[Hentai game] [121214] [unicorn-a/げーせん18] 戦極姫4 ~争覇百計、花守る誓い~ 豪華限定版 + Sofmap Tokuten + Manual [Serial is included] [H-Game] [No DVD Patch]

Managed to stop being lazy and managed to get to 100%. I never want play this slg again :eek: freakishly long and hard!!
Anyway I'm linking my save here, put the files in the sengokuhime4/savedata/sys folder and enjoy.
Happy new year to everyone !

Attachments

• sengoku4.rar
    303 KB · Views: 859
Last edited:
I just finish the game 1 :v and something is making me confuse
i mean i play tokugawa and conquer the whole north part of japan and the game and with 1 final battle ( scene only ?) how about the rest of japan :v or the game require you to trigger something or some condition or that's the end of tokugawa story line? someone can explain this for me? @@

sorry for my bad english

I just finish the game 1 :v and something is making me confuse
i mean i play tokugawa and conquer the whole north part of japan and the game and with 1 final battle ( scene only ?) how about the rest of japan :v or the game require you to trigger something or some condition or that's the end of tokugawa story line? someone can explain this for me? @@
Yep, like me.
This is first time, I play this game series.
So I'm started with Uesugi, and conquer whole of half right side of Japan and begin the army to left side.
Some event have happen. It's said like a, "It's peaceful for now, something like that, and have a choice to choose.
I choose first one, and game is clear! Maybe have to choose second choice to continue and conquer all of it.
BTW, I'm first play and my strategy like a mess, so I want to play new game, anyway, lol~

Sorry for my bad english, too.

Does anyone knows if this is a sequel or a alternative Version of this 戦極姫3~天下を切り裂く光と影~.

I mean should I play the prequel first or is this unnecessary.

no-dvd ver 1.03 at same place
http://nodvd21ver2.blog.fc2.com/blog-entry-1053.html

senhime4_ss02.jpg

Hi, I'm newbie in this game. After clear with dilemma situation, lol~

I'm start new game with Ashikage, and seem have a unfamiliar menu appear before start game.
It's look like use point to buy or activate general or something like that...
Yeah, if choose them, they'll start together with you at the begining...

But, how can I increase the point to choose more general ?

Sengokuhime4_reference2.jpg

Made this as a quick reference for personal use, but i'm posting it here anyways.

So you won't have make one yourself or before a UI translation comes along ( hopes for it ). :ninja:

Enjoy.

Last edited:
Reactions: The Cutting Edge
^ image small
i can't see

I need mirror nodvd1.03
I can't download link cyberlocker

I think it likes sengoku rance . you play more, unlock more route and event = more point ? not sure about that though.

And i never see that make alliance button on in tokugawa route.it's always dark.

made the picture a bit bigger, hope it's big enough. This was made with pictures and comments from this thread.

If someone wants a better reference guide, please translate more and i'll make a nice picture this time.

Mirror 1.03 noDVD

SH4nDVD_103.rar - 529 KB

Reactions: Benny1
no-dvd ver 1.03 at same place
http://nodvd21ver2.blog.fc2.com/blog-entry-1053.html

senhime4_ss02.jpg

Hi, I'm newbie in this game. After clear with dilemma situation, lol~

I'm start new game with Ashikage, and seem have a unfamiliar menu appear before start game.
It's look like use point to buy or activate general or something like that...
Yeah, if choose them, they'll start together with you at the begining...

But, how can I increase the point to choose more general ?

After I did the Tokugawa route I played played the game one more time with the family that's far west. When I started, I could also choose generals to start with, but like in your picture, I had only 5 points and the costs were always 10 points/general (except one), so I couldn't afford most generals.

After I beat it with mentioned family I tried to start a new game and THIS TIME i had 10 points AND the cost for the generals I captured in the previous game were reduced, most cost only 2-3 points.
Probably, the more you play the game, the more points you get, and the generals (if you captured them) get cheaper.
I hope I could help.

Hello.This is my first party and I got an issue after the turn 86 or so.No matter how many turns I skip, there just isn't any new territory to attack, and no more cut scenes.And I've done all the current mini-events with the generals.What to do?

Anyone a idea how to annul a alliance. The AI had done it a few times but I can't find a way to do this.

I have some problems when installing games
when I launch the game, so I get just a black screen, please help me fix this problem .
thank very much ^^!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

tkwcn wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi, the link RJ01174583 were dead, could you reupload please?
[240421][ぱちぱちぼいす] 信じて送り出した恋人アイドルがオナホ堕ちしていた件 ~Pさんの雑魚チンポとはサヨナラです♪~ [RJ01174583]
ballball1110 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi this link were dead,could you please reupload these?
[210108][m3t(みみもと)] 性処理関係のつもりだったが恋人になった!?【青春純愛妄想系】 [RJ311645]
ballball1110 wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi, can you please reupload this asmr?
[210108][m3t(みみもと)] 性処理関係のつもりだったが恋人になった!?【青春純愛妄想系】 [RJ311645]
Koskas wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hello, Could I please you update this game Yokai Art: Night Parade of One Hundred Demons to the new version v2.3.3?
prmx wrote on FlowerTradeWinds's profile.
can u reup RJ068000 pls