[Hentai game] [130125] [ninetail] GEARS of DRAGOON ~迷宮のウロボロス~ + Tokuten + Manual [H-Game]

I'm really stuck on chapter 6(chaos) dragon boss, any tips for it?
my guild skills went wrong i have only 3 on the mages department and i don't have any gp's for it
and since i didn't use the enchanment thing(since i tot i can get through the game without it XD ) and threw the weapons that i didn't use
also did you guys use your skill points for stats?

here's an easy way to get GP... just do some quick free mission... you should be able to do it in an hour to get your GP mages department to 5. as for stats... just use it to get skill of disguise. that way you could beat up dragons fast! it's the only advantage of being in chaos route.

Then honestly, I don't know why you're having trouble lol. I find fighting AGI based bosses far harder than any dragons honestly.

i didn't have difficulty with them thou o_o.. except for now... them dragons :(

here's an easy way to get GP... just do some quick free mission... you should be able to do it in an hour to get your GP mages department to 5. as for stats... just use it to get skill of disguise. that way you could beat up dragons fast! it's the only advantage of being in chaos route.

doing it now..

finally.... finished on law route... now on to collecting rank 10 items

Recast reduction is properly patched in 1.03 I think. It is definitely capped at 50% and should be displayed as such on the enchant list now.

Funny how Sheeta is sexier on the title screen than any of her other sprites or CGs. Not as pretty as her final Chaos route CG, but still.

[MENTION=13225]Craxuan[/MENTION]; actually the pose on the title is used only once. just after radi defeated uroboros (chaos route)

To ALL the GoD players:
Maybe this problem is not happening on your game but I insist all of you update to patch 1.03. Last night, after i defeated uroboros, my game was unable to save. AN error popped up. Unable to save or load any previous data. UPDATE TO 1.03 VER. AND EVERYTHING SOLVED!!!!

It there a trick to being awarded a guild point? I redid the first free quest in the forest and didn't get one.

There is also an English wiki if anyone wants to add to it
http://ninetail.wikia.com/wiki/Gears_of_Dragoon_~Meikyuu_no_Uroboros~

There is a boss in chapter 7 law route that I am having trouble with. He always puts a buff on himself that seems to reduce all damage to zero and I cant break though it, even if I use ガード崩し skills. He is the elf looking guy with white hair and glasses.

Against him there'll be at least one fight that you can't win (unless you one shot him at the very beginning of the round). The other fights you just need to buff up, wait out the buff, then throw everything at him, rinse and repeat.

In this fight if I lose it is game over. The buff only last one round, but he constantly reapplies it before any of my characters can hit him. I gave up trying to wait him out after about 25 rounds. I am using version 1.03.

[MENTION=42648]nonamesleft[/MENTION]; it's not a fast way to get guild point. it's a fast way to get guild score. the guild score will be accumulated to get guild point. though i don't know how to calculate them

well... againts charles, you need to use accelerate attack, faster before he cast [無敵] status. either you use radi's succeed wind that could penetrate his [無敵] status, or you wait until his status dissappeared after 2 round. you can also using [無敵] status with Phyllia's ultimate. she gives all of the member invincible status for 3 round. remember to bring phyllia or jasmine and then use limit break accelerate attack. it's the only way you can wind againts charles

Like I said before, just put any extra stats in AGI lol. If your level is not overly low you can attack before he does.

[MENTION=13225]Craxuan[/MENTION]; agi doesn't mean too much if enemy use skill that contain [速攻] especially when the skill is [強] category... the only way is by using the same skill that has [速攻]. jasmine skill had most of them.

Yeah, but most of the time it will save you from getting double or triple attacked in a row by the enemy. The point is to avoid instant death so you would have the chance to counteract. Max points into AGI beats max points into any other stats. The reason I hate AGI-based enemies - and they could be OP especially with goddamn Instadeath skills - is that they WILL attack you before you buff up. They CAN one shot half of your team within the first round. You really don't want the enemy to completely use up their actions then rotate to your turn, because that would be absolutely devastating 99% of the time. Make no mistake, I'm much more of a Warrior fan in most RPG games I've played, but for this AGI is undoubtedly the one stat that you must never neglect.

i never got any bad status... most of my resistances are 120%. i hate enemy that use skill [防御] at the start because they contain 速攻(弱). that's the main reason i always use skills that has [速攻] to kill them first at hand!

Which is why I don't bother trying to somehow interrupt the 防御 skill first lol; most of the time it's about survival rather than trying to one shot a boss anyway. It's better to rely on a one-hit powerful skill rather than multiple-hit skills simply because it has a Speed Up buff with it (Air Raid grows more and more obselete near the end), and points into AGI means a permanent speed up for as long as you fight, not to mention the Accuracy and Evasion it gives. After all, it's 5% for each point. That's huge. No reason not to throw stats in it when possible.

Just want to ask that, how to end this game? I have 100% of Law Route now, after I defeated charles, then
new quests appeared and I cleared them all but the game is not ended yet. I really want to try Chaos route but i don't really want to lv up all the charas and hunt for the items all over again...

after you defeated bos and watch the ending, you will automatically entered the free-mode. use your license to restart the game. it's place inside your bag item.

Wow, thanks a lot!! Now , it is the time to retrieve CGs of those gangb**g , gangr*p*, bondage.......scenes CGs XD

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

plaenco wrote on Shine's profile.
Can u please update these games?
[200601][アトリエちょいす] プリンセスシナジー先行版ver24.04
✨Shine✨[NoFuture] 祓魔少女シャルロットⅡ ~穢れの刻印~