[Other] [120726] [Nitroplus] Guilty Crown Lost Christmas - ギルティクラウン ロストクリスマス + No DVD Patch

1: download the patch and extract
2: then put the crack in same directory as the game
3: rename GUILTY CROWN LOST XMAS.exe to something else e.g. GUILTY CROWN LOST XMAS1.exe
4: rename GUILTY CROWN LOST XMAS_.exe to GUILTY CROWN LOST XMAS.exe
5: now when you click on GUILTY CROWN LOST XMAS.exe it should start

I did everything you said there but when clicking the icon, a black screen and closes a short time. I can help with please? Now change the region and remplaze the patch but nothing. thanks

Great story. The only downside of this Visual Novel is that it is way too short, I finished the story in about 5 hours... Darn, and the fact that the story is good does really help since now I want more TT__TT .

Um, ano, do you have the english patch or do you understand japanese that good ? QwQ)/

Hey guys! I was having some problems on executing the game but then i followed this steps and it worked!
It goes until the menu but when i click "Start" it appears a black screen. I thought it was because it was loading so i let it be, but after a few 15-20 minutes it still had a black screen. So i exit and try to go to "Load"/"Config" and it worked but it doesn't work when i go to "Start". It seems i'm not the only person stuck with this problem =/
Can anyone help?

This is for anyone that gets the black screen after clicking start. Im using Windows 7 so things might be different if youre on Vista, XP, etc.

Go to Control Panel
click Clock, Language, and Region
click Region and Language
click on the tab that says Administrative and click change system locale...
Change the Current System Locale to Japanese (Japan)
It will tell you to restart your PC so click OK to restart
Once your PC is booted up and ready youll see two letters on the bottom right of your taskbar in the language you had before you changed the system locale to Japanese. Mine was English so the letters would be EN.
Click on the two letters and check JP for Japanese.
Start up the game and enjoy!

I used girlcelly's links and extracted all of the .rar files into one folder. I tried following Requiem's instructions but it seems I only have the original GUILTY CROWN LOST CHRISTMAS_.exe and I'm missing the GUILTY CROWN LOST CHRISTMAS.exe file. Is this normal? I opened the GUILTY CROWN LOST CHRISTMAS_.exe (after renaming it by removing the _) in AppLocale and just got a black screen before it closed. Help...?

[Edit] I figured something was wrong with the DDLs so I tried fresh with the torrent. Same results. Requiem implies there should be 2 .exe files on the folder (one for the game, one is the patch). I only have one (the patch).
scrnshty.png

Last edited:
Mah im debating about this.. cause usually these "Normal games" Bore me to death... What do I mean you ask? Well...... For example.. QueensBlade... Or Hentai.

Now those is what keeps me awake at night! :nosebleed:

I used girlcelly's links and extracted all of the .rar files into one folder. I tried following Requiem's instructions but it seems I only have the original GUILTY CROWN LOST CHRISTMAS_.exe and I'm missing the GUILTY CROWN LOST CHRISTMAS.exe file. Is this normal? I opened the GUILTY CROWN LOST CHRISTMAS_.exe (after renaming it by removing the _) in AppLocale and just got a black screen before it closed. Help...?

[Edit] I figured something was wrong with the DDLs so I tried fresh with the torrent. Same results. Requiem implies there should be 2 .exe files on the folder (one for the game, one is the patch). I only have one (the patch).
scrnshty.png

I can't copy the .mds and .msf too

Sorry for the unclear instruction, you guys have to mount the MDS file as a virtual CD/DVD Drive. Use Daemontools-lite.

Then install the game

But I see you're already extracted it in your screenshot above. The zip contain the MDF and the MDS file, that's correct.

when I tried to copy the MDF and MDS file, it says 'The filename, directory name, or volume label syntax isincorrect

why are you trying to copy? What are you using to exract? Please use winrar (rarlab.com)

Hello, I also have a problem with the game
I did install the game as it should, and I also put my pc in Japanese language. My game it starts normally, but as soon as I put START and well ..... the screen stays black What should I do?
Sorry for my english I'm french

hello sirs, iv done everything that needs to be done in fact I can already play it. thank you contributors. but the problem is it doesnt get translated, i already pasted the patch on the directory of the game and already rnamed the original .exe to guilty crown lost xmas1. The game runs but its still on japanese what shoould i do? thank u in advance

hello sirs, iv done everything that needs to be done in fact I can already play it. thank you contributors. but the problem is it doesnt get translated, i already pasted the patch on the directory of the game and already rnamed the original .exe to guilty crown lost xmas1. The game runs but its still on japanese what shoould i do? thank u in advance

This game isn't translated yet xD

Yep
though maybe someone will try and translate this someday, but as of now it's not translated

Re: Guilty Crown Lost Christmas - ギルティクラウン ロストクリスマス + No DVD Patch

The torrent takes forever to connect (´;︵;`)

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

deckera wrote on FlowerTradeWinds's profile.
can you re up this ?
deckera wrote on Shine's profile.
can you re up this ?
tkwcn wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi, the link RJ01174583 were dead, could you reupload please?
[240421][ぱちぱちぼいす] 信じて送り出した恋人アイドルがオナホ堕ちしていた件 ~Pさんの雑魚チンポとはサヨナラです♪~ [RJ01174583]
ballball1110 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi this link were dead,could you please reupload these?
[210108][m3t(みみもと)] 性処理関係のつもりだったが恋人になった!?【青春純愛妄想系】 [RJ311645]
ballball1110 wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi, can you please reupload this asmr?
[210108][m3t(みみもと)] 性処理関係のつもりだったが恋人になった!?【青春純愛妄想系】 [RJ311645]