[Hentai game] [121221] [material] お前のオンナを寝取ってやる ~昔ヤったオンナは今は白衣の天使。旦那の前で心も身体も弄んで寝取る~ [H-Game]

Are you sure its this? The security updates for my Windows in Dec 2012 were 5, do I remove them all?
I removed all of my security update that I did in Dec 2012 and restarted my computer and now the games that used to give me error no ***.ddl is missing does not pop up anymore and I can play those games again

I removed all of my security update that I did in Dec 2012 and restarted my computer and now the games that used to give me error no ***.ddl is missing does not pop up anymore and I can play those games again
Hmm, I guess I will test it out then.

EDIT: Nope, unfortunately, that didnt do it either... :(

Last edited:
did you go to control panel>Uninstall a program>View installed updates and then look under the category Microsoft Windows, and see the security update for Microsoft Windows. then try uninstalling the latest security updates you did from the month of December till today.

YO

works perfectly

guys change all to japan (region, location and language) until ur win said to log off and re log in

this game will work trust me already banging the sexy doc here

I can bear out that this works. It is not only the no unicode thing you need to change also "Format" & "Location" to Japan

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Suzu鈴 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Could you reupload this except Rapidgator please?
nobis_c wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Excuse me, is it possible to update this one? Since a whole month had passed, it should be its final update.
堕ちた忍姫セツナ to Ver1.02
WillyMonka wrote on Shine's profile.
I deeply apologize for taking up your time, but could you please add this game

https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ319032.html

It would be most grateful.
RXxxxxx wrote on UFO's profile.
Hi,
The latest version of Bloodroot, ver.1.1.5.0, is out. Could you upload this?
Thx!
mobius0417 wrote on Shine's profile.
✨Shine✨[240215][umyn] 異世界転生マジカルチンポ 完全版 [RJ01154724]
Please re-upload