[Hentai game] [121221] [BaseSon] あっぱれ!天下御免[祭] ~恋と嵐は大江戸の華~ + Naked Patch [H-Game] [Patch]

Re: [121221] [BaseSon] あっぱれ!天下御免[祭] ~恋と嵐は大江戸の華~ [H-Game]

The easiest way to install it is to upgrade winrar version to 4.20 and then do just like falegor said ( extract the ISO, joint the file into one, and then install it )

Re: [121221] [BaseSon] あっぱれ!天下御免[祭] ~恋と嵐は大江戸の華~ [H-Game] [Patch]

I have windows 7, applocale, regional settings set to japanese, and i was still able to mount and successfully install tenka matsuri with daemon tools pro 4.41.314.232
here's what I did:
1. downloaded via bittorrent 7.6.1.
2. mounted disk 1 with daemon tools in one of my virtual drives (drive j:)
3. installer stopped at the near end, i think it said it couldn't find a file and ask if it should cancel, retry or skip the file.
4. unmounted disk 1 after installer stopped
5. mounted disk 2 at virtual drive j: (same drive as disk 1)
6. clicked retry on the installer
7. installed completed.
8. unrared alpharom crack
9. opened the earlier alpharom version.
10. clicked the first box
11. clicked the first button (above the button with bug written on it)
12. window opens, went to the tenka matsuri directory (where the game exe is)
13. switched file type from siglus engine to exe.
14. clicked tenka matsure exe.
15. clicked ok when a window opens.
16. ran the game and played it.

Unlock the ISO file alcohol can not read ... How do I install this? System is XP ..... thank

udf 2.50 is a filesystem filter, it's not included in XP and alcohol/daemontools doesn't provide it because it's a filesystem, not a device;
to access to udf 2.5 like bluray movie disks you need to install the correct filter to xp, and i remember thare are two floating around the net; one it's included in powerdvd with bluray support and the other (you might search for this one) it's a generic 2.5 (or 2.50) udf filter from Toshiba; you need to find a modified version that install on non Toshiba devices or use the original one http://codecpack.co/download/Toshiba-UDF-XP-Driver.html with a tutorial on how to install it manually ono a non Toshiba device.
A simple search will get you to the required file.

Reactions: ppkl1982

The problem has been solved ... thanks to the help of

There's a nude patch for Yoshine and Emi (the two main girls) on the official website for their mugshots.

I have windows 7, applocale, regional settings set to japanese, and i was still able to mount and successfully install tenka matsuri with daemon tools pro 4.41.314.232
here's what I did:
1. downloaded via bittorrent 7.6.1.
2. mounted disk 1 with daemon tools in one of my virtual drives (drive j:)
3. installer stopped at the near end, i think it said it couldn't find a file and ask if it should cancel, retry or skip the file.
4. unmounted disk 1 after installer stopped
5. mounted disk 2 at virtual drive j: (same drive as disk 1)
6. clicked retry on the installer
7. installed completed.
8. unrared alpharom crack
9. opened the earlier alpharom version.
10. clicked the first box
11. clicked the first button (above the button with bug written on it)
12. window opens, went to the tenka matsuri directory (where the game exe is)
13. switched file type from siglus engine to exe.
14. clicked tenka matsure exe.
15. clicked ok when a window opens.
16. ran the game and played it.

I can do everything untill step 13. I use the crack and can load anything in the exe directory and what did you mean by file switching?

Thanks in advance!

what's naked patch for?

and what question is that? do you even get the meaning of naked? which means... their standing cg are changed! undressed, didn't put clothes on... pick anyway you prefer

Anyone knows how this naked Patch works, I mean there are three files nude, renude and renude3. Should I install all or only nude not that the renude is for deaktivation off the nude option.

can anyone help to re-seed on this please ?

EDIT : done , thanks for seeding ^_^

Last edited:
Screenshot (635).png could anyone here who have the full files 100% of Tenka Gomen Mutsuri for torrent, can you re seed it. since as you can see in the pic, most of the peers who almost finished stop at 99.5% they are missing the same piece for 00.5% and 0 seed in the swarm. thank you for anyone who willing to share since it helps lot of us, the torrent for [Original game + naked patch] magnet link

second this... need seeder! lets summon [MENTION=11]girlcelly[/MENTION]

the original version stuck at 91.9%
while naked patch version is dead completely.

Last edited:
Reactions: deasture
it's finally 100% im gonna seeding this for while... grab them while you can!

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Glaymez wrote on Shine's profile.
Will you upload this game by any chance? That would be amazing

https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01198627.html - 犯られたままじゃおわれないっ!!
Mistersmiles wrote on ramori's profile.
Hi Ramori,

Could you please upload this? https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01197309.html

The draught seems to be over, and interesting games are coming out one after another.

Thanks a ton!
In the trenches desperate to play Shiro to Kuro no Alice
awsater wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Could you update RJ01114470 please? It's in 12 parts, but parts 7 and 9 are missing. There are no problems with the rest.
Irish99 wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Hello can you please reupload いたずらっ娘 ~うちの娘にかぎって to katfile or mexashare if you have the time.