[Hentai game] [121130] [Iris] ないしょのないしょ! + TOKUTEN + UPDATE 1.01 + NoDVD Crack

I don't think the feds would be going after you for a bunch of hentai due to all the complicated paperwork. Most of the time they will let you off cleanly and the furthest they would do is to confiscate your questionable material.

Though, in years of my importing of questionable materials, and got checked for several time with many clearly has loli on it (big and shiny cover with exposed flat chest), none were confiscated.

Got the crack to work. Now trying AGTH. I'm not using ITH2.3 I'm using AGTH and /HW-4@4148B7 doesn't work with AGTH.

why you don't use ITH?

I've tried it and read about it and I just can't get it work. Can't figure it out. So if I have a premade /h code where am I supposed to place it in ITH? The program is just damn complicated. The designer made it more complicated and troublesome than needed to.

01.jpg

Under hook, profile, potion, top, clear, save buttons. You can put h-code after hook file exe

Ohthanks. Okay last question. Now I want it to automatically copy the text like into ATLAS or some other translating program. how do i get it to do that? I know AGTH had that option but i'm not sure where it is in ITH.

This game is awesome. OH yeah. where on ITH can i set the pace to make the text automatically copy to Atlas FASTER? I know its in the options tab but not sure what to make the text clip faster.

People forgot about Christopher Hanley already?
I think his life is now completely ruined. Permanent record and 3 years on parole etc.

in the direct download link, is the no dvd crack included there?? cuz im using that one...

Re: [121130] [Iris] ないしょのないしょ! + TOKUTEN + UPDATE 1.01

can you tell me how to install the game?
I tried many things and I can not.

If you have trouble trying to crack the game, run the cracker in administrator mode.

noob question:
what is ITH and AGTH? do I need to use those to install the game
still a newbie about visual novels...

another question, do I need to copy the update and use the cracker or is it vise versa...

Last edited:
noob question:
what is ITH and AGTH? do I need to use those to install the game
still a newbie about visual novels...

another question, do I need to copy the update and use the cracker or is it vise versa...

AGTH (Anime Game Text Hook) and ITH (Interactive Text Hook) are tools designed for capture text in-game and display it in a copy-able window for easy translation. In other words, they're used for non-japanese speakers to extract the dialogue and make it easier for other programs - like ATLAS and Translation Aggregator - to instantly translate the text.

One screenshoot of what it looks like when working:

http://i.imgur.com/IGSRr.jpg

You can find many videos on Youtube about it. Feel free to PM me if you need any kind of support, too.

About the game update: I installed the game, updated it to 1.01 and, after that, used the cracker. Make sure to run it on Administrator Mode or it may not work.

AGTH (Anime Game Text Hook) and ITH (Interactive Text Hook) are tools designed for capture text in-game and display it in a copy-able window for easy translation. In other words, they're used for non-japanese speakers to extract the dialogue and make it easier for other programs - like ATLAS and Translation Aggregator - to instantly translate the text.

One screenshoot of what it looks like when working:

http://i.imgur.com/IGSRr.jpg

You can find many videos on Youtube about it. Feel free to PM me if you need any kind of support, too.

About the game update: I installed the game, updated it to 1.01 and, after that, used the cracker. Make sure to run it on Administrator Mode or it may not work.

Thanks for the Info about AGTH and ITH it helps me alot, and also thanks for steps for the update and cracker....
I installed the game with ease and now playing it... thanks so much... I really appreciate it..

Hmm I have used the crack but get some text that im trying to upload but for some reason I cant either.....
annoying..

Well its something about a date for what time i patched and something with Ctrl+C why cant I just upload it.. easier to show.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Sirvipe235 wrote on ramori's profile.
Thanks once more!

This is the last game i've been searching for.

https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01077067.html

Could you perhaps upload it too? I've spent nearly a year trying to find it.
ML1112 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi Ryzen, sorry to bother you but I was wondering, in one of you last upload RJ01032786 I noticed that only one track is present, where in DLsite there are listed 5 tracks. Is your upload correct to have just one track? Thanks in advance, and thanks for you work!
Morisoba1988 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Do you have the latest versions of these?
【VR】ハーレムな日常~あなたの部屋が女の子たちのたまり場に!?
thebreaker2 wrote on Shine's profile.
RJ153517 ver 1.14

Please could you reupload these?
Thank you very much.