Global Moderator
Contributor
Oct 18, 2010
es5c0pw.jpg

Info:
Remember: Keep seeding after the download ^^

baka girlcelly - NemuAndHaruka Happy download ^_^

girlcelly said:
magnet:?xt=urn:btih:28A15C62F36EF0B56842D0F5C2F417721C9D7845&tr=http%3a//open.nyaatorrents.info%3a6544/announce&tr=udp://tracker.openbittorrent.com:80/announce&tr=udp://tracker.publicbt.com:80/announce
GET THIS TORRENT

PS 1: Direct Links for this game could be found at here: :)

http://www.anime-sharing.com/forum/hentai-games-38/japanese-105591/

PS 2: If you have problem about my torrents, make sure to check and read this thread for solutions before asking same questions ! ^^

http://www.anime-sharing.com/forum/torrents-47/[Question & Answer]-24181/

Edit: Finish Seeding ^_^

Last edited:
hey guys, the game apparently needs a crack of sorts in order to play the game cause it keeps redirecting me to the internet to put in an id. Help would greatly be appreciated.

Use crack from [121228] [ANIM] 沈黙の女学園 ~阿鼻叫喚の肉欲の宴は終わりを見せるのか~ 限定版 + Drama CD + Update [H-Game] [Patch]

Doesn't seem to be working for me. XP

edit: Never mind. Found a version of the suggested crack with usage instructions in English. :redface:

Last edited:
I cannot mount this image file no matter what I try. Any tips ? I've been installing and reinstalling different alcohol versions for half an hour now and it's getting on my nerves. :-/

I've been having the same problem using Daemon; even downloaded the game a second time; Iso will decompress and 'mount', but drive is inaccessible (no autorun or windows explorer access)

Just like above poster, I cannot mount this to or extra to anywhere. There is virtually nothing inside the iso files. Daemon tools, Alcohol, UltraISO...tried them all. Nothing seems to work for this file. Anyone got this running?

I can mount the iso (located on a network drive) fine using DT 4.45.4.0316 and scsi emulation, copied the files in a empty folder (note the personally i rarely use the installer so it doesn't count) , and started the game succesfully with AlphaROMdiE-Build20130120 that today you can find on all threads.
I don't even need to keep the iso mounted to run the game.....

edit:
i also tried to extract with winrar and browse inside the iso with totalcmd but they also see nothing; looks like the toc is messed up with two or more filesystems where only one is correct.

Last edited:
I also can mount (Alcohol 120%) and see all the files correctly.
Like Freemen said, confirmed no installation is required.
Just copy the WinROOT folder over to your HDD and use
any of the recent Alpha crack files and off you go....

Reactions: WeAreGroot
Just like above poster, I cannot mount this to or extra to anywhere. There is virtually nothing inside the iso files. Daemon tools, Alcohol, UltraISO...tried them all. Nothing seems to work for this file. Anyone got this running?
For those who cannot mount this iso properly, there is an alternative way to install this game (actually, you do not even need to install):
1st. step, try to open the iso file by any Compression Utility;
2nd, if you see the full content(the size of all of them should be similar to 1.3GB) of the iso, then decompress it and run 大催眠.msi, or try to just play the game (WinRoot\Liquid\Daisaimin folder contains everything);
however, if you just see a bunch of dll, two exe, one msi, and one sdb files (my 7-zip does so), you must change another compression utility, or use winrar(http://www.rarlab.com/download.htm, I am sure this will work);
3rd, still not work? Too bad, please check the integrity of the rar file in your P2P downloading tool (the action may be labeled as something like "hash file","match hash code", whatever). Do not delete the downloaded file! If the P2P tool fails once, it is highly possible to fail forever.

From my opinion, Alcohol120% > Daemon tools lite >>>>>>> others. I have experienced that a image file could not be mounted correctly by Daemon tools lite, but Alcohol120%, so I purchased Alcohol120%, the only software I spend money on it.

Last edited:
Reactions: WeAreGroot
Tried using winrar initially to peak inside the iso; didn't work.
Checked my version of winrar. 3.9.
Updated winrar. 4.2.
Files now visible.
Drag and drop Winroot/Liquid/Daisaimin folder from iso

Game now works (after alpharom)

Thanks for the suggestion.

AlphaROMdiE is working for me. Just drop the game exe in the AlphaROMdiE.exe program window with all three options unchecked. Hit yes twice and the game will launch.

This creates a shortcut and you just have to run the short-cut rather than the game exe directly in the future.

Also I had no issues with mounting the ISO file using DT Lite version 4.46.1.0328. I don't have the SPTD driver installed and I am just using a DT virtual drive. The ISO mounted and I installed the game using the disc setup auto-launch.

This is all on Windows 8 64-bit.

This creates a shortcut and you just have to run the short-cut rather than the game exe directly in the future.

the game runs fine once, but after that, i have to run alpharomdie again... cuz i get some chinese error i dont understand what it means.. any other ways of cracking this game, please? (so that i dont have to run on alpharomdie anymore.) im on windows 7 32bit.

thanks.

the game runs fine once, but after that, i have to run alpharomdie again... cuz i get some chinese error i dont understand what it means.. any other ways of cracking this game, please? (so that i dont have to run on alpharomdie anymore.) im on windows 7 32bit.

thanks.
View attachment Cracker Build20120627.zip
:the partial English version mentioned by the #7 Shadow Oni ,which originally suggested by the #5 Saneko

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Ignaus wrote on UFO's profile.
nobis_c wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Is it possible to update these?
まものす to v24.04.03
Zookeeper Mission! 2 (JP ver) to v23.12.08
Rann wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi, please upload love n live lucky teacher V 2.0.0 :(

https://store.steampowered.com/app/2445340/Love_n_Life_Lucky_Teacher/
eiennosora wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
[RJ397008][モルモットのゲージ] 魔法少女リカとモンスター化ダンジョン
A new version is now available, can you PLEASE reupload this one? Thank you.
eiennosora wrote on Shine's profile.
[RJ397008][モルモットのゲージ] 魔法少女リカとモンスター化ダンジョン
A new version is now available, can you PLEASE reupload this one? Thank you.