[Hentai game] [130329] [Trois(トロワ)] モンスター・ハザード [H-Game] [No DVD Patch]

So you can go through the river scene (after rescuing the thing with long nose)? I always crash there with an empty error box so I don't even know what's the problem.

Yes I can play through whole game no problem, im just trying to get 100% atm.
Do you have another machine you can try it on?

...Ugh...been trying to figure out all the issues and no matter what I do, it keeps failing. Well in truth I can access through to the title screen, but once start the game, no text, words, anything occur, just like a few of you guys who have this same issue. Even andyscull link was no help and still same effect. Yes I have my local to Japanese. Tho during the words...there was name to "HHH" and just blank nothing from there. Along with that, it too freeze from part of the beginning. I know this might be many problems, using Window 7 x64 by the way.

If your having text issues make sure your locale/unicode is set to japanese (which it should be with any H-game) also make sure your location and formats are set to japanese aswell.

This game wont work correctly with just the locale set to japanese, location AND Format must be set to japanese.

hope this helps.

Alright, I finally go through the river scene by setting locale to Japan. Location can be remain the same. Iam not sure if any more crashes will be there but this should be a closed file.

Alright, I finally go through the river scene by setting locale to Japan. Location can be remain the same. Iam not sure if any more crashes will be there but this should be a closed file.

no wonder you got crash. for preventing crash or other running errors issues, i usually would change my local setting of pc to Japan, therefore, my whole pc would be in jp environment. although we used cracker to crack the game, it does not mean that it could work in other language environment. Well, without changing the setting might be ok for someone, but not for me. By the way, I also play this game using win 7 64 bits.

Thanks for the help Gizza, did what you said and helped me big time with the text and passing through the situation. Only thing now is to save the opition...well not that that matters.

Hello everyone, i've set the system locale to Japanese and when i play the game, the text in the game doesn't appear at all, it's something like this
Untitled_zps1dd83443.jpg
[/URL]]
Do you know how to fix this? Please help me

Don't know what your issue is, but that walkthru link works fine for me in Firefox 20.0.1 and IE10.

I can get the game to run, but it just freezes upon opening and I get a not responding error. The same thing happened with Monster Park 2. Anyone know what's wrong?

THANK YOU TO WHOEVER SEEDED! Shall now seed for 2 weeks!

Seeding Games :
甘え母 希美「だめよ、そんなにお母さんを求めないで……」
Monster Park 2
[TinkerBell] 淫妖蟲 悦~快楽変化退魔録~ + Official Art Book
[111111] [ディーゼルマイン] 妖蟲ノ檻
[Trois(トロワ)] モンスター・ハザード

Last edited:
Is this game playable? I don't want to waste uploaders' bandwidth if it's not playable. Thanks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

nobis_c wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Excuse me, is it possible to update this one? Since a whole month had passed, it should be its final update.
堕ちた忍姫セツナ to Ver1.02
WillyMonka wrote on Shine's profile.
I deeply apologize for taking up your time, but could you please add this game

https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ319032.html

It would be most grateful.
RXxxxxx wrote on UFO's profile.
Hi,
The latest version of Bloodroot, ver.1.1.5.0, is out. Could you upload this?
Thx!
mobius0417 wrote on Shine's profile.
✨Shine✨[240215][umyn] 異世界転生マジカルチンポ 完全版 [RJ01154724]
Please re-upload
Elaina-San wrote on UFO's profile.
Hii! do you by any chance have this post archive by でじまら or dejimara? FANBOX 2023年05月号 the one that includes Elaina?
Thanks!