Global Moderator
Contributor
Oct 18, 2010
DIzff0X.jpg

Info:
Remember: Keep seeding after the download ^^

baka girlcelly - NemuAndHaruka Happy download ^_^

girlcelly said:
magnet:?xt=urn:btih:0A0E7D3315BDD1828B04CC9B5F228F046E83EF87&tr=http%3a//open.nyaatorrents.info%3a6544/announce&tr=udp://tracker.openbittorrent.com:80/announce&tr=udp://tracker.publicbt.com:80/announce
GET THIS TORRENT

PS 1: Direct Links for this game could be found at here: :)

http://www.anime-sharing.com/forum/miscellaneous-45/japanese-129014/

PS 2: If you have problem about my torrents, make sure to check and read this thread for solutions before asking same questions ! ^^

http://www.anime-sharing.com/forum/torrents-47/[Question & Answer]-24181/

Um...Look like an interesting fighting game because I am a fan of King Of Fighters series ^_^

Edit: Finish Seeding ^_^

Last edited:
So which one is this? I think I played two Koihime Musou in the past. The original one and the second one with extra characters. Which one is this?

Edit: Just have a look at the Getchu Link, It's a fighting game!!! Is there a rooster list for all the fighter?

I have an error: Everytime I click the icon (after installing the game), it stops working.

Can someone help me with this problem?

Thanks, I've been waiting for this game become a fighting game like this. Hope someday they create a musou game (kind like dynasty warrior) for this game. :)

I have an error: Everytime I click the icon (after installing the game), it stops working.

Can someone help me with this problem?

well, it happened to me once, so I tried renaming the folder then it worked.

you just have to go to the installed folder, and rename the folder from kanji to alphabet, then do the same to the contained file :)

let's try. I hope it'll work on you, too ^^

sorry for my bad English, though :(

well, it happened to me once, so I tried renaming the folder then it worked.

you just have to go to the installed folder, and rename the folder from kanji to alphabet, then do the same to the contained file :)

let's try. I hope it'll work on you, too ^^

sorry for my bad English, though :(

I tried but it was still the same :(

Before downloading, I would like to know if there are H Scenes in this game and how good they are. I tried to see on their website and getchu but couldn't find any CG.

Don't misunderstand, I love eroges with deep gameplay options and such, but I love the "H" element too :rn1:

Before downloading, I would like to know if there are H Scenes in this game and how good they are. I tried to see on their website and getchu but couldn't find any CG.

Don't misunderstand, I love eroges with deep gameplay options and such, but I love the "H" element too :rn1:

This is pure fighting game, no CG whateversore

Hi everyone!! I'm new here!! I just wanted to say I'm so happy to finally find this game :D
I was wondering though if the installer or any of the game is translated to english?

I have the same problem like Tsukimiki. I got Force Close after clicking the Application.....
My Lap: Win7, Dual Core 2.0GHZ, Ram 2gb. Onboard Card 256mb
any help... im appriciated.......

Successfully installed the game. But when I open the game, it gives an error. I already reinstalled the game but to no avail. The error is still there when opening the game. Is there a way to make the game work?

How about my friends, I hope to help in the installation and doubts of the beautiful game that is Koihime Musou.
A small answers to your questions.
Failed to start the game:
Your computer does not meet the game requirements.
Your operating system is not supported, try to put your Windows in Japan so.
If your computer uses integrated video card or video card is less than 512 will run video not.
Windows XP (32-bit) / Vista (32-bit · 64-bit)
7 (32-bit · 64-bit) / Windows8 (64 bits)
CPU
Core2Duo E6600 or more
Core i5 760 series or higher
memory
2 GB or more [Recommended] 4 GB or more
VRAM
512 MB ​​or more [Recommended] 1 GB or more
resolution
800 × 600pixel [recommended] 1280 × 720pixel

If you happen to release the Koihime Musou Demo and it worked, then you must run the full game (if that's the case, it is likely that you should put your windows system in Japanese mode)
Change your system in Japanese mode in win 7:
Go to the control panel and select clock, language and region, then select region and language and you will get a window, give the option in click Administrative and you will leave 2 options:
Copy settings.
Change system locale.
Select change system locale and find the country Japan, give change and accept.
this should be enough to play Koihime Musou, if still gives you trouble the game, can be direct x update it.
Excuse if not much help, but maybe this helps a little.
Personally the game worked on the first With version girlcelly (thanks for game girlcelly)

Reactions: SlendyTentacles
I just downloaded this and I'm new to this.
How do I install it? I extracted the files into one folder and I got an ISO and a MDS file.

just mount the file into daemon or alcohol, any virtual drive software you use, and install the game.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Amgoose wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
This game recently got updated after 2 years

https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ351576.html
hc1992 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
RJ274721 RJ312028 links are dead, please could you reupload these?
thebreaker2 wrote on Shine's profile.
RJ090136 ver 1.3
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/120127-ティー・エンタ・ぴー-ゴーストハウス・ガンスイーパー-ver-1-3.45161/

All download links are dead
Please could you reupload these using mexa.sh link?
thebreaker2 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
RJ106740 ver 2
RJ132271 ver 2.02
RJ130405 ver 1.04
RJ127061 ver 1.06
RJ114347 ver 1.10
RJ086550 ver 1.24

All download links are dead
Please could you reupload these using mexa.sh link?