Global Moderator
Contributor
Oct 18, 2010
sgEZWN2.jpg

Info:
Remember: Keep seeding after the download ^^

baka girlcelly - NemuAndHaruka Happy download ^_^

girlcelly said:
magnet:?xt=urn:btih:D1DF8CE4510719AA386AABF4258065BC9F85F0DD&tr=http%3a//open.nyaatorrents.info%3a6544/announce&tr=udp://tracker.openbittorrent.com:80/announce&tr=udp://tracker.publicbt.com:80/announce
GET THIS TORRENT

PS 1: Direct Links for this game could be found at here: :)

http://www.anime-sharing.com/forum/hentai-games-38/japanese-131702/

PS 2: If you have problem about my torrents, make sure to check and read this thread for solutions before asking same questions ! ^^

http://www.anime-sharing.com/forum/torrents-47/[Question & Answer]-24181/

Edit: Finish Seeding ^_^

Attachments

• Bunny Black 3 Update 1.01.rar
    3.2 MB · Views: 3,725
Last edited:
Re: [130621] [ソフトハウスキャラ] BUNNYBLACK 3 + Manual [H-Game]

from http://vndb.org/v12186

Bunny Black 3

After marrying the maou, the adventurer Darks became a maou himself. One day, while he was doing his job as a maou, an observer Macdo came from the demon world. She deemed his abilities to be insufficient and ordered him to build a town to prove himself. It was an arduous task, but with the help of his numerous wives, daughters and other girls, and his deep desire to do it for them, he was determined to get the job done. But with attacks from resistance forces and scheming from the heavens, will he be able to succeed?

Thx 4 game, dunno why the monsters voice r from pokemons lol

Anyone else have a problem during the fighting? I have a problem where they dont do as I command, like they just wont heal when I tell them to for some reason during fighting and forces me to lose.

Can't say I've had that problem, my main problem is the damn dungeon map. I'm not sure if there's a setting that I missed or a skill I need to learn, but I'm getting sick of the map being just a 5x5 square until you've explored 95% of the dungeon.

Can't say I've had that problem, my main problem is the damn dungeon map. I'm not sure if there's a setting that I missed or a skill I need to learn, but I'm getting sick of the map being just a 5x5 square until you've explored 95% of the dungeon.

you need open 80% of map, then you see full map

you need open 80% of map, then you see full map

Still bugs the hell out of me that I can't see where I've been until I've explored 4/5 of the area.

How do you get more points for the special gyungyuska?

Edit: Regarding my post above about healing, seems like its a special skill of the enemy that prevents my heal.

Last edited:

How does this game compare to the second one? I liked the first but didn't got into the second game if that helps.

Does anyone have a JP wiki that I can use to learn about the basic mechanics of the game and the time limit on how much time you have to finish per route?

Does anyone have a JP wiki that I can use to learn about the basic mechanics of the game and the time limit on how much time you have to finish per route?

There is a tiny bit of info here: http://shchara.wikidb.info/BUNNYBLACK3/序盤鉄板攻略/

Doesnt really have the information you are looking for, however i do suggest you follow the very top line regarding the buildings. This has helped me a lot.

Could I play this game without Japanese knowledge?

Made by Andys [Hongfire]

Last edited:

How do you get more points for the special gyungyuska?

Edit: Regarding my post above about healing, seems like its a special skill of the enemy that prevents my heal.

special gyungyuska point can get by your Hero "格" that use for paste monster in your party

so you must have Surplus "格" to use special gyungyuska

I play about 300 turn now but game still not end so i think this game don't have turn limit

ps. sorry for my bad english

Well have to say after some hours, the h scenes r not worth the time and the difficulty needed for this game...too bad..had potential but wasted about h content

The game is like its predecessors. Humor, difficulty, its own graphic style, "kind" orthodoxal rape - everything in its own place. And i love it. And what i love most is the fact that this game is sooooooo positive and cute.

What should i do when my city is under attack?

you need to plop down some red buildings (ithink) then some defence slots open up in ministry selection and you can palce mobs in them
there is a governor seletion tab in party screen, besides party configuration there are 2 more tabs for selecting governors and defenders.
If somebody could give an explanation what governors do and what buildings do precicely, well i know basic colors and katakana i understand :) what do advanced plots do and why should i build them (f.e. lvl1 housing as far as i know is most effcient .. and I have limited space for all other junk .. should I replot houses to advanced lvls?

another weird thing ... for some reason at the end of the turn random plots get randomly downgreded in lvl and I dont mean max lvls I have 6-7 (so thats 60-70lvl max) lvl1 homes and they are bouncing around at 36-45. no invaders.

any save date?

I play about 300 turn now but game still not end so i think this game don't have turn limit

ps. sorry for my bad english

Yeah there appears to be no time limit, however you are tasked with turning in certain resources at certain times. When these are tasked seems to be based on triggers rather than being hard turn start times.

You can see when these are due in the turn window display. The right number is your current turn and if you have a dead-line turn in that turn number will show on the left side of the same window.

Did anyone manage to download the newest 1.01 update patch ?

I tried since yesterday to download from here but I always received error message : "The server is temporarily unable to service your request due to maintenance downtime or capacity problems. Please try again later."

Could someone upload the patch here ? Thanks in advance !

Did anyone manage to download the newest 1.01 update patch ?

I tried since yesterday to download from here but I always received error message : "The server is temporarily unable to service your request due to maintenance downtime or capacity problems. Please try again later."

Could someone upload the patch here ? Thanks in advance !

salking over at Hongfire has been kind enough to provide a mirror for the patch:

http://rapidshare.com/files/4000766805/bb3_101.7z

Reactions: Jgamefan
Don't update version 1.01 , game will need DVD when u play
Someone can upload file bunny3.exe 1.00?
I can't play when update 1.01

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

nobis_c wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Is it possible to update these?
まものす to v24.04.03
Zookeeper Mission! 2 (JP ver) to v23.12.08
Rann wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi, please upload love n live lucky teacher V 2.0.0 :(

https://store.steampowered.com/app/2445340/Love_n_Life_Lucky_Teacher/
eiennosora wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
[RJ397008][モルモットのゲージ] 魔法少女リカとモンスター化ダンジョン
A new version is now available, can you PLEASE reupload this one? Thank you.
eiennosora wrote on Shine's profile.
[RJ397008][モルモットのゲージ] 魔法少女リカとモンスター化ダンジョン
A new version is now available, can you PLEASE reupload this one? Thank you.
Kallenarmaya wrote on Stetmann's profile.
Nice to meet you!
Thank you so much for the piece you posted, I really appreciate it!

I would like to ask you, do you have the "交わる男女と恋心♥汁だくセ●クス" and "凜子スペシャルドラマCD" of "退魔忍 秋山凛子"?

If so, I would like you to post them!