[Hentai game] [120727] [unicorn-a/げーせん18] 三極姫2 ~天地大乱・乱世に煌く新たな覇龍~ 豪華限定版 + Official Guide + Manual [H-Game] [No DVD Patch + Serial]

Does the upgrades to the castle level give any benefits? Outside of battle that is.

I have problem about all castle that I capture is degrade. How to prevent this event cause I spend turn and money to upgrade
then it all gone.

I have problem about all castle that I capture is degrade. How to prevent this event cause I spend turn and money to upgrade
then it all gone.
You mean as in they get knocked down to level 1 once you captured it from enemy hands (or gets captured by enemies)? That's normal since you've went and siege the place. If you mean the random events where castle levels get knocked down, try the 'Urban Development' (UD for short) and 'Business' buttons (the two below castle upgrades). Do note the UD button only becomes selectable when you have a majority control of the province.

You mean as in they get knocked down to level 1 once you captured it from enemy hands (or gets captured by enemies)? That's normal since you've went and siege the place. If you mean the random events where castle levels get knocked down, try the 'Urban Development' (UD for short) and 'Business' buttons (the two below castle upgrades). Do note the UD button only becomes selectable when you have a majority control of the province.

Yes I mean some event made castle knock down it not down 1 castle but all of mine castle. And what about majority control of the province. If that mean 1 province have 50 castle then I should capture more than 25 to available UD right?

Yes I mean some event made castle knock down it not down 1 castle but all of mine castle. And what about majority control of the province. If that mean 1 province have 50 castle then I should capture more than 25 to available UD right?

Hmm, I've never encountered that event myself, so I can't really say, but it does seem likely it's a problem the 'UD' & 'Business' buttons can fix.

As for majority, I can't really remember (since I never really counted them), but half of them sounds about right.

Got another question. I chose to play with the Wu at the start of the game, but while most of the girls of my army can be talked to, and i can check the progress screen of my relationship with them, i can't neither talk to, or check her progress screen, with Ginga's younger sister, Souken (孫権 仲謀)....does that mean that she doesn't have a route of her own? Or i am missing something?

Got another question. I chose to play with the Wu at the start of the game, but while most of the girls of my army can be talked to, and i can check the progress screen of my relationship with them, i can't neither talk to, or check her progress screen, with Ginga's younger sister, Souken (孫権 仲謀)....does that mean that she doesn't have a route of her own? Or i am missing something?

Sun Quan - she is obviously the main heroine of that route. Her events will appear as you progress through storyline.
The same goes for Cao Cao and Guan Yu in other routes.

Reactions: Jon Irenicus
1.) That's the 'Payroll' button, which ups their loyalty, but will deduct more from the treasury every time Autumn rolls around. (disloyal units may rebel, keeping the loyalty past 10 is usually enough).
2.) Units with higher 'Management' (the third one in the line of stats) will cost less when upgrading/building.

About payroll it gain cost per unit is increase? I has been start new game and again it still found problem about every Autumn event it degrade all castle. About UD it use a lot of point? I still never found it active to use. First castle go down to 5.

It because I have no troop on castle? Or because I have much general.

Last edited:
Need help :(

I played 孫呉ルート, I cleared this province and wasted 袁術公路. Now, I can't go anywhere. Stuck in my province forever until turn 43. It seems I can't attack another province because I missed some event or something. Is there some requirement for attacking another province ?

NB : Some of my friends on Twitter in Japan, says it was a bug. But I don't know if it's true or not.

Please help :(
Thanks in advance.

Screenshot :
TmCHO.jpg

About payroll it gain cost per unit is increase? I has been start new game and again it still found problem about every Autumn event it degrade all castle. About UD it use a lot of point? I still never found it active to use. First castle go down to 5.

It because I have no troop on castle? Or because I have much general.

Can you take some screenshots before/during and after the event? I'm having a bit of trouble understanding what's happening there since it never happened to me. As for funds going negative, yeah, try firing some units with low stats unless it's a unique character (again, anything with every stats less than 18+ can be fired safely).

*Wu-route*

Sorry, can't help you there, I haven't started on Wu.

Can you take some screenshots before/during and after the event? I'm having a bit of trouble understanding what's happening there since it never happened to me. As for funds going negative, yeah, try firing some units with low stats unless it's a unique character (again, anything with every stats less than 18+ can be fired safely).

Sorry, can't help you there, I haven't started on Wu.

Ah, okay. Please let me know if you are going to do that route. Oh, by the way, do those spearmen, relief troops, and magician can attack the enemies ?

Whenever they got in battle, they can't attack the enemies. Only doing some defense. But, the enemy spearmen can attack me whenever they like. You know how to use them ?

Ah, okay. Please let me know if you are going to do that route. Oh, by the way, do those spearmen, relief troops, and magician can attack the enemies ?

Whenever they got in battle, they can't attack the enemies. Only doing some defense. But, the enemy spearmen can attack me whenever they like. You know how to use them ?

They don't have special attacks that damage troops, but spears and mages can attack normally (mages can only attack in a triangle shape, so if you put a mage unit on centre back, it can attack front-row side units, whereas if the mage's in the front row it can attack someone right in front of them). Relieves can't attack enemy troops unless all your other units are dead (i.e. Desperation attacks), but they can participate in sieges like everyone else.

