Global Moderator
Contributor
Oct 18, 2010
VUnCP07.jpg

Info:
Remember: Keep seeding after the download ^^

baka girlcelly - NemuAndHaruka Happy download ^_^

girlcelly said:
magnet:?xt=urn:btih:BCDBCCFCCFBF3C8B0F902DFC9420EBC43C6F3FA2&tr=http%3a//open.nyaatorrents.info%3a6544/announce&tr=udp://tracker.openbittorrent.com:80/announce&tr=udp://tracker.publicbt.com:80/announce
GET THIS TORRENT

PS 1: Direct Links for this game could be found at here: :)

http://www.anime-sharing.com/forum/hentai-games-38/japanese-109853/

PS 2: If you have problem about my torrents, make sure to check and read this thread for solutions before asking same questions ! ^^

http://www.anime-sharing.com/forum/torrents-47/[Question & Answer]-24181/

Edit: Finish Seeding ^_^

Last edited:
ALREADY?! Wow! You guys are indeed in top of your game. Before it's even released...Sweet! From the bottom of my heart....Thanks! I deeply enjoyed Kamikaze Explorer, now to see if this one hits the mark, it should as in this is one of the most anticipated games of the year! Really, thank you!

ファック!!!!
イエス!!!!
おっぱいキタ――(゚∀゚)――!!

wow. already? Someone must've pre-ordered?
Japan is ahead of time compared to USA, but to do the online stuff too?
Great! No complaints here :)

Ok so its double the size of Kamikaze Explorer...That's a good sign. Now to actually play it and then give a proper opinion (Which might be biased since KE was one of the first games I finished to 100% without saves or nothing of the sort)!!! So stoked!!!! :D

Sorry. Now looking at the CG count, it is 500 more images than Kamikaze Explorer (approx.), not double. BUT still, I just started playing and its screams quality. So....if you are still indecisive well it seems to be the best game so far from Clochette so yeah! WARNING: Do not get it you would rather spend your vacations on the Bordeaux plains rather than on the Alps if you know what I mean.

Ok so its double the size of Kamikaze Explorer...That's a good sign. Now to actually play it and then give a proper opinion (Which might be biased since KE was one of the first games I finished to 100% without saves or nothing of the sort)!!! So stoked!!!! :D

Sorry, no info or help for me for this game releases cycle, since i'm away for work without stable connection.

Sorry, no info or help for me for this game releases cycle, since i'm away for work without stable connection.

no problem
story: In the year 2040, there have been considerable technological advances, especially in city centers like Tonan. One day in late August, Masanobu returned to his hometown after being away in Tokyo for about 3 years and transferred into Kujougaoka Gakuen. After meeting Sayaka and getting a short tour of the city, he later joined her club, ☆☆☆ Club (Three Stars Club). Its primary function is to guide tourists and it is pretty well known both within and outside of the school. He got to know her and fellow club member Hinano well, and his classmate Aina and imouto Konoka also joined the club which became an oasis to him.

[From Micchi's blog]

save: http://sagaoz.net/savedata/ha/pricolle_seiya.zip
walkthrough: http://seiya-saiga.com/game/clochette/pricolle.html

And the only thing as big as those oppai is the size of the game.
But who cares about that?! (Me [of course not {we clearly don't} ] ).

So far so good. I just read all the way until the opening movie kicks in.
I did like the previous art designer. I'll see which one I will prefer.
Kamikaze had [御敷仁].
Prism Recollection has [しんたろー].

They're both good so far from my point of view.
But if I have to choose, I will prefer the previous art work.

This is besides the point, but I just have to say it. I'm sure it's the first thing everyone will notice.
Man! The boobs/oppai/breasts are huge for this game! LOL!
There's not even one character who has a size of C or D size breasts. Haha!
It must be hard to wear the school uniform for them.

I disagree! I think the the sister of the protag has a solid D. I think...But I don't know, its just a nudge. Remember that this game was originally going to be released in December, same month as Perseus from Minori and so...compare sizes yourself...That game sold like Fish Fry on Lent! And this game well...Lets just say did and is selling well...:redface:

And my I am 50/50 between Shintaro and Oshiki Hitoshi! Both are great artists and it shines really! They are doing a terrific job! It's hard to pick between both of them although it seems that Prism had more budget to begin with so I guess the art seems a little better here because there was a greater budget, probably from all the money they got from Kamikaze Explorer!

I haven't finished one route yet. I am currently working on Uisaki Hinano route. She has lots of moe. Especially the tsundere part! I absolutely love tsundere!
For Konoka......yes, she has a very "unique" personality.
She's cute and all, but not my type of character. I'll go through her route just to see the changes in relationship with her brother. By changes I mean, perhaps she might be more aggressive after gaining the position of "girlfriend"?
For Aina......she seems very open to the ecchi stuff. LOL.
She seems to be attached to the main character and doesn't seem to be bothered by Masanobu's ecchi personality.
I can see them being more sexual with each other once they become a couple. haha.

I haven't finished one route yet. I am currently working on Uisaki Hinano route. She has lots of moe. Especially the tsundere part! I absolutely love tsundere!
For Konoka......yes, she has a very "unique" personality.
She's cute and all, but not my type of character. I'll go through her route just to see the changes in relationship with her brother. By changes I mean, perhaps she might be more aggressive after gaining the position of "girlfriend"?
For Aina......she seems very open to the ecchi stuff. LOL.
She seems to be attached to the main character and doesn't seem to be bothered by Masanobu's ecchi personality.
I can see them being more sexual with each other once they become a couple. haha.

I have not played yet....But your impression seems through! What about Sayaka? How's that route like? Also...I like games that have a degree of self awareness. I like that Masanobu is like pervy but it plays to that strength you know? Like the game knows what it is and plays according to that strength. Like it knows that you like characterization and "ecchi":redface: so it gives you likable characters. Neat stuff.

Alright! I finally finished Hinano route. Took me so long because I've been playing so many games with my friends (Xbox360).
I wish there was more tsun with Hinano to begin with, but this is nice and all too.
I'm working on Aina and Konoka's route now. Yes, I'm reading both routes by switching back and forth.
For Aina, I read until they just became couples. Now I shall see if those 2 will get more erotic with each other LOL.
I will try to enter Sayaka's route after I'm finished with those 2. Sayaka's cheerful look is very cute. I wonder if her politeness will change once she becomes Masanobu's girlfriend?

Oh yeah, by the way, I found someone posting an artbook by 黒ノ御神籤 (御敷仁) in the other forum section. Here's the link. Click here

Last edited:
Reactions: 'fresco

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

At G&S Enterprise, we pride ourselves on delivering exceptional solutions across various industries. With a commitment to innovation, excellence, and customer satisfaction, our dedicated team works tirelessly to exceed expectations and drive success for our clients.
nyuge100 wrote on Esan's profile.
[Japanese] [221223][みるくふぁくとりー] もっと!孕ませ!炎のおっぱい異世界おっぱいメイド学園!
I would like a package version (iso+mds) of this. thank you for your consideration.
gamblepudding wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi, can you please re-upload 機械の少女が紡いだ記憶(中編) Ver4.2 [RJ263914] in katfiile or mexa? I believe you have the latest 4.12 version.