[Hentai game] [130125] [戯画/TEAM BALDRHEAD] マテリアルブレイブ イグニッション 初回版 + Bonus Disk + Tokuten + Theme Song CD [H-Game] [No DVD Patch]

I do that but it didn't work.I reinstalled the game, delete AlphaDiscLog.txt and run alsignup_current but it appear that I don't have the AlphaDiscLog.txt and can't run it.(I use win7 64 bit)

I do that but it didn't work.I reinstalled the game, delete AlphaDiscLog.txt and run alsignup_current but it appear that I don't have the AlphaDiscLog.txt and can't run it.(I use win7 64 bit)

Don't use the No CD Tool
Download the No DVD Patch ,paste it into the game folder.
Run as admin => patch.

if I use no DVD patch I can't update the game.When I update,it appear like not patch and can't patch.

if I use no DVD patch I can't update the game.When I update,it appear like not patch and can't patch.

For some God-know-what-it-is reason ,after use the no DVD patch ,I can still run the update without any problem :)

the 1.01 update replaces the exe with a new file.
the alpharom signup tool works fine with the updates.

BTW, this game seems to freeze a lot.
does anyone have the same problem?

I have the same freeze problem.:@

If i use the update is worst because my save files don´t load.:(

I hope a update o "new" iso/mdf release in next months :redface:

Sagaoz is slow up the save global data.:P

update patch 1.01

alsignup_xp.exe : edit compatibility Wn XP SP3 and Run Admin

Drag file : MaterialBraveIgnition.exe into alsignup_xp.exe

Actually, I just run the update, run the game once, let it fail the disc check, then run alsignup_xp.

been playing it since the 25th.

system: windows 7 64 bit.

Well ,I use Win 8 Pro x86
All 3 alsignup don't work for me.
The NoDVD patch actually work ,even after update ver1.01 ,I can still play without any problem.

for what heaven sake . . .
im using windows xp but alsignup_xp still giving error
but when using alsignup_viesta . . . it run

this game seems to be quite hard to install, one of my friend couldn't even get the game to start at all.
not even the "insert original disk" notification came out.
the exe just sits there in the process manager with only 1 thread.
ending the process does not work and the exe doesn't want to have multiple instance running.

AFAIK, the noDVD patch is quite sensitive, it wouldn't run if the filesize or CRC has been changed.
and the 1.01 patch puts in a new exe.
I already tried it before using the alsignup.

seriously, the first game is easier to install.

the 1.01 update replaces the exe with a new file.
the alpharom signup tool works fine with the updates.

BTW, this game seems to freeze a lot.
does anyone have the same problem?
yeah i have the same problem with you, anyone know how to equip the ultimate attack? somehow i can't equipt it

the materialact?
do you have enough slot on your weapon?
ayumu's materialact that I have takes up 3 slot.

Is there a wiki for this game yet? Japanese wiki will do for me since I'm just don't have the focus now days to go taking notes about everything. Migraines.

Anyone here know how how can I pass this map @ Ena map
where
other heroines left the party 1 by 1?
And I already defeated the LVL 60 monster...

you need to go to the center of the map after leaving all the other 5 party member around the map 1 by 1.

And actually, the level 60 monster is not a requirement to clear the story.
It's just a rank S quest.

also, anyone knows which bar is the burst gauge?
couldn't find anything in the help about that.
costumes seems to give a huge amount of boost to it.

edit: nevermind, found out the burst gauge after looking through the help file again.
got some pages unlocked after playing a bit more.

Last edited:
Just finished the main story whit Kanae, i was around lvl 30, now i want to begin whit Ena but now im lvl 1 and no more equip i earned and there are around monsters lvl 20 on the 1st map, i cant beat it...whats wrong?

Just finished the main story whit Kanae, i was around lvl 30, now i want to begin whit Ena but now im lvl 1 and no more equip i earned and there are around monsters lvl 20 on the 1st map, i cant beat it...whats wrong?

Load ur previous saved game instead of starting a new game (1st option in main menu)...

Hey guys, I'm playing Kanae's route and er, when exactly do I get my ultimate attack? I'm about halfway through and I still didn't get my Material Act yet...

EDIT: Wow wtf I've finished an entire route and STILL no Material Act ultimate? WTF is going on?

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

AUO wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi is there Can you reupload this?
Sirvipe235 wrote on Shine's profile.
https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01042053.html

Could you please upload this game?I have spent months searching for it, but no luck at all.
Sirvipe235 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.

Do you think you could upload this game? Youv'e uploaded one by the studio before and i can't find this online anywhere.
Sirvipe235 wrote on ramori's profile.

Do you think you could upload this game? It was by a studio whose game you have uplaoded before!