[Hentai game] [120727] [unicorn-a/げーせん18] 三極姫2 ~天地大乱・乱世に煌く新たな覇龍~ 豪華限定版 + Official Guide + Manual [H-Game] [No DVD Patch + Serial]

Re: [120727] [unicorn-a/げーせん18] 三極姫2 ~天地大乱・乱世に煌く新たな覇龍~ 豪華限定版 + Official Guide + Manual [H-Game]

Because the Japanese police are all over it. There are several people who have been arrested for using it.

I guess that makes it risky if you are in Japan pe say, but overseas it should be good right?

Re: [120727] [unicorn-a/げーせん18] 三極姫2 ~天地大乱・乱世に煌く新たな覇龍~ 豪華限定版 + Official Guide + Manual [H-Game]

http://www.sharedb.info/index.php/f3da6456494928c3c531e884cbc5e13d5a04b9bc/

(18禁ゲーム) [120727] 三極姫2~天地大乱・乱世に煌く新たな覇龍~ NoDVD・認証回避.rar
5,484,695 bytes
最新: 2012-07-28 02:34:40 @ 【洒落】裏エロゲースレッド1【share】
初出: 2012-07-28 02:34:40 @ 【洒落】裏エロゲースレッド1【share】

It's fake.

NO,2djgame not have crack.

girlcelly PLEASEEEE No_DVD TT.TT

girlcelly PLEASEEEE No_DVD TT.TT

girlcelly provides the game, someone else provides the hack. Most likely someone in a dark room underground, being hunted by top men.

Top. Men.

i can't wait to play the game so some kind people please kindly post the No_DVD patch pleaseeeeeee

please someone can share the noDVD/.\

no dvd patch plz.....TAT.... so wanna play .....

Would everybody please stop posting that they want a noDVD patch? We know already, and every time someone posts a complaint it gives the members who are waiting patiently false hope.

The patch will come out when it does. Until then, please wait.

**EDIT** Just as a heads up, this game will require an /h code to work. Once we figure out how to beat the security, that will be the next battle before commanding any troops in the game.

Would have made a new post for this, but that would defeat the purpose of this post...

Last edited:

Would everybody please stop posting that they want a noDVD patch? We know already, and every time someone posts a complaint it gives the members who are waiting patiently false hope.

The patch will come out when it does. Until then, please wait.

For some reason I got an acute need to see the world burn.

For some reason I got an acute need to see the world burn.
Start small. Go lit yourself on fire.

Reactions: xuesugikenshinx

i wonder is anyone can
chechk bbs4.2djgame.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=44 again if they already have no dvd patch?
its been a week

still no patch?

Since someone commented a second ago, I'll jump on and give everyone some more unpleasant info: the game requires an /h code. Once we get the patch, some of us will still have to wait for English accommodations.

well, just try the psp version first...
and then wait for the nodvd.

BTW, can we purchase eroge outside Japan?

BTW, can we purchase eroge outside Japan?

I was wondering the same thing. Is there any place you can buy digital editions of eroge (to save on postage basically). Getting tired of waiting for the patch so was looking at buying it.

oh, thanks. let's try buying it to my country.

How can I find softmap addition disk of this game?

nearly a month and there is still no dvd patch

still waiting .......

There's a lot of guys stop waiting for it, it seems...

even in the Japan board

i see a lot of fake links in the bbs...but do we actually need a nodvd for this? Can we just mount it?

You're welcome to try it. I believe the best way to find out is to test the product itself. The more pressing problem would be if it needs a product key to activate or something like that.

you need serial key to start the game and that what "WE" waiting for :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

When you adopt a puppy from Hickory Ridge Goldens, you are not just getting a pet; you are becoming part of our extended family. We are dedicated to maintaining a lifelong relationship with our puppy owners, offering guidance and support as needed.
Jagger051 wrote on Esan's profile.

[Japanese] [160930][デジタルGパワー] 不幸な母さんとしあわせラブラブ生活

Links Broken, re-upload please
donru wrote on FlowerTradeWinds's profile.
can you reupload katfile or mexashare links of [200723][機巧癒堂] からくり童子の癒し処-シィ- [RJ294227] ? thanks
donru wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
can you reupload [200723][機巧癒堂] からくり童子の癒し処-シィ- [RJ294227] ? thanks
donru wrote on Shine's profile.
can you reupload [200723][機巧癒堂] からくり童子の癒し処-シィ- [RJ294227] ? thanks