[Hentai game] [121116] [SQUEEZ] 炎の孕ませおっぱい乳同級生 + Manual + Update [H-Game]

Firstly, thank you SO MUCH for this torrent, and thanks for everyone who's seeding.

Secondly, I'm having a lot of trouble mounting the files. I followed the instructions about renaming the .mdf to .iso then mounting, but it still won't do anything. Like, it'll add the image to the program, but it won't let me mount it. I'm using Daemon Tools Lite if that helps. Can anyone tell me what to do? Did anyone else have the same troubles?

Firstly, thank you SO MUCH for this torrent, and thanks for everyone who's seeding.

Secondly, I'm having a lot of trouble mounting the files. I followed the instructions about renaming the .mdf to .iso then mounting, but it still won't do anything. Like, it'll add the image to the program, but it won't let me mount it. I'm using Daemon Tools Lite if that helps. Can anyone tell me what to do? Did anyone else have the same troubles?

Change your [Daemon Tools Lite] to [Alcohol 120%] and use the indefinite version, if you know what I mean :X
Ive successfully installed and executed the game without and problem, like the day before yesterday. Have fun ^^

Does anyone know how to turn off the voice skip setting? It always make me feel unpleasant when it come to H-scene

Here's the 100% Save Data: http://sagaoz.net/savedata/ha/ndoukyu_shanatan.zip (If the website returns error or forbidden, just hit on the link and hit on the "Enter" button, again, to enable downloading ability. If all else fails, just copy the link manually, paste it and enter.)

@ dog789: I dont really get what you mean by voice-skip setting...in whichever case, I found my settings, which is default, to be absolutely normal...

Last edited:
Reactions: Shine
sorry for not explain enough, what i mean is the voice of the character was cut when you click to the next text line

how do you even download disk one? Ive already finished torrenting but when I clicked install it doesn't work and gives me an error message about disk one pls help :(

Hmm can some1 tell me where to find the save path? このセーブデータ「Save\GlobalSave.sav」は「炎の孕ませおっぱい乳同級生」をイン
 ストールしたフォルダ内の同名ファイルに上書きコピーしてご使用下さい。
 (CG・回想・称号100%)
since this dont make any sense to me.... normaly i always find where they put it but this one i cant find on my comp, so where is the save so I can copy this to that file.

when the game asks for the second disc,i mount it and it informs me about CGPACK.idx file,and i think that file is broken or something so any solution guys:(

Last edited:
how do you even download disk one? Ive already finished torrenting but when I clicked install it doesn't work and gives me an error message about disk one pls help :(

A few screenshots of your error won't hurt I guess...in other words, what I meant was...please provide a few screenshots to your error, so that we could help more from there.

Hmm can some1 tell me where to find the save path? このセーブデータ「Save\GlobalSave.sav」は「炎の孕ませおっぱい乳同級生」をイン
 ストールしたフォルダ内の同名ファイルに上書きコピーしてご使用下さい。
 (CG・回想・称号100%)
since this dont make any sense to me.... normaly i always find where they put it but this one i cant find on my comp, so where is the save so I can copy this to that file.

What is says is that, copy that GlobalSave.sav file and overwrite the exact same file inside the installation folder, which you've had installed the game...so the file is definitely somewhere inside there. If theres nothing inside there, start the game, save your game in any stage (so that the game creates the save file), and re-look inside the folder. It should have it by now. Have fun ^^

when the game asks for the second disc,i mount it and it informs me about CGPACK.idx file,and i think that file is broken or something so any solution guys:(

If it's broken, try re-checking your file with the option of re-check hash from your torrent programme.

here's the picture,and after i redownload and re-check it's still the same error :eek:

So any solution?

Last edited:
Gircelly thanks!
Will download tonight~
Hope there'll be no problem on installing.

Need some help!!!
When it finish the instalation of the game, it ask for the first disc, i remount the first disc and then this message appears, WHAT CAN I DO???
382205_10200905644983627_1238077177_n.jpg

just get error too here.. i just installed the game and they give me this warning(i think it's okay though)
1843773-02VT58F.jpg

after i click ok and play it, they just blank and not responding, what should i do?

It isn,t working. When i try to extract the datas then there comes the error mds.1 and mdf.1 are broken O.o

When I try to install the game it says could not find needed path or file even though I mounted the second disc already. How do I enter the 2nd disc to finish the installation.

Reactions: dnceridderterre
I have downloaded all other Honoo no Haramase eroges without issues however this one won't even install. Here are the pictures of the issues I'm having http://imgur.com/a/jDrlq As you can see I have both MDF files mounted yet it says it can't find the path specified. Anyone got a fix?

EDIT: Don't use Daemon Lite to mount the game because it won't work. Use another mounting service like Alcohol120% and change the mdf files to iso in order to properly install. I got the game working by doing this.

Last edited:
god its been years until i finally figured how to install this game without alcohol120% (cant install it on w8.1 for some reason) and it was so fukin simple

1.Change the files extension to .iso as some guy said on the first page
2.Load Disc1 and install
3.When asked to select Disc2, Eject Disc1 and Load Disc2, make sure the Disc loads on the same path
4.Install should keep going now and not giving u errors
5.When it hits 100% it will ask for Disc1 again, eject Disc2 and load Disc1 and then hit OK
6.Game should be finally installed

Reactions: laughobob1

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Lebedev wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
[110624] [OVERDRIVE] 電激ストライカー this version of VN you don't have in stock?
Sirvipe235 wrote on Shine's profile.
I'd like to request a game for you to upload.

https://www.dlsite.com/maniax-touch/work/=/product_id/RJ01077067.html

Would itbe possible fro you to upload this one?

Not sure if best to post here or in PM
nobis_c wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi Otokonoko, would you reupload the links for this one pls? It's all ded.
母娘☓無人島~陵辱長編RPGパック
Morganah wrote on Shine's profile.
Hie, Shine, could you re-upload this game, please?

https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/080816-heterodoxy-queen-of-darkness.1083784/

Thank you!