[Hentai game] [120727] [unicorn-a/げーせん18] 三極姫2 ~天地大乱・乱世に煌く新たな覇龍~ 豪華限定版 + Official Guide + Manual [H-Game] [No DVD Patch + Serial]

the game work fine but every time when it reach the scene which girl clothes break and the opening start my screen color
automatic turn greenish
( color of static picture was fine and the game too )
After that i check all my downloaded anime it turn all the graphic color all become greenish, is the game which cause this problem?

the game work fine but every time when it reach the scene which girl clothes break and the opening start my screen color
automatic turn greenish
( color of static picture was fine and the game too )
After that i check all my downloaded anime it turn all the graphic color all become greenish, is the game which cause this problem?

Uh, that sounds more like a graphics card driver/video codex problem to me, maybe try updating your drivers and/or video codices?

Uh, that sounds more like a graphics card driver/video codex problem to me, maybe try updating your drivers and/or video codices?

thanks for the reply, i solved the problem it seem like someone changed my NVIDIA color setting

Got a question, since i am unfamiliar with this series....is this game a sequel from the previous 三極姫, in which the story continues from the previous game, or is this a remake with more stuff added and can be played as a standalone ?

Got a question, since i am unfamiliar with this series....is this game a sequel from the previous 三極姫, in which the story continues from the previous game, or is this a remake with more stuff added and can be played as a standalone ?

It's just a remake with some added contents and a slightly expanded story, more or less.

Reactions: Jon Irenicus
For anyone interested, here is the ITH code to hook text, with the following setup:

[120727] [unicorn-a/げーせん18] 三極姫2 ~天地大乱・乱世に煌く新たな覇龍~ + update 1.01a + nodvd crack

/HB-C*0@62CF0:sangokuhime2.exe

Tested on ITH/WinXP, in ADV mode only.

Thanks go to Andys at hongfire.

Thank you for share this game. I would like to ask if someone have site for database of this game cause I didn't play previous version. And it a lot of detail that I think it hardly to learn in short time thank.

Question. Talking to Cao Cao does not seem to progress her events whatsoever, you know, the jackpot game thing. Actually, what does it do, because it feels pretty annoying wasting CP on it and get basically nothing in return.

Question. Talking to Cao Cao does not seem to progress her events whatsoever, you know, the jackpot game thing. Actually, what does it do, because it feels pretty annoying wasting CP on it and get basically nothing in return.

It's a 'progression' mechanic that gives you the option to choose her ending once the story route comes to an end if you've maxed-out all 15 hearts. The pink hearts starts from the bottom of the graph and goes up towards the character sprite, with the roulette determining how much percentage you get for that turn (you'll need 100% to fill a heart before moving to the next heart). The castles on the graph indicates events that you must see before more progress can be made up the graph. For story-focused characters such as Cao Cao, some of the events are related to the overall progression of the story route, while most other characters can all be seen through the 'event' option button.

Oh, also, after achieving all 15 hearts up the chart, you'll have the option to duel the character in question through the 'Service Battle' button at the bottom right of the chart. Easy way to collect the clothing-damage CGs.

Just to make sure, the percentage will add up right? I don't need to get full 100% in one turn is it? Because there are times where I see progression like say, 62% and the next time I do it again it's back to 0, but there's no additional heart or anything.

Just to make sure, the percentage will add up right? I don't need to get full 100% in one turn is it? Because there are times where I see progression like say, 62% and the next time I do it again it's back to 0, but there's no additional heart or anything.

Yes, it adds up. The castle icons will disappear with each necessary event completed, clearing the way for more hearts until you hit the next icon or maxed-out. If it's Cao Cao, it's probably story-triggered. Maybe start expanding upwards if you haven't cleared Yuen Zhao yet?

Another question. Do we need to put a soldier on a territory to earn income?

Another question. Do we need to put a soldier on a territory to earn income?

Nope, income doesn't change whether you have a unit on it or not. You might improve a city so it earns more, if it's not already maxed out, but otherwise just leaving them empty is fine.

