

Please could you reupload these?
Thank you very much.
DarkSniper wrote on Shine's profile.
AUO wrote on Shine's profile.
Can you reupload this?
アオハループ
nobis_c wrote on Shine's profile.
Also, could you update this one please? The bugs are horrendous and they put many additional features. Thanks.
アノ子は僕の性奴隷
Morisoba1988 wrote on Shine's profile.

[240117][VRゲーム屋さん] 【VR】学びな日常~あなたの部屋が女の子たちのたまり場に!?~ [RJ01133621]

Do you have the latest versions of these?