[Hentai game] [121026] [unicorn-a/げーせん18] 三極姫2 ~天地大乱・乱世に煌く新たな覇龍~ 遊戯強化版 + Manual [H-Game]

im new to this game, can any one tell me difference between this one and this one here is this just re-release/same or different? i don't want to download both of them if they are the same.

Well I tried downloading it from that webpage but I can't unzip it! It's not the first time that this happens with that webpage.

I think they don't compress their files properly...

Already 1 month and still no result.... My guess is the no-dvd cracking taking so long

Here's the 100% Save Data. For those who desire, please download from the link given here: 三極姫2 ~天地大乱・乱世に煌く新たな覇龍~ 100% Save Data

Have fun ^^

PS: If clicking the link doesnt work or says that it's Forbidden, copy and paste the link manually by right clicking the link with your mouse, select "Copy Link", paste it onto your browser and press the Enter button to proceed to downloading.

the save file don't work for me

Me too. Can someone give me one more save file. Plz

same here the save file i had was also around 80% the reason why i think that is that save is 100% for the original game. when the expansion applies to it, the percentage increases and you end up getting 87% or over depends on how much you have unlocked. so does any one has the game save file not just for original game but both expansion packs as well?

Sorry but can someone give me the SAVE DATA for this game.
It drive me grazy when I must fight enemy with 50000 soldier -.-

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

TheB33 wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi can you please resend the games from 諾威水産? I've been looking them for some time even DLsite don't have these games
kihon wrote on Shine's profile.
Buying resources out of their own pockets, spending energy and effort, with almost no return so that everyone can enjoy the cultural and entertainment products of developed countries at almost zero cost walking in the dark to serve the light, they are real heroes
bg,f8f8f8-flat,750x,075,f-pad,750x1000,f8f8f8.jpg
darkvita wrote on ramori's profile.