[Hentai game] [120831] [Trois(トロワ)] MONSTER PARK 2~神々を宿した乙女~ + Update 1.1 [H-Game] [Patch] [Full + Dummy Cut]

where can I get ITH 3.0 ? I had searched it many time by google but I still can not find it.Please tell me which link that I can find it? I have ith2.3.

In Region and Language in the formats and location tabs set all language options to Japanese.
That will fix the text.

I am having a similar problem to the previous poster. Very little text displays, and what does are random letters. I changed non-unicode to Japanese along with flipping every setting I could find in Region and Language. The problem still persists. Furthermore, the game screen goes to black and crashes after a certain point (a little ways after the first H-scene.) Anyone have any ideas? Also, thanks for sharing the game!

Please Help! I don't know how to use that thing called Magnet Link! how can I get the torrent from it! Please help! and thanks in advance! :(

Please Help! I don't know how to use that thing called Magnet Link! how can I get the torrent from it! Please help! and thanks in advance! :(

First, u need uTorrent client in your computer, then u click on Magnet Link, a window will appear asks u about application to get it, check in utorrent and u got it. My English is not good xD

OH thanks u so much I thought the link was broken or something! and ur english is good I guess :D

Last edited:
to tomix:
First, you need to go to win7's "Region and Language" setting, find the last tab "system". Change the "non unicode language" to Japanese, then reboot.
after that, simply apply the 1.1v patch then apply no dvd patch

When I get to certain points the game just stops. If it happens in the story mode, I can save at that spot, then reload (quicksave and quickload help here)- up until a point where the screen goes black due to a transition- then I have to kill the program with control alt del.

Also, if the game just stops in scene view mode (I managed to download a full save game) I have to click exit (bottom right)- I can't get past it.

Any ideas?

(Also, the letters are gibberish despite me having Japanese as my non unicode language, etc etc... but that was true of the first monster park as well- but not any other japanese game I have).

When I get to certain points the game just stops. If it happens in the story mode, I can save at that spot, then reload (quicksave and quickload help here)- up until a point where the screen goes black due to a transition- then I have to kill the program with control alt del.

Also, if the game just stops in scene view mode (I managed to download a full save game) I have to click exit (bottom right)- I can't get past it.

Any ideas?

(Also, the letters are gibberish despite me having Japanese as my non unicode language, etc etc... but that was true of the first monster park as well- but not any other japanese game I have).

Can you post were you got the full save game or upload it to a rapid server? Please.
I'll test the scene view mode too.

Any ideas?

I got the same problem and it's making me crazy

Re: [120831] [Trois(トロワ)] MONSTER PARK 2~神々を宿した乙女~ + Update 1.1 [H-Game]

monpa2.exe
0x00000EB6: 84 -> 32
0x0001F6E3: 84 -> 32

I <3 you.
not the maximum amount of words going here.

Re: [120831] [Trois(トロワ)] MONSTER PARK 2~神々を宿した乙女~ + Update 1.1 [H-Game] [Patch]

So yeah, installed the game, tried to use the patch for it. It doesn't seem like it work rather it pops up 2 things, one saying putting the patch in it's require area, which I did, and the other pops up a "0%" thing where monpark2 or something is trying to patch it up rather I believe it is not patching up. Any ideas how to fix this up? I already have my region, lang, system, in japan.

Uhm so yeah change of ideals, I got the game working somehow...well actually I did it by changing format to Japan then patch, which I should have done...of course...but then a new problem occur, this was during a little through long play and then randomly a message that shut the game off "EViolateAccess" or something to violate whatnot appear. I don't know if this can be fix but I did do some of those Hex coding whatnot before patching...any ideas on this issue?

Last edited:

So I patched and updated the game successfully, but when I run monpa2.exe, it freezes and I get a not responding error. Any one know what's wrong?

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

AUO wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi is there Can you reupload this?
Sirvipe235 wrote on Shine's profile.
https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01042053.html

Could you please upload this game?I have spent months searching for it, but no luck at all.
Sirvipe235 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.

Do you think you could upload this game? Youv'e uploaded one by the studio before and i can't find this online anywhere.
Sirvipe235 wrote on ramori's profile.

Do you think you could upload this game? It was by a studio whose game you have uplaoded before!
Sirvipe235 wrote on HentaiCovid's profile.

Excuse me but could you upload this game? You uploaded onebyt he same studio before.