[Hentai game] [121228] [Anime Lilith] 対魔忍アサギ 3 初回限定版 + Original Soundtrack [H-Game]

hey just wondering, do games like this only have CG scenes? or are there animated scenes in the game?

In options you have a option to turn on or off animation. You will have to turn off animation after you clear all the game and redo those scenes without animation to get the rest of CG. You can skip the text because is all the same as animated. And animated scenes aren't all but some. You can check on gallery (they are 7 in this game).

Btw, all Anime-Lilith games has animation. That's the purpose of that name. Otherwise was just Black-Lilith (Black-Lilith is for dark stories).

but in the asagi rout she actually lose. right ?

On Asagi Route she loses no matter what ending you make (sad). But her true ending is that one when she get corrupted and transforming into demon and became partner of Edwin Black. Basically became a bad guy too. But that isn't the true ending of Taimanin Asagi 3.

ok thx :D but lets specutalte a bit. With asagi corrupted and being a bad guy and turning agaainst her sister and the other demon hunters. Aint lilith more or less "forced" to make one more game ? One where sakura is trying to make asagi good aagain. And in the askua ending black is killed with means an end to the seris more or less , atleast i cant find much to make a new game on. Ofc there can always be someother new bad guy. Just what i thouth when i had completed the game. Anyway thx for explaing ^^ <3

Yeah I am not expecting a new Taimanin Asagi (but I wont give up on hope) because Asagi in this 3 is already over 30 years old too. Sakura has 25 years now. My bet for continuation, if there is one, is with a new taimanin like Asuka or Sakura/Murasaki or a new one fighting a new bad guy.

Either way I am expecting is a little continuation or some new scenes of Taimanin Asagi 3 in a future LILITH-ISM. That for sure is released :p

Reactions: sebbe212
Well one of the thoughts i had is that they keep the title but start with a whole new story and with new char's and maybe on the background one of the old chars.

The first time I played through I got the bad (?) ending where Asagi turned and sided with Edwin Black. While technically a bad ending I think they should select it as the True ending. Then the fourth game can be Sakura and Murasaki (or Asuka) fighting the evil Asagi.

I thought they spent too much time on Asuka's route, while I like the first half of it, the second half about being an AV idol feels so out of place. It would've been better if the main Asagi route was longer. The chaos arena had potential, they should've bring back Snake Lady, she's much better looking than Power Lady. Also, is Yukikaze part of this cannon? I would like to see her and Rinko in the next game if they do make one.

Well , During the Asuka route , Asuka was inside the camp of the enemy ,which she was looking a Taimanin shinobi .And one of the scenes where asuka destroy the building wall inside is the one ,which was Akiyama Rinko (even though she didnt appear physically but i only recognize through her voice).While in asagi route,There was a dialogue between Murasaki and Sakura ,Murasaki mentioned about Rinko and Yukikaze which they were on the Mission.of course both Rinko and yuki kaze were adult like asagi ,murasaki and sakura

By the Way as for those who doesnt know , I shall tell you that Taimanin Yukikaze character was made by Aoi Nagisa while Taimanin Asagi 1 &2 was made by Kagami. And This Taimanin Asagi 3 is a collaboration work of both artist.

Oh damn when I saw that names in the game I thought they were some other characters that didn't appear but I didn't associate that there was other taimanin game.... I mean I even saw that on lilith site but for some reason I thought it wasn't a taimanin game.... No wonder I was missing something. I just went to search here that name and put to download :X

What a shame... I am super fan of this and saw the game but didn't pay attention. Fail! Now I'll get something fun to do :D

Additional information :For those who does not know that Both Kagami and Aoi Nagisa made their heroine characters equally in terms of number.

Kagami made the Character :Asagi Isagi ,Sakura Isagi,Murasaki.
Aoi Nagisa made the Character:Rinko Akiyama,Asuka,Yukikaze.

Taimanin Game in Sequence:

Taimanin Asagi
Taimanin Asagi Gaiden ~Chaos Arena Hen~
Taimanin Asagi 2
Taimanin Murasaki ~Kunoichi Kairai Dorei ni Otsu~
Taimanin Yukikaze
Taimanin Asagi 3

I am totally agree with Magnificent and Sub Zero about the true ending of taimanin asagi 3. Hope they make new anime about taimanin asagi 3

Wow Thanks for this great stuff

But can someone plz help me, having trouble launching the setup or I just simply don't know what to do after I've mount the game with Daemon Tools Lite?

After you mount the iso in daemon tools that will auto-run the installer so install. If auto-run don't pop go to my computer and double click where is your virtual disk. The installation is like all programs so idk why are you lost.

Or maybe... but not quite possible since you may play eroges, do you have your system in japanese? If not may be that.

I am totally agree with Magnificent and Sub Zero about the true ending of taimanin asagi 3. Hope they make new anime about taimanin asagi 3

Before making anime about Taimanin Asagi 3 they first need to make the Taimanin Asagi 2 xD

Reactions: JHShiKi
After you mount the iso in daemon tools that will auto-run the installer so install. If auto-run don't pop go to my computer and double click where is your virtual disk. The installation is like all programs so idk why are you lost.

Ah thanks, got through that now, I've realised I didn't launch the setup.exe with Applocale but then I could not understand all the installation in JP

Hi
I have downloaded this game for a long time. Today I play again this game. All animated gif this error

Someone please help me troubleshoot

Untitled_zps3b437267.jpg

Last edited:
Heey guys,
I'm very new so i hope I won't make any offences. In any case I wondered if there is someone who would translate the game. I know this game is huge compared to its predecessors, but you never know for sure if you don't ask it. If there is a post about this please feel free to redirect. Also you all seem to know the endings of this game, how i wonder?

Last edited:
I have a problem installing game. When i mount on daemon tools and start to install it, it is in a different language and there some error that wont let me install it. what do i do? What daemon tools do i need for this process?

i used to have this game working fine then i switched to a new laptop, i installed everything the same way i did on the old computer, but when i launch the game even through app local i get the error with that blue box (i think its the region error). So i have no idea what could be the problem as my 1 and 2 run perfectly. any help would be appriciated if it helps find a solution when i went to a new laptop i switched from windows 7 to windows 8.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

nobis_c wrote on biohrd's profile.
To y'all, he's been gone for a while now. Like, for years. When he'll be back? Who knows.

I'm just here to tell you, save your breath.
gaoda1347 wrote on Shine's profile.
the 「Clear Girlー無色透明彼女ー」 has a fix patch was uploaded. could you reupload it plz?
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threa...ftware-clear-girlー無色透明彼女ー-rj01093304.1489533/
AoToHime wrote on ramori's profile.
Hello there. Can you please upload this?

https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01199671.html/

Thanks in advance!
[Request] [RJ01110786]【巨根裏垢Keyくん。】マスクの下が見たい?じゃあ……ここにDMして

RJ01110786_img_main.webp

https://www.dlsite.com/girls/work/=/product_id/RJ01110786.html

https://www.dlsite.com/girls/work/=/product_id/RJ01110786.html
hc1992 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi, RJ323169 RJ328721 RJ342268 links are dead, could you please reupload these?