[Hentai game] [120720] [TinkerBell] ぜったいマジイキ!? イチャずらハプニング!~変形!変態!? 手に入れた能力でエロメロパワーを収集せよ!~ [H-Game] [No DVD Patch]

Guys i have problem.

I use windows xp.
I try to start the game, but a message pop up.
it say something like that [1503] giappanes writing Disc and other thing.
Also a cliccable link, if i click, it open a site of support.
I have the jap and the other thing set, and i play all game, this is the first time that a game dont start.
Any info on how to play?

Just to be safe, re-install the game first since you've already triggered the copy protection. After installing it, run the game. You'll get a message popup requiring the original disc. Ignore this for the moment. Find the nodvd patch (alsignup) and run it. You can now close the message popup. Run the game to see if you can already bypass the DVD check.

Reactions: Bahamut_Zero
to pass disc check use alsignup,
run alsignup first, after box with code message appear leave it and run the game exe
NOTE : sometime you need to try 1 or 2 times, after you pass for the first time no need to run alsignup again

if your text appear jumbled use NTLEA
NOTE : always run tinklebell game with ntlea, it happend with other game to

Reactions: Bahamut_Zero
Can't get it to run. Whether I run it with admin or use Applocale (tried both Chinese Simplified and English) corrupt file error appears.

What kind of corrupt file errors...you should post your screenshot with that error for us to understand and help you out.

erro1.png

Corrupt file error.

erro2.png

Both Japanese nor English regional language produces this message. Used Applocale for English cause I lazy to change. If ran without admin will produce this message right away without corrupt file error above.

erro3.png

Use Applocale for Chinese Simplified and this time it's readable. Doesn't solve my problem though.

[MENTION=13225]Craxuan[/MENTION]: Try running the game with admin's right, without running via NTLEA first. If that works, it's NTLEA that's preventing the startup of the game.

WRhRG.jpg

I have this error when I tried to run the game. Has anyone encounter this before?
I did run it as administrator but it doesn't work either. I am using Win7 64.
Thanks!

Try to install the game in a different path from Program Files since it's a protected folder, and when installing if possible change the path in the name, since there are characters like ? that can be troublesame in folders name.

That's... not exactly the problem. The problem is I'm genuine Window 7 Premium and I would like my text to display Japanese properly without having to resort using a fake Window 7 Ultimate (A pain in the ass anyway to update/reinstall OS) instead. There were comments in the thread that says NTLEA 1.1 work so I try to use it, but it didn't work. I cannot initialize the settings.

Funny thing is NTLEA 0.87 Beta do work (with a little tweak here at there...), but I'm still facing the original problem that is the Japanese text aren't displaying properly.

Also I find that NTLEA 1.1 a bit suspicious because it doesn't show up on a normal English Google search; haven't specified the search on Chinese though.

That's... not exactly the problem. The problem is I'm genuine Window 7 Premium and I would like my text to display Japanese properly without having to resort using a fake Window 7 Ultimate (A pain in the ass anyway to update/reinstall OS) instead. There were comments in the thread that says NTLEA 1.1 work so I try to use it, but it didn't work. I cannot initialize the settings.

Funny thing is NTLEA 0.87 Beta do work (with a little tweak here at there...), but I'm still facing the original problem that is the Japanese text aren't displaying properly.

Also I find that NTLEA 1.1 a bit suspicious because it doesn't show up on a normal English Google search; haven't specified the search on Chinese though.

i found NTLEA 1.1 on this site (http://jenas.tistory.com/entry/%EC%9D%BC%EB%B3%B8%EC%96%B4-%EC%9C%A0%EB%8B%88%EC%BD%94%EB%93%9C-%EB%B3%80%ED%99%98%EA%B8%B0-NTLEA) if i not wrong korean site , and it work fine for me(using win XP).

Last edited:
Freeman: It doesn't seemed to be working either even if I removed ! and ? from the install path.

EDIT: Nevermind. I have found out the problem. It's my AV blocking it.

Last edited:
To Assman and Sakuya^^ lol i had not seen that Girlcelly had posted the link to nodvd patch (alsignup).
I just download the game and try to play it^^
Now that i download and use the alsignup, the game starts without problems.
Later, I'll try to play it a bit and i hope that everything goes well.

Thanks to both of you for having answer me.

Unfortunately this title is not worth playing in my opinion. Just download the CGs if you think it's worth it, but the interface and stuff feels like it's made in 2001. -_-"

just one simple questions guys
really makes me like a fool but
where is the save game folder?
cause i cant seem to find it in the game's directory

problem is...
there is no gsave.dat in the folder
only things i see is the arc## files and launcher
not trying to troll here cause i wan to paste in the savedata to get intant unlocks

EDIT : Ok got it working now~

Last edited:
same useful tips about installing the japanese language pack on win7 keeping you language at the same time:

If you have an ultimate windows, just installe the japanese language pack and another one you know (you'll understand later), but wait before switching the interface language;

in case you have samething different from the ultimate use this method:
-Set windows update to manual download.
-Uninstall KB971033
-On next windows update uncheck KB971033 and with right-click hide it; it wont bother you anymore even if you put windows update in automatic mode; this method also allow to keep windows update in automatic with a irregular install.
-Get Vistalizator, japanese language, english and/or your language, install them with vistalizator but dont switch the UI language, link is here http://www.froggie.sk/

Now we get on the critical part; messing up with windows 7 system files always cause trouble, so:
-go in the system restore panel, configure your c: and choose "Restore system settings and previous files" , then increase the max usage to 50% or more.
-Optional: delete all restore points
-Create a new restore point, this will repair everything if windows update won't work anymore.
-Unhide system and protected files from folder options, at least until you finished.
-Check inside c:\windows\ and c:\windows\system32 for the mui folders, es ja-jP for japanese, then en-US , and additional languages, like it-IT;
those two are the most important but with a search you find a lot of them, for a daily usage i suggest to find and fix all of them, and there are same in Program Files too and c:\boot\ .
-Own all ja-Jp folders, this mean to change the permissions: you have to change the owner and give full access to all listed users; if you plan to delete the folders, only get the required permission and save same time.
-Choose your method, delete all ja-jP folders or overwrite the files with the same folders of another language; i suspect that the simple delete will broke windows update.
-Finally change the UI language and reboot; 95% of your japanese windows will have the original language or the one you overwrote the files from;
-Enjoy your games without using any noregion or ntlea

same notes:
Same programs will change the language to japanese, on most of them you have to deal with their specific mui files (just find them where the program is installed and delete/rename the jp related folders/files);
For ati panel regedit to hklm\Software\Ati\Ace\languagess and delete/rename JA; for Realtek audio i cannot find a solution for now.

ps: i tried to build a modified language pack but failed because of certifications that in win7 are a continuos pain; can't tell if one day ill get it working.

Last edited:
For some reason I can't get the game to start and running the crack doesn't do anything. Whenever I try to start it i get a message saying "Internal Exception Occurred" Anybody know why?

i can't play this game .........
somebody help me~
i can see title
but play the game just down....

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

I made my signature over 8 years ago...Please don't judge it too harshly.
darkpachon wrote on Esan's profile.
sorry but can you upload again [121130] [STUDIO邪恋] 操心術∞(メビウス) because the links are down
retrofuturism wrote on UFO's profile.
Hello Sir
Could you revive the source if possible
[seismic]おしおき日報 アリス編
I appreciate all efforts you have done.
ludagama wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
please reupload
☄️RELEASE☄️[240508][RJ01178632][アトリエTODO] アオハループ 底辺キモオタの僕が転生してスクールカースト第一位の美少女と青春をやり直すお話 [v1.01]