[Hentai game] [120928] [みなとカーニバル] 辻堂さんの純愛ロード 初回版 + Tokuten + Soundtrack + Drama CD [H-Game] [Patch]

is the update really that significant? if not just dont update it to avoid them

Re: [120928] [みなとカーニバル] 辻堂さんの純愛ロード 初回版 + Tokuten + Soundtrack + Drama CD [H-Game]

Thanks for the game crack ;) Now I can play the game ;)

Hi Everyone

Recently I installed Tsujidou-san no Jun'ai Road from Girlcelly Torrent, and when i try to load the save page, this error message appeared like the picture below .
View attachment 21239

For your information: My OS is Windows 10. The version I installed is the JPN version (Because i want to read it in JPN), i have tried reinstalled in different folder, installed latest patch fix from Minato Carnival, Run as adminstrator, but nothing work for me. It's seem like i'm the only one have this problem

Can someone tell me how to fix this error ?

Hi Everyone

Recently I installed Tsujidou-san no Jun'ai Road from Girlcelly Torrent, and when i try to load the save page, this error message appeared like the picture below .
View attachment 21239

For your information: My OS is Windows 10. The version I installed is the JPN version (Because i want to read it in JPN), i have tried reinstalled in different folder, installed latest patch fix from Minato Carnival, Run as adminstrator, but nothing work for me. It's seem like i'm the only one have this problem

Can someone tell me how to fix this error ?

【Invalid Attachment specified. If you followed a valid link, please notify the administrator】

I can't see the image in the attachment.:alice_nay:

【Invalid Attachment specified. If you followed a valid link, please notify the administrator】

I can't see the image in the attachment.:alice_nay:

Seem like the attactment file have some weird problem, so I reupload it in the link below.

7nuCGh1.png

v1.03-1.04 - /HAC@7D240:HorkEye.exe aka /HAC@7D240:辻堂さんの純愛ロード.exe

v1.01-1.02 - /HAC@71C10:HorkEye.exe aka /HAC@71C10:辻堂さんの純愛ロード.exe
Web Trial - /HAC@70E60:HorkEye.exe aka /HAC@70E60:辻堂さんの純愛ロード.exe

If H-code for 辻堂さんの純愛ロード.exe doesn't work in your text hooker, rename/copy the .exe as HorkEye.exe and use H-code for HorkEye.exe

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

HikatiDawn wrote on Lebedev's profile.
Youth Signal 13->24 links broke. could u repload please
nightfall35 wrote on FlowerTradeWinds's profile.
thebreaker2 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
RJ106740 ver 2
RJ132271 ver 2.02
RJ130405 ver 1.04
RJ127061 ver 1.06
RJ114347 ver 1.10
RJ086550 ver 1.24

All download links are dead
Please could you reupload these using mexa.sh link?
trenx wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi, any chance of getting this game?

妻の面影残る娘に、疼く欲情 ~俺のモノで教えてやる!~ アパタイト https://www.dlsite.com/pro/work/=/product_id/VJ01002091.html

Thanks for your time
pin13 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hello, do you think you can upload this please?

https://www.dlsite.com/girls/work/=/product_id/RJ01110786.html