HAL デバイス情報が取得できませんでした。
ご使用中のビデオカードが DirectX 9.0 に対応していません。または無効になっています。
このアプリケーションを起動するには、DirectX 9.0 に完全対応したビデオカードが必要です。
hr = 0x8876086a (D3DERR_NOTAVAILABLE)

※このメッセージは Ctrl+C でコピーできます。
---------------------------
Aceptar
---------------------------

this is the error that appears when i have used the crack, maybe i used worng or something, so could someone tell me at least how to use this?...

Why can't I upload a pic and show what the damn problem is... Since the crack dont work, it starts but when selecting the siglus sht, IT DONT WORK! just some damn text... which I cant show since this retarded upload won't work...

If I try without the crack something about [1200] something something, and I can't install it have to drag it over from the installation dvd. And Yes everything is in japanese setting still dont work so can some1 that have gotten this to work SAY how they got the crack to work!!? or are people just rude in here since they dont wanna help?!!

For AGTH to run correctly just hook one address above -> /HW-4@4148B3 and inject into running process

I am getting the Japan Only stoppage for another game:

AISURU MUSUKO NO SHITSUKE 愛する息子の躾け方 ~ママ達の男の子M化教育~ [MO][130315]

I am not using the text hooker ..but will the RLSE Loader from http://cafe.naver.com/msnlovely/80994. be enough to run the game? or will I need the DVD patch too? along with the other thing that is mentioned here...?

------------

YES it worked just fine. Didnt neet a hooker just the patch listed. thanks for sharing that.

Last edited:
Hello everyone. I'm a newbie here.
Can someone tell me how to use TOKUTEN (voice drama)?
Thank you very much! :)

Does this game/download have some kind of step by step instruction in English that i missed? i have no idea what im doing and so all ive actually managed to do is install the game itself, i cant get the game to work likely due to also not being able to get the installation of the crack or update to work, i need help T_T i really want to play this game please.

For anybody still trying to get this to work I ended up having to crack the game with out the patch. When I would try to crack it after the patch, I would get some sort of error msg with the date and time and something about Ctrl-C. Sorry I only recently began japanese. I noticed a similar error msg while installing the game but I couldn't tell you if it was exactly the same or not. I suppose if anybody is really interested I could get some screen capture software and post the msg for somebody to decipher. I tried just about everything else that was posted in this thread and it ended up working with out the patch.

Edit: HaHa ... I think it says you can copy the error msg with Ctrl-C. It came up in English for for some reason when I exit the game.
c

Last edited:
The Crack needs to be run in administrator mode. Right click on Crack and choose run as administrator. The Crack should work. If it it doesn't then I wonder if you can only try these Sigler engine cracks once and if you fail the Crack becomes locked. About the Crack becoming locked this is only a guess on why it won't work for you Guys.

It's entirely possible you are right in this case. I went back and installed the game again with the patch in the hopes that I would get the same error again. This time however I used Locale Emulator instead of App Locale because it allows you to run as admin AND with Japanese Locale and the game runs fine now with the patch. Previously I could either run as admin or run with locale but not both. I had run it as admin (I'm pretty sure) and it failed so maybe it has to be both. Hard to say, I tried a lot of different things and I'm by no means new to installing Japanese software but it did eventually work.

Edit: Still want to point out for those getting error dialogues with this game, if you have translation aggregator set up and are still getting error messages with this game you can control+c and it will translate the error msg right into aggregator.

Ah! One last thing ... Thanks for your advice Haiyami. I'd also like to thank the poster for putting this up, these two are absolutely adorable so far. I love Loli so much I just want to gobble them all up.

Last edited:
Does anybody have updates nainai_update_ver102a.zip, nainai_update_ver103a.zip and nainai_update_ver104a.zip?

помагите пишет problema.png

So NoDVD Patch completely fails to work now. We need an updated patch for 2020. I don't know what to do I keep getting a message asking to insert the original disk. When I insert the iso the game works but I can't back up my save data and the game doesn't save my progress either. I don't know awht to do anymore. I can't use my backup data either.

Last edited:
Would appreciate assistance in getting the crack. The link in the OP is dead. Tried other sites and torrents, but all seem to be missing this key element that makes 99% of the download worthwhile. Fine with original version or updated, as this torrent works fine. Kind wish it was included vs.as a separate download...
:mini_...:
Edit: Nevermind. Finally found it... antivirus has a fit, so I didn't trust it at first but between the zip name and screen shots here I decided to risk it. If anyone else needs it, they can find it on a competing h-game site. Worked with the updated (v101), no options checked.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

remanen wrote on viniamin's profile.
hi, do you think it would be possible to reupload this game?
[121010][Blue Cellar]監禁少女遠隔監視システム 【Kankin View】[RJ103666]
remanen wrote on Esan's profile.
hello, do you think its possible to reupload this game?
remanen wrote on Shine's profile.
hi, do you think you can reupload this game?
TasogareHentai wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Sorry, can you please look at my requests and tell if you have it? Thanks in advance, and sorry for disturb.
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/request-211210-rj361498-tentacle-works-テンタクルワークス-賢者ちゃんとhな触手.1392118/
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/request-231104-rj01109498-takotubo-タコツボ-つくよヴィレッジ.1397470/
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/request-misotake-みそテイク-multiple-games.1404036/
TasogareHentai wrote on Shine's profile.
Sorry for disturbing, but can you please reupload this game? Thanks in advance.