[Hentai game] [130531] [インレ] ChuSingura46+1 -忠臣蔵46+1- 初回版 + Tokuten + Sofmap + Update 1.01 [H-Game]

anyone who considers this a nukige...doesnt know what the word "nukige" means lol

Last edited:
anyone who considers this a ukige...doesnt know what the word "nukige" means lol

pretty sure the nukige discussion was centered around Koihime Musou, but yah, this definitely isn't a nukige lol. Anyway, finished the game in like 2 days, just couldn't put it down once I started; it's probably the most entertaining game I've played this year.

pretty sure the nukige discussion was centered around Koihime Musou, but yah, this definitely isn't a nukige lol. Anyway, finished the game in like 2 days, just couldn't put it down once I started; it's probably the most entertaining game I've played this year.

I agree, I was very very surprised with this one

truly a hidden gem, deserves more popularity

wow, this one is much better than I expected, couldn't stop playing, too bad I don't know the original story.

Ace, highly recommended.

and ya... haven't played a game of this level of superb story for.. can't remember how long, at least for a year I suppose?

when I first saw the number '46', and almost as many characters line up in title cg I thought this was gonna be a 5-min-uninstall nukige... since from experience this kind of setup usually leads to cheap-n-not-so-nukige

but it really surprised me... just like overkill described - a hidden gem

wow, this one is much better than I expected, couldn't stop playing, too bad I don't know the original story.

Ace, highly recommended.

You don't really need to know much about the original story to enjoy this. They pretty much explain everything in the game already. What really impresses me though is the fact that this is a doujin game from chapter 1 to 3 and the quality of those chapters are already astounding. Can't wait to see what they'll come up next.

Reactions: namalandrcont
Totally loved chapters 1-3; played those nonstop. But, when it got to chapter 4 on it seemed to have gotten alittle mediocre. Chapter 5 started out ok, but toward the end, I felt like they just said like, "f it" and rushed to finish it. I hope they come out with a fan-disk which shows the missing details they left out in the final chapter and possibly includes more routes...... but all in all, really good game with story.

Question to ask people who played it before. When you start the game (chapter1). There is an option mentioning something about CG. It ask a "yes" or "no" question. What does that option do?

Using text hooker to play. So image based word failed me. Help?

Question to ask people who played it before. When you start the game (chapter1). There is an option mentioning something about CG. It ask a "yes" or "no" question. What does that option do?

you can skip the first chapter and start with the second chapter by clicking yes,
this also unlocks the cg,the character profiles, and so on for the first chapter.

you can skip the first chapter and start with the second chapter by clicking yes,
this also unlocks the cg,the character profiles, and so on for the first chapter.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

mobius0417 wrote on Esan's profile.
[070525][ROOT] 桃華月憚(とうかげったん) 豪華版

The link for the above work is broken on Katfile and Mexashare, so please re-upload it.
Shhlime wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Could you reupload this relatively vintage game on Mexa? Would appreciate greatly.
27292936 wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi, can you please reupload RJ01095149?
Thanks in advance.
yagonazumi wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi, can you please re-upload this with the bonus version? The creator has updated the bonus of about 200MB.
[RJ296520]
All links are dead. sadge