[Hentai game] [121221] [でぼの巣製作所] Chaos Labyrinth -ケイオスラビリンス- Dummy Cut + Additional Disk [H-Game]

please can someone help me with this error?
error.jpg

I can't install the game.
Thanks

it's tell that game not installed.... and on image, you try install Additional Disk, not game

Reactions: nepherio
Can someone help me? I have an error saying "the program can't start because d3dx9_31.dll is missing from your computer. Try reinstalling the program to fix this problem" when i tried to run the game.
I know it is a directx problem but i have the latest version of it already and tried reinstalling the game 3x but it still doesnt work.
what should I do?

Can someone help me? I have an error saying "the program can't start because d3dx9_31.dll is missing from your computer. Try reinstalling the program to fix this problem" when i tried to run the game.
I know it is a directx problem but i have the latest version of it already and tried reinstalling the game 3x but it still doesnt work.
what should I do?

reinstall directx
http://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=35

Reactions: Rucking Fetard
Thanks it worked!
But ITH cant hook the game, when i hook it there is only one thread that is the console output.
i use the 2.3 version and my computer format is already in japanese

How do you beat the first enemy,the Kobold?
It kills me in two hits every time and it will take four hits to kill it

How do you beat the first enemy,the Kobold?
It kills me in two hits every time and it will take four hits to kill it

Have you take your first armor and sword? They are laying around on the floor, explore the are before you open the locked door.

In any case, is there a way to warp between map. This is getting tedious.

I cant believe i am the only person having this problem, but has anyone seen an issue where the only text that shows up is a row of commas, spaces, and the occasional odd character (like an S with a ^ over it)? I have never had this isue with any of the eroge i've played so this is rather discouraging. My computer is in Japanese locale, i have tried both allowing and disallowing the program to look for updates from the internet when the install prompts me, and I have tried running in administrator mode. Any other suggestions? As it is, ITH doesnt even realize it is outputting text at all. (i got this from the torrent link if that matters)

EDIT: Ok i swear i looked through this thread before but i didnt notice the two separate posts telling me change my date and time formats. sorry about that.

also, the beta release of ITH 3.0 can hook the game. I thought i had that but it turns out i didn't

Last edited:
What does the charming dance spell (from the Dancer)? I used it but notice no effect/diference.

I know this may seem like a dumb question but I kinda wondering what is a dummy cut...?
I encountered this when I was looking for a VN, I think Kurenai Kagura is the title...
And I saw they lable the title with Dummy cut...
Even this title was a dummy cut...
What is a dummy cut?
Hope someone is kind enough to explain this to me...

Sometime, you get a cd iso or a dvd iso where the size can be around the maximum capacity of the media, let's say around 4gb to 4.5gb for a dvd single layer; you do a full install and discover that installed only 500mb on the disk, or 1gb , or more but much less that the dvd used space.
You now notice that while playing, the dvd is never accessed so no data is being used; the dvd has been filled with unused data to make it bigger (for what pourpose you must guess).
Dummy cut isos has been rebuilt after removing the dummy data to make them smaller so the dvd/iso characteristics has been changed: sometime they work fine, sometime removing protected sectors or the dummy files themselves may cause the game to require a crack and can inhibite the installation of future updates, so usually the bigger original is is being provided along with the dummy cut.

A really big thanks for explaining!!! :D
So dummy cut for this Visual Novel is the fill need to play?

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Ghiaccio wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hello.
Is it possible to reupload the RJ336575?
Rann wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi, please upload love n life lucky teacher V 2.0.0 :(

https://store.steampowered.com/app/2445340/Love_n_Life_Lucky_Teacher/
Christ is Risen, Truly Risen & Love Everlasting, all praise to Thee' Heavenly Father, Son and Holy Ghost!
darkpachon wrote on Shine's profile.
Can you reupload these link in katfile?

(18禁ゲーム) [150626][STUDIO邪恋] 操心術 外伝 ~綾河博士のHENTAI事件簿~

sorry
NW Energy is a leading solar firm serving Vancouver and the surrounding areas. We design, manufacture, and install solar energy systems to help you save money while also delivering a cleaner, more stable power source. Over 10,000 households and businesses have benefited from our comprehensive energy solutions.