1. What about first command that available for some unit ( require 1 CP and can up until full ).
2. What about status that concern improve city some unit use 30 point some unit use 33 at same level.

1. What about first command that available for some unit ( require 1 CP and can up until full ).
2. What about status that concern improve city some unit use 30 point some unit use 33 at same level.

1.) That's the 'Payroll' button, which ups their loyalty, but will deduct more from the treasury every time Autumn rolls around. (disloyal units may rebel, keeping the loyalty past 10 is usually enough).
2.) Units with higher 'Management' (the third one in the line of stats) will cost less when upgrading/building.

Thank for information. Another question it about event that gain a lot of point once new turn and go down to little. I don't know
why it happen and how to prevent. For example got 200 point and reduce to 20 maybe 5.

Thank for information. Another question it about event that gain a lot of point once new turn and go down to little. I don't know
why it happen and how to prevent. For example got 200 point and reduce to 20 maybe 5.

That's the Autumn Harvest event, which happens every four turns. It both gives you a large boost in treasury for the harvest, AND takes away some from the treasury for unit payments. If you're getting negative returns, fire some units. You can do that by clicking the 'System' button (the last button), then the 'Unit Info' button (second last above the gap), the 'Fire' button (long red button on the bottom-centre of the screen) and select the unit you want to fire. Pick the ones that have bad stats in general, if they have really good Management (say, above 18-ish), leave them be.

I should probably mention that you should keep at least a five and above generals in a territory you just conquered to maintain the peace as you increase it with the 'Business' button, or you'll be robbed by bloody thieves by tens of thousands. Not a problem when you're earning twice the number per turn, but yeah. Those above 75-80% are fine though.

I have play for 108 turn in ryubi route then it go to bad end:(
how can I evade this event
Help me please

Last edited:
I have play for 108 turn in ryubi route then it go to bad end:(
how can I evade this event
Help me please

...Which event? Did one of your important characters get killed? (note: Always leave the city(ies) next to your main units empty so they won't get killed if they lose a battle)

my main unit not die
but I done't know why It go to rape event,
despite my general was still fine

my main unit not die
but I done't know why It go to rape event,
despite my general was still fine

Was the scene target part of your force? If not, then you're probably fine as is. Otherwise, I don't see how a unit in your control could even get such an event, given they're mostly triggered by unit destruction (death/being fired).

P.S. The scenes don't check which faction you're playing. So if someone from Wu gets killed off they might trigger a scene regardless, and you can play as normal.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

eiennosora wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
[RJ397008][モルモットのゲージ] 魔法少女リカとモンスター化ダンジョン
A new version is now available, can you PLEASE reupload this one? Thank you.
eiennosora wrote on Shine's profile.
[RJ397008][モルモットのゲージ] 魔法少女リカとモンスター化ダンジョン
A new version is now available, can you PLEASE reupload this one? Thank you.
Kallenarmaya wrote on Stetmann's profile.
Nice to meet you!
Thank you so much for the piece you posted, I really appreciate it!

I would like to ask you, do you have the "交わる男女と恋心♥汁だくセ●クス" and "凜子スペシャルドラマCD" of "退魔忍 秋山凛子"?

If so, I would like you to post them!
Kallenarmaya wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Nice to meet you!
Thank you so much for the piece you posted, I really appreciate it!

I would like to ask you, do you have the "交わる男女と恋心♥汁だくセ●クス" and "凜子スペシャルドラマCD" of "退魔忍 秋山凛子"?

If so, I would like you to post them!
TasogareHentai wrote on ramori's profile.
Sorry, can you please look at my requests and tell if you have it? Thanks in advance.
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/request-211210-rj361498-tentacle-works-テンタクルワークス-賢者ちゃんとhな触手.1392118/
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/request-231104-rj01109498-takotubo-タコツボ-つくよヴィレッジ.1397470/
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/request-misotake-みそテイク-multiple-games.1404036/