To attack normally, just click on the enemy unit you want to attack. Units that can be targeted gets a red-tinted background highlight.

They don't have special attacks that damage troops, but spears and mages can attack normally (mages can only attack in a triangle shape, so if you put a mage unit on centre back, it can attack front-row side units, whereas if the mage's in the front row it can attack someone right in front of them). Relieves can't attack enemy troops unless all your other units are dead (i.e. Desperation attacks), but they can participate in sieges like everyone else.

To attack normally, just click on the enemy unit you want to attack. Units that can be targeted gets a red-tinted background highlight.

I see. So, basically spears are useless right ? Because most of the troops in Sangoku Hime wields spears, which made me desperately look for direct-attack troops like cavalry or heavy troops.

Oh yeah, you say spear can attack normally right ? I tried that on back or front formation....they still can't do anything except defending another troops. I can give you screenshot if you need it.
Thank you very much.

Spearmen do can attack from the first line with spears, and from the second line with bows. And they are not useless =_=, they are universal troops with the highest ingame defensive capability. 5000 spearmen under command of good general is a huge pain in an ass.

I see. So, basically spears are useless right ? Because most of the troops in Sangoku Hime wields spears, which made me desperately look for direct-attack troops like cavalry or heavy troops.

Oh yeah, you say spear can attack normally right ? I tried that on back or front formation....they still can't do anything except defending another troops. I can give you screenshot if you need it.
Thank you very much.

Spearmen do can attack from the first line with spears, and from the second line with bows. And they are not useless =_=, they are universal troops with the highest ingame defensive capability. 5000 spearmen under command of good general is a huge pain in an ass.

What he said.

Well, sorry for saying they are " useless ". But, no matter where do I put them on formation. They won't attack.
Will you tell me how to use them ?

This is the screenshot :
c1euV.jpg

Well, sorry for saying they are " useless ". But, no matter where do I put them on formation. They won't attack.
Will you tell me how to use them ?

This is the screenshot :
c1euV.jpg

You've gone into the 'Special Command' mode, which for spears means defending someone. Right-click out of it, and just click on the enemy panel you want to attack. The same works for other units, just don't click that small red button if you don't want to use special abilities.

Okay for now I have no problem about degrade castle anymore maybe it because income is negative. So what about command
in building:

1. upgrade
2. UD
3. Something that gain point for recruit in military command ( 5 )?
4. Not sure it reduce UD point but gain money
5. Something that upgrade unit use 3 CP and 100.

If anyone can explain clearly please let me know.

Another question I don't understand about position that unit will active buff or it random?
And about mage they can attack on direct front when they in back? No like spearman they fire arrow on all front.

1. Upgrade : For strengthen up your castle.
5. For level-up your troops

About mage attack, they can only attack in triangle-shaped. GaleBread-san explained it to me before.

Okay for now I have no problem about degrade castle anymore maybe it because income is negative. So what about command
in building:

1. upgrade
2. UD
3. Something that gain point for recruit in military command ( 5 )?
4. Not sure it reduce UD point but gain money
5. Something that upgrade unit use 3 CP and 100.

If anyone can explain clearly please let me know.

Another question I don't understand about position that unit will active buff or it random?
And about mage they can attack on direct front when they in back? No like spearman they fire arrow on all front.

Commands by order:

1- Upgrades walls of castle, stronger walls for battle and slight added income
2- Improves the harvest rate %, resulting in better income
3- Improves the residents happiness by improving commerce
4- Taxes the citizens...gives you money but reduces harvest rate % , and peoples happiness...only for when your broke
5- Build buildings on region, each gives various effects, ranging from better crops , to more CP points added, etc...

In battle, the generals skills active randomly. The "mage" unit cannot attack front row front position, if placed in the back row...only the position up or down. If you place them forward, they can only attack front position.

I also have a big doubt. I am with the Wu, and just conquered the starting region i was on, but now i can't move outside the region. What command do you select to invade other regions? Or do i need to have some event first? Really need help on this.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Rann wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi, please upload love n live lucky teacher V 2.0.0 :(

https://store.steampowered.com/app/2445340/Love_n_Life_Lucky_Teacher/
eiennosora wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
[RJ397008][モルモットのゲージ] 魔法少女リカとモンスター化ダンジョン
A new version is now available, can you PLEASE reupload this one? Thank you.
eiennosora wrote on Shine's profile.
[RJ397008][モルモットのゲージ] 魔法少女リカとモンスター化ダンジョン
A new version is now available, can you PLEASE reupload this one? Thank you.
Kallenarmaya wrote on Stetmann's profile.
Nice to meet you!
Thank you so much for the piece you posted, I really appreciate it!

I would like to ask you, do you have the "交わる男女と恋心♥汁だくセ●クス" and "凜子スペシャルドラマCD" of "退魔忍 秋山凛子"?

If so, I would like you to post them!
Kallenarmaya wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Nice to meet you!
Thank you so much for the piece you posted, I really appreciate it!

I would like to ask you, do you have the "交わる男女と恋心♥汁だくセ●クス" and "凜子スペシャルドラマCD" of "退魔忍 秋山凛子"?

If so, I would like you to post them!