[Hentai game] [130118] [みなとそふと] 真剣で私に恋しなさい!A-1 [Crack is included] [H-Game]

Just finish and i have to say
If A-2 to A-5 is going to be like A-1 I say the wait is worth it(to the point I wish they announce A6 to 10)
Though it feels like yukie was going to have an h-scene as well but due to her VA being sick it was cut(She was barely in Benkei and azumi route as well even though the other still show up often)

Wait they cut the h-scene with both Sayaka and Yukie? So all we get is that ending CG of both Sayaka and Yukie in bed with Yamato?

i don't think there will be an A6 to A10. thats just me though. although they might make another type of majikoi to finalise some stuff. if they did make a majikoi A6-A10 it would most likely be after stories and epilouges, but after stories arn't that big so if they did do it, they'd either release it all at once or in rapid succession.

Personally, i think there is room for one or two more A or a new Majikoi. probably just for 2 or 3 of the unattended heroines like the other 2 chinese girls (are they? i don't know) or that Indian girl, or even Kuki Ageha. i doubt they'd do Yamato's mother (or rather i really hope they don't) also, they've yet to do an epilouge for Momoyo who was the only one of the 5 original heroines who didn't get one of those fast tracks to the future. i get a feeling they'd save that for last if they where going to do it. seems more fitting.

Wait they cut the h-scene with both Sayaka and Yukie? So all we get is that ending CG of both Sayaka and Yukie in bed with Yamato?

It felt like they cut it to me though they havn't say anything about it yet.
1.That cg with both Sayaka and Yukie last pretty much 1 sec(You could easily miss if you click too fast)
2.Its a waste of resources to draw a cg that last 1 sec
3.If you read about Yukie VA she is currently sick

So it could be that they plan to have an h-scene her but due to her VA being sick and can't handle it they have to cut it but leave at least 1 cg so its not a waste of time drawing it.

For some reason the crack isn't working. I moved the mka-1.exe file to the folder after installing the game and when I try to run it all that happens is the window appears for less than a second and automatically closes. What do I do?

I have the problem with the crack. It seem not to work I moved it in the folder after I finish installing the game and when I run the game I still need ID and password to pass DMM-Dialog. I tried to run mka-1 but not thing appear only error message.

I did change but it still not work :(
http://puu.sh/20fvp

that just show that you're not on japanese locale. If you are the word would have been in japanese. Tricking your computer to think its in japanese locate with a program might not work.

I have the problem with the crack. It seem not to work I moved it in the folder after I finish installing the game and when I run the game I still need ID and password to pass DMM-Dialog. I tried to run mka-1 but not thing appear only error message.

put mka-1 in the game folder then run it. Since you mess with the DMM thing might want to reinstall and try again without touching that.

guys anyone know why i get nexas stopped working, when i try to play the h-scenes? only when playing the h-scenes i get that error. i play the h-scenes for majikoi and majikoi s just fine tho.

guys anyone know why i get nexas stopped working, when i try to play the h-scenes? only when playing the h-scenes i get that error. i play the h-scenes for majikoi and majikoi s just fine tho.

Do you use the Eng patch for Sayaka ???
If you use it ,then the error come along with it.

yup i used the sayaka patch. ah so that's why i thought there were faults in my system or installation or etc. feeling relieved now, ty for the info. i guess we'll nid to w8 for the benkei patch for it to be fix or something....

I have this little problem that is a big annoyance

I tried compatibility mode and almost everything i could think of,(reinstalling, not using patches, replacing visual.pac,face.pac etc etc etc)

Anyone knows how to fix this?

udt6t.png

EDIT:
I also tried redownloading the whole torrent.

how to run the game/crack??:reallyconfused:

I got same problem
For some reason the crack isn't working. I moved the mka-1.exe file to the folder after installing the game and when I try to run it all that happens is the window appears for less than a second and automatically closes. What do I do?

run the game->show message->then close

wxju.jpg

maybe someone can help, I can't read it..

EDIT:added pic

Last edited:
I have this little problem that is a big annoyance

I tried compatibility mode and almost everything i could think of,(reinstalling, not using patches, replacing visual.pac,face.pac etc etc etc)

Anyone knows how to fix this?

udt6t.png

EDIT:
I also tried redownloading the whole torrent.

If I remember correctly, I think you have to turn off direct x from one of the settings

how to run the game/crack??:reallyconfused:

I got same problem

run the game->show message->then close

wxju.jpg

maybe someone can help, I can't read it..

EDIT:added pic

i got same problem with you, can you help me to fix this problem

Okay, the crack for A-1 no longer works. It used to work when I applied wrath's suggestion:

"run the game->show message->then close"

Now the same problem I had before is back:
"I moved the mka-1.exe file to the folder after installing the game and when I try to run it all that happens is the window appears for less than a second and automatically closes. "

I've tried reinstalling the game, but that does nothing. Can anyone help me?

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

TheFihr wrote on Esan's profile.

[110526][May-Be SOFT] へんし~ん!!!~パンツになってクンクンペロペロ~ ワン・ツー・パック!

Mexashare and Katfile links are borken can we get re-upload?
hc1992 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi, almost RJ01034281 mexa links are dead, please could you reupload these?
yan_yan wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Sorry, Could you please re-upload RJ01133991 ?

☄️RELEASE☄️[231229][メスイキラボ] 【メスイキ地獄】究極のガチイキメソッド本 ちんぽメスイキ・潮吹き乳首イキ メスイキ性感開発バイブル編
jike1233 wrote on Shine's profile.
would you update this file [May] 八星帝 [RJ01004084].the old download link is 404 and the newest version is 1.70
nobis_c wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi, is it possible for you to reup these old ded links?
お兄ちゃんは私だけのものなんだからっ!!