[Hentai game] [120727] [unicorn-a/げーせん18] 三極姫2 ~天地大乱・乱世に煌く新たな覇龍~ 豪華限定版 + Official Guide + Manual [H-Game] [No DVD Patch + Serial]

Re: [120727] [unicorn-a/げーせん18] 三極姫2 ~天地大乱・乱世に煌く新たな覇龍~ 豪華限定版 + Official Guide + Manual [H-Game]

nearly a month for waiting..... :(
don't have nodvd or key, just have some fake T T

Re: [120727] [unicorn-a/げーせん18] 三極姫2 ~天地大乱・乱世に煌く新たな覇龍~ 豪華限定版 + Official Guide + Manual [H-Game]

and yea just installed it, you have to hv a key to get it going...well i guess i could wait a bit

dont forget besides the serial key, starforce is there to prevent you from mounting the game -_-''

Which is why I made that comment to try it. Simply explaining repeatedly will not stop people asking similar questions.

Yes Serial Key, usually I should be including Product Key/Serial Key but thanks for correcting me. And star force, well guess that's taking a step further.

still waiting._.

New eroge is coming out very soon, just focus on those for now, and hope that a crack will be released eventually.

This is very likely the first time I've ever met an uncrackable Visual Novel... Man everywhere I see games taken down, Web Light Novels taken down, etc etc... and now Visual Novels... Man the future looks bleak; we really need to get together and change this...

Serial key:55XY-ZMQ624-TNVNLB-PBP5SQ-5PP52A

Its gonna suck if their next game is having a similar anti-piracy system.

Re: [120727] [unicorn-a/げーせん18] 三極姫2 ~天地大乱・乱世に煌く新たな覇龍~ 豪華限定版 + Official Guide + Manual [H-Game] [Serial]

serial is out now: 55XY-ZMQ624-TNVNLB-PBP5SQ-5PP52A
now we are one step closer to playing the game lol..

Re: [120727] [unicorn-a/げーせん18] 三極姫2 ~天地大乱・乱世に煌く新たな覇龍~ 豪華限定版 + Official Guide + Manual [H-Game] [Serial]

Does this mean the game will work with the serial?

Most likely, the problem remaining is now the so-called Starforce. Haven't tried it but guess it something to do with prevention of mounting the game so I'm wondering can it be bypassed by burning the game on a DVD if it's lower than 4.3GB.

Most likely, the problem remaining is now the so-called Starforce.

Don't forget the /h code. ITH doesn't pick up anything, and I haven't tried it out with AGTH (left the disc at home). Maybe one of the simple /x3 codes will do the trick.

In all fairness, though, the wait for the /h code couldn't possibly take as long as the protection already has. Hopefully...

ok the key works but the starforce comes into play and fuck everything dont know if a burned cd copy will do

You can always try Alchohol 120% And burn a dvd with RMPS enabled.

Serial key:55XY-ZMQ624-TNVNLB-PBP5SQ-5PP52A

serial is out now: 55XY-ZMQ624-TNVNLB-PBP5SQ-5PP52A
now we are one step closer to playing the game lol..

i love you guy :)

Don't forget the /h code. ITH doesn't pick up anything, and I haven't tried it out with AGTH (left the disc at home). Maybe one of the simple /x3 codes will do the trick.

In all fairness, though, the wait for the /h code couldn't possibly take as long as the protection already has. Hopefully...

That and understanding the mechanics in the game so you don't make too mistakes and miss too much things... which is probably the reason why I'm just letting this one go and merely checking every-so-often so I can update my folder. Just in case I come back to it in two years.

tell me why:(:(
error.jpg

Starforce is detecting Your mounted "disk". The Serial Key is useless unless we can deal with the protection.

One problem after another lol. We probably need to start learning some hacking techniques ourselves instead of just replying on others, seeing that things are getting more and more harder to crack... >_>

cant even upload the jpg but well xD my error says "the disc key you entered does not correspond to the disc in the drive. Insert a licensed disc and retry.
lol

it worked for me when I burned the image to disc with alcohol 120%.
I enabled the RMPS option on the image burning wizard
I used imation DVD+R DL 8.5GB discs
Hope this helps.

Edit: Oh and there was a drop down menu that had an option called "Starforce" in the image burning wizard

I'm playing the game right now, is it me or is the opening scene identical to the last game?

I remembered that they recycled pretty much every scene from sengoku 1 when they made sengoku 2

Last edited:

So has anything changed at all Allithus?

there one extra scene at the beginning,

I expect the scenes and story to remaind pretty much the same, however the GUI feels much better now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

RXxxxxx wrote on UFO's profile.
Hi,
The latest version of Bloodroot, ver.1.1.5.0, is out. Could you upload this?
Thx!
mobius0417 wrote on Shine's profile.
✨Shine✨[240215][umyn] 異世界転生マジカルチンポ 完全版 [RJ01154724]
Please re-upload
Elaina-San wrote on UFO's profile.
Hii! do you by any chance have this post archive by でじまら or dejimara? FANBOX 2023年05月号 the one that includes Elaina?
Thanks!
Redlof wrote on Shine's profile.
Hello, can you please reupload https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ154687.html & https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ269035.html (mexa or rosefile) & Part 3 of this on mexa if it's not a problem - https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ262921.html (threads too long to link, sorry)