[Hentai game] [121122] [catwalk] 魔王と踊れ! CODE:ARCANA 初回豪華特典版 + Tokuten + Original Sountrack + Manual + Wallpaper [H-Game] [Patch]

thank you for this torrent!

i would try to play this game today, but i can't read the japanese caractere in the game.

did you have a solution?

i tryed with Applocal but no effect

i use windows 7

thank you.

Does anyone knows if this game works on Windows 8? Because even when i change my OS to Japanese when I start the game the caracters dont appear, they're just ??????? or some wired ones.
Also i can load the world map but cant enter the dugeon, the screen just stays black with the characters bars at bottom with no name or numbers.

Win8 and Win7 runs on basically the same infrastructure, so anything that runs on Win7 should PROBABLY run on Win8.... but I don't have Win8 so I've not tried it yet.....

win8 seem to run application sandboxed; in fact many old games doesn't run, and in gaming forum they refuse to help people who ask to rum games on it: "go back to win7" it's the response you usually get.
I also won't help.....

If I'm not wrong ,this game need DirectX 8 to run normal.
Just wonder ,because I uninstalled it :P

Does anyone know the description for each of Alec skill ?

I can work out the tactic skill which is gain you a certain chance to attack before your enemy and the 4th skill let you know your enemy status or something similar to that.

Does anyone know the description for each of Alec skill ?

I can work out the tactic skill which is gain you a certain chance to attack before your enemy and the 4th skill let you know your enemy status or something similar to that.

タクティクス Tactics: when battle starts, your turn starts first (higher level=higher chance)
エクスプロージョン Explosion: damage to all enemy
エクストラヒール Extra heal: name explains
エスケープ Escape: name explains
カバー Cover: make 1 ally invincible
ウィークポイント Weak point: check enemy weak point (element)
サーチ Search: show treasure box location on minimap
アラーと Alert: show enemy location on minimap
ストップ Stop: stop enemy movement (1 floor, it says. never used so not sure)
スリープ Sleep: same as stop, but sleeps enemy
コンバイン Combine: cooperative magic -> this skill slot will be displayed as your heroine's 合体魔法 in battle
インフェルノ Inferno: stronger than explosion

We need some help from a member who most likely lives in Japan.

CATWALK has released a naked apron patch for download, but will only send the link to someone who has posted a review online. Can someone with an account on a website for purchasing VNs write a review and send the link for the review page to their address?

Send to: [email protected]
Mail Name: 魔王と踊れ!コード:アルカナ レビューキャンペーン

It's another set of costumes that I'm sure everybody wants. Campaign details in the hyperlink above, and it goes until New Years. The other option is to find it online, but I couldn't.

did a review. sent them an email. waiting for reply. it's here

a0gc3q.jpg

9uapfb.jpg

2rfr9me.jpg

96ge8n.jpg

directlinking is just too rude, so → MF download

Last edited:
can anybody tell me: why my game did not run at all?
did i need to download both torrent to start it?
i have installed the DirectX 8 ,
and my computer :windows XP.
what i download :1st toorent only.

After applied the crack, I opened the game and a message "this game is japan only" popped up. I think it says something like this game only works on Japanese windows. Any way to solve it?

I'm using window 8 64 bits.

After applied the crack, I opened the game and a message "this game is japan only" popped up. I think it says something like this game only works on Japanese windows. Any way to solve it?

I'm using window 8 64 bits.

Im using the same windows and this is what i did:
You need to download the japanese language pack.
First go to Control Panel, then to "change input methods" under the Clock, Language and Region section(I dont know if this is the correct name since my Windows is current in portuguese). Now search for an option to add a new language and then search for the japanese one.
Now double click on the japanese language on the language menu and then download it and then change your language (you will need to log to off change languages).

If the game still dont work go to Control Panel and under the Clock, Language and Region section select the third option (something like "change date, hour, or number". In the new window go to the "Administrative" (third option from left to right) and click in the "change system locale" under language for non-Unicode programs, select japanese then restart your computer.

I did this and now i can run japanese games without problems, the only downside is that to install some programs you will need to change your system locale again. BTW some games can even run if you don't change your system language, you will need only to change your locale sometimes.

Reactions: kami99
Im using the same windows and this is what i did:
You need to download the japanese language pack.
First go to Control Panel, then to "change input methods" under the Clock, Language and Region section(I dont know if this is the correct name since my Windows is current in portuguese). Now search for an option to add a new language and then search for the japanese one.
Now double click on the japanese language on the language menu and then download it and then change your language (you will need to log to off change languages).

If the game still dont work go to Control Panel and under the Clock, Language and Region section select the third option (something like "change date, hour, or number". In the new window go to the "Administrative" (third option from left to right) and click in the "change system locale" under language for non-Unicode programs, select japanese then restart your computer.

I did this and now i can run japanese games without problems, the only downside is that to install some programs you will need to change your system locale again. BTW some games can even run if you don't change your system language, you will need only to change your locale sometimes.

Thank you so much!! It works perfectly fine! The downside is that now all the menu is in Japanese which is rather hard to navigate. Oh well, I can tolerate it until I finish the game.

Last edited:
Guys I'm having problems with the siglusengine crack. I checked all the boxes then used the crack on the REALLIVE.exe but an error message keeps popping up.

you know what? nevermind, it's working now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Koskas wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hello, Could I please you update this game Yokai Art: Night Parade of One Hundred Demons to the new version v2.3.3?
prmx wrote on FlowerTradeWinds's profile.
can u reup RJ068000 pls
hc1992 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
RJ404334 RJ01078356 links were dead, please could you reupload these?
breslan wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi, can you please reupload this game?
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/010928-eelcom-detection.992689/
Thanks in advance.
nobis_c wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Sorry Ryzen, this one got updated too recently
ルルカと大魔導士のエロトラップダンジョン to v24.04.25