[Hentai game] [130215] [ALICESOFT] パステルチャイム3 バインドシーカー + Plus Data Disk + Manual [H-Game]

it was either one of those +10 tension mushroom consumables, or 500G; forget which though

btw find bind in free map(lv10)'s chest the one behind 3 wall monster

Anybody knows how to increase the binding ranks? It looks like that if i dont increase the binding rank i cant bind monsters of higher ranks than E.

there will be quest to increase binding ranks.
ch4 D rank
ch6 C rank
NOTE : will only increase member whos participate in the quest [repeatable so dont worry]

Last edited:
btw find bind in free map(lv10)'s chest the one behind 3 wall monster

and btw is a bind rank A lvl 99 -Miwa King

someone pls explain the 4 atributs of player, i know the 5 atribut is "speed"-nr of square traveled in batle.

someone pls explain the 4 atributs of player, i know the 5 atribut is "speed"-nr of square traveled in batle.

攻撃力: Physical Atk
魔力: Magic Atk
防御力: Defense (include of Phys Defense & Magic Defense)
素早さ: Agility (affect to hit rate & evade)

Last edited:
Can someone write a quick review about the game please? (I saw calendar, etc. Is it a timed game or free roaming?). Thank you.

Can someone write a quick review about the game please? (I saw calendar, etc. Is it a timed game or free roaming?). Thank you.

sometime shop/guild/hospital will close for a day
look your calendar red=eventday gray=free
taking quest wont advance your day, only event, date and "next day", so youre free to leveling your char [as long as guild open]

Reactions: etermoon
im here for the faps. i wonder if i should skip this? looks like i would actually have to PLAY a game... lol

Q> anyone know which stage is best to grind BP? low level one if posible

Finally got patch to work smoothly. Well, it will be in effect only when you start a brand new game though.
Translated most of gameplay part, excluding some attacks and magic, and bind names.
Put these files in Data\Parameter folder of the game, be sure to backup.
http://vndb.org/r25699

Reactions: etermoon
Seems quiet interesting, but it is Part 3 of Pastel Chime should I know the older ones before playing this or is this needless. I don't want the same problem which I had with Ikusa Megami VERITA.

No, it not nearly as complicated as Dir Lyfina. Here is the same world as other games, but thats it, afaik.

Seems quiet interesting, but it is Part 3 of Pastel Chime should I know the older ones before playing this or is this needless. I don't want the same problem which I had with Ikusa Megami VERITA.

Official homepage said you don't need to know previous games to understand this one. Indeed, there are no "bind" systems in previous games. There might be jokes/trivia/parody/cameo from older games though (for example, the shop in pastel chime series are always owned by a gigantic armored girl named Tekkamen)

Nevertheless, Pascha3 is set several years after the 2nd series

Finally got patch to work smoothly. Well, it will be in effect only when you start a brand new game though.
Translated most of gameplay part, excluding some attacks and magic, and bind names.
Put these files in Data\Parameter folder of the game, be sure to backup.
http://vndb.org/r25699

thx for the patch but i got error when checking the guy with guitars status ...... causes the game to freeze after popping out some error message

Official homepage said you don't need to know previous games to understand this one. Indeed, there are no "bind" systems in previous games. There might be jokes/trivia/parody/cameo from older games though (for example, the shop in pastel chime series are always owned by a gigantic armored girl named Tekkamen)

Nevertheless, Pascha3 is set several years after the 2nd series

There're also a few reference to characters from PaschaC but that's about it from what I've seen. Anyway, I have to say the SLG system here is pretty bare-bone, no height difference, no ZoC, no directional damage modifiers etc. They've also taken out the whole taking classes to raise stats simulation part of the game; not to mention the fact that the scenario is practically the same no matter who you choose with exception to what eroscene and epilogue you get while PaschaC had separate route for each of the heroines.

There're also a few reference to characters from PaschaC but that's about it from what I've seen. Anyway, I have to say the SLG system here is pretty bare-bone, no height difference, no ZoC, no directional damage modifiers etc. They've also taken out the whole taking classes to raise stats simulation part of the game; not to mention the fact that the scenario is practically the same no matter who you choose with exception to what eroscene and epilogue you get while PaschaC had separate route for each of the heroines.

I'm currently only at chapter 2. Are you telling me that the game only has 1 ending, with multiple character stories?
I don't mind the simple SLG system, complex doesn't always mean better anyway and sometimes playing a simple game has its own fun points.... but I sure want more routes in my eroge....
I personally play paschaC only midway, so I'm also not too sure about the heroine routes.... All I remember was tekkamen, and classes for status system ><

Well, there're basically 2 routes, normal and hard route. The game is 13 chapters in total + epilogue (ED), the difference between normal and hard route is just the boss you fight at chapter 12 and a few extra lines of dialogue for the supporting cast. And yah, multiple character stories basically at the very end depending on which heroine you choose at chapter 12. paschaC branched pretty early and supporting characters actually join your party, overall, 3 feels like a slight step backward for the series and is much more story-centric.

EDIT: Oh, for those that are interested, Botan actually shows up in the game with voice and portrait, guess she didn't win character poll of PaschaC for nothing heh.

Last edited:
Well, there're basically 2 routes, normal and hard route. The game is 13 chapters in total + epilogue (ED), the difference between normal and hard route is just the boss you fight at chapter 12 and a few extra lines of dialogue for the supporting cast. And yah, multiple character stories basically at the very end depending on which heroine you choose at chapter 12. paschaC branched pretty early and supporting characters actually join your party, overall, 3 feels like a slight step backward for the series and is much more story-centric.

i see. well if it's story-centric then I don't mind. I love game with story anyway... but I'll probably just clear this once then... Thanks for the confirmation (yeah I remember having the plump girl in my party in paschaC)

Story centred is good although the characters from Kurano-kunchi no Futago Jijou were quite interesting it wasn't good because the Story were almost non-existent, so I prefer story-centered games optimally with many routes and without Rape-Scenes.

To bad the link for the interface Patch is already dead.

just how exactly do you raise affection gauge in battle? I remember having the gauge up in the first several quests... but now (chp3) I've not seen them raising after any battle...

dunno if this is a repost or not, but in chp3, Zengyouji battle where there are many treasures in the sides of the map: Bind in the 2nd treasure in the right hand side

1.01 patch is up on alice's support page here. You only get +5 affection for the first time you beat an optional quest, you can raise it to +7 with item and +10 with item&bind. You get the most out of story quest later on, so make sure you equip both item and bind for the heroine you're going for.

@ogopopo
How do you unlock the hard route?

Got the choice at chapter 12 on my second playthrough.

EDIT: Sorry my mistake, that's the choice for choosing which heroine's ending you get. You get into hard route by beating Ikusa at chapter 12.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Ignaus wrote on UFO's profile.
nobis_c wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Is it possible to update these?
まものす to v24.04.03
Zookeeper Mission! 2 (JP ver) to v23.12.08
Rann wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi, please upload love n live lucky teacher V 2.0.0 :(

https://store.steampowered.com/app/2445340/Love_n_Life_Lucky_Teacher/
eiennosora wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
[RJ397008][モルモットのゲージ] 魔法少女リカとモンスター化ダンジョン
A new version is now available, can you PLEASE reupload this one? Thank you.
eiennosora wrote on Shine's profile.
[RJ397008][モルモットのゲージ] 魔法少女リカとモンスター化ダンジョン
A new version is now available, can you PLEASE reupload this one? Thank you.