[Hentai game] [121221] [Onomatope*] 俺と5人の嫁さんがラブラブなのは、未来からきた赤ちゃんのおかげに違いない + UPDATE 1.01 + noDVD

This is the first game I tried to download, so I'm probably running into problems that many might think is child's play.

I downloaded the game, the patch, and the "no CD" patch as well.

I downloaded VirtualCloneDrive to run the program: OREAKA.mdf and run startup.exe. It worked and I downloaded the game.

Whenever I try to play it though, I come up with ?????? (Syntax error) as soon as I click the first option (button with E). I assume the U button is uninstall and C simply closes it.

Did I install it incorrectly or am I missing something very simple?

Forgive me if this double posts. I got a ?????? (Syntax error) after downloading the torrent. I used Virtual CloneDrive to download the game and it worked fine. Is there another step I have to do to prevent this error?

re-seed plz someone i really" want to play this game so badly T-T

requesting for seeds
please help!

EDIT:
download completed!
many thanks! ^^

Last edited:
Anyone could you re-seed it again? I'm stuck at 54.1% right now.

Thanks in advance :akazukin_bow:

Requested accepted, reseeding.

Hi Checkmate, sorry to bother you. But is there any chance of yet another 'reseed' of this title?
(Now that's reseeding has been brought up, I think I would like to give it a try to)

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

TheB33 wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi can you please resend the games from 諾威水産? I've been looking them for some time even DLsite don't have these games
kihon wrote on Shine's profile.
Buying resources out of their own pockets, spending energy and effort, with almost no return so that everyone can enjoy the cultural and entertainment products of developed countries at almost zero cost walking in the dark to serve the light, they are real heroes
bg,f8f8f8-flat,750x,075,f-pad,750x1000,f8f8f8.jpg
darkvita wrote on ramori's profile.