[Hentai game] [120928] [ソフトハウスキャラ] 門を守るお仕事 + Manual [H-Game]

Lets do this side by side... A little easier that way

Building Name (Building Type, cost) - Effects, if any?

Do note that the research to increase durability increases HP of buildings by 20%.

Left side List:
Wood Bridge (Path, 10) - Can be destroyed by tactic "Bridge Drop" or "All Bridge Flushed"

Stone Bridge (Path, 20) - Can be destroyed by tactic "Bridge Drop" or "All Bridge Flushed", does more damage?

Foldable Bridge (Path, 30) - (Require Confirmation) Enemy units other than dragon riders have 30% chance of moving to another area, and reduces enemy morale by 1. Can be destroyed by tactic "Bridge Drop" or "All Bridge Flushed"

(Not sure of this name) Marked Plains (Trap, 50) - Stops the movement of mechanical enemies, walking and riding enemies have 50% chance of being unable to move to other areas.

Plain of Maze (Trap, 50) - 50% chance of causing walking, riding and mechanical enemies being unable to move to other areas. Allows tactic "Plain of Maze Follow-up attack".

Pitfall/Hole (Trap, 30) - When walking, riding, and mechanical enemies invade this area, 40% chance of them being rendered unable to act(this includes attacking). Allows Tactic "Follow-up attack on hole".

Big Pitfall/Hole (Trap, 200) - When walking, riding, and mechanical enemies invade this area, 60% chance of them being rendered unable to act(this includes attacking). Allows Tactic "Follow-up attack on hole".

Magical Trap (Trap, 100) - Monsters are stopped. Walking, riding and mechanical enemies have 25% chance of being unable to move to another area.

Tentacle Magic Trap(Trap, 200) - Monsters are stopped. Walking, riding and mechanical enemies have 50% chance of being unable to move to another area.

Barricade (Defense Building, 5) - 3 Def, 160 HP. Boost 2 defense, 3 attack. Takes damage for allies, recovers ally units' HP every turn.

Metal Barricade (Defense Building, 30) - 3 Def, 260 HP. Boost 2 defense, 7 attack. Takes damage for allies, recovers ally units' HP every turn.

Right Side:
Wall of Soil/Clay Wall (Defense Building, 100) - 8 Def, 300HP. Boost 5 Def. Takes damage for allies, recovers ally units' HP every turn.

Stone Wall (Defense Building, 150) - 10 Def, 500HP. Boost 8 Def. Takes damage for allies, recovers ally units' HP every turn.

Tower (Defense Building, 50) - 7 Def, 300HP. Boost 15 Attack, 3 Def. Takes damage for allies, recovers ally units' HP every turn.

Cannon Tower (Defense Building, 150) - 7 Def, 300HP. Boost 22 Attack, 3 Def. Takes damage for allies, recovers ally units' HP every turn.

Castle (Defense Building, 400) - 12 Def, 700 HP. Boost 8 Attack, 8 Def. Takes damage for allies, recovers ally units' HP every turn. Allows Tactic "Castle Explosion".

Cannon Castle (Defense Building, 700) - 12 Def, 700HP. Boost 15 Attack, 8 Def. Takes damage for allies, recovers ally units' HP every turn. Allows Tactic "Castle Explosion".

Big Cannon Castle (Defense Building, 1200) - 12 Def, 700HP. Boost 20 Attack, 8 Def. Takes damage for allies, recovers ally units' HP every turn. Allows Tactic "Castle Explosion".

Fake Castle (Defense Building, 10) - 0 Def, 80 HP. No boost. Takes damage for allies, recovers ally units' HP every turn. Allows Tactic "Castle Explosion"(?).

Hygiene Camp (Defense Building, 50) - 0 Def, 200 HP. No boost. Takes damage for allies. Allows Tactic "Emergency Healing".

Soldier's Tent (Defense Building, 50) - 0 Def, 200HP. No boost. Takes damage for allies. Allows Tactic "Attack Up".

Not too sure about some parts, as I didn't use all the buildings and tactics, nor are they really useful. So this is the best I can do I guess.

Reactions: The Cutting Edge
One more question

How to get new event with other girls ?

I used the 5th command and the same event keep repeat again and again.

One more question

How to get new event with other girls ?

I used the 5th command and the same event keep repeat again and again.

i don't think it's repeating, softhouse chara is well-known to repeating cgs! since you can't read japanese, they all looks like the same to you!

save data is up!
http://sagaoz.net/savedata/ma/mon_50040.zip

edit: added save data link!

Last edited:
Reactions: Shine
About the espionage command menu. Does anyone know about the effect of each command ?

Which do you mean by espionage command menu? You mean those in the ADV? If so, usually one will cause most, if not all, factions to have a growth in their happiness with you, at the reduction of your army 20% HP to all units. There are some that may cost money. Though on a few events, you may have to choose between one faction to another.

If you meant the commands during battle, I have listed down the effects of the commands mainly, take a look at page 2.

Info:

Remember: Keep seeding after the download ^^

baka girlcelly - NemuAndHaruka Happy download ^_^

PS 1: Direct Links for this game could be found at here: :)

http://www.anime-sharing.com/forum/hentai-games-38/japanese-86486/

PS 2: If you have problem about my torrents, make sure to check and read this thread for solutions before asking same questions ! ^^

http://www.anime-sharing.com/forum/torrents-47/[Question & Answer]-24181/

Edit: Finish Seeding ^_^

[MENTION=11]girlcelly[/MENTION];
Very grateful for this game

Greetings and Merry Christmas and a happy new year ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

mobius0417 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.

☄️RELEASE☄️[231222][Shiravune] ONE. [JPN / CHN/ENG v23.12.25]

If possible, could you please re-upload the Japanese version above?
LightALL wrote on Shine's profile.
Thank you for your packs, Shine !
Would you, please, reupload 2nd part on Mexashare for that game: [140503][サボテン] 進撃ハーレムセカンド (Ver1.04) [RJ131389] ?
nobis_c wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Just a heads up, you might want to prepare to update this soon. It suffers from no-progress bug that is currently under rapid debugging. Scheduled to be fixed on May 1st at 22:00 JST.
It's out, update please.
聖騎士リアナ to v3.5
ballball1110 wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi these link were dead,could you please reupload these?
[200816][はーとこれくと] 【逆痴漢電車】イケないことしてア・ゲ・ル~藍川栞 編~ [RJ293748]