[Hentai game] [130531] [CIRCUS] D.C.III R~ダ・カーポIII アール~ X-rated [Serial is included] [H-Game] [No DVD Patch]

Re: [130531] [CIRCUS] D.C.III R~ダ・カーポIII アール~ X-rated [Serial is included] [H-Game]

In the first place, Circus was silly to use up-and-coming seiyuu for original cast. No way they'll do ero voices when they have pseudo-idol careers ahead of them. Or rather, even if they wanted to, their agencies wouldn't let them.

Re: [130531] [CIRCUS] D.C.III R~ダ・カーポIII アール~ X-rated [Serial is included] [H-Game]

Could someone post the serial? I know it's included in the .rar file when you open, but I don't use winrar and, for some reason, I'm having problems downloading it from their website :s

Could someone post the serial? I know it's included in the .rar file when you open, but I don't use winrar and, for some reason, I'm having problems downloading it from their website :s

Wonder if it's OK to post here ???
To see this hidden content, you must react with one of the following reactions : Like Like

thank very much

Thanks!!
X-rated

Well, Charles's and Aoi's are really different from the original. But I think Himeno, Sara and Ricca are not much different.
Still like the original seiyuu.
P/s: Is there any1 uploaded 15+ ver?

Last edited:

If i put the no dvd patch there is no voice

If i put the no dvd patch there is no voice
When installing, choose the 2nd option (2nd circle) in the 2nd field (i.e the field that contains 3 circles that can be choosed)

if you choose the 1st option, the "voices.dat" won't be installed in your computer, the 2nd option installs it completely

okay ill try again to install and thanks for reply :)

No probs~
hope it helps

Wish there are english patch.... but well whatever gonna grab this anyway , Thx a bunch Girlcelly

I'm entirely new to Visual Novels and was wondering what I did wrong when downloading this because there are no voices when I am playing. I appreciate the help! :)

Ah..never mind I found out what I needed to do. Thank you for anyone who read this post though it was only about an hour ago.
I'm entirely new to Visual Novels and was wondering what I did wrong when downloading this because there are no voices when I am playing. I appreciate the help! :)

At least report what your problem was and how you solved it; it may useful to other players that can have the same issue.
Even the most stupid solution may be useful, for example when the volumes are maxed with the cursor to the left, because many of us can't read japanese and can have problem with same simple setting......

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

jsh wrote on Shine's profile.
Can u upload 春屋3D’s arlecchino?
micanh wrote on Lebedev's profile.
Since it was you who posted the Rakudai volumes, I chose to ask here. Do you have any plans to upload the novel's 19vol ?
fpqm127 wrote on Esan's profile.
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/120909-ジュピター-絶対監獄.1204055/

Can you please reupload this file katefile or mexashare or rosefile?

Thanks.
TheB33 wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi can you please resend the games from 諾威水産? I've been looking them for some time even DLsite don't have these games
kihon wrote on Shine's profile.
Buying resources out of their own pockets, spending energy and effort, with almost no return so that everyone can enjoy the cultural and entertainment products of developed countries at almost zero cost walking in the dark to serve the light, they are real heroes
bg,f8f8f8-flat,750x,075,f-pad,750x1000,f8f8f8.jpg