[Hentai game] [120629] [tone work's] 初恋1/1(いちぶんのいち) [H-Game]

thx for sharing, but this game got 8 GB?? are there too many garbage files in it ??

Thanks a lot for for release and thanks for the crack as well. Had to run the crack as admin in order for it to work, playing without probs now.

8 gig is pretty huge but I downloaded shiny days last week and that one was 16 gig. The new English release of school days HQ is 2 full DVDs but I bought that one. I hope it sells well enough to attract more decent titles instead of all that comedy crap that usually get's a US release. All the games seem to be getting much larger in file size and I'm on Comcast which limits you to 250 gig a month. I have to pick what I think will be the best. As far as file size goes, it's funny, because I still play older games and are between 600 meg and 1.5 gig and they look every bit as good as a lot of the newer stuff. Hatsukoi 1/1 (first love) is suppose to be a really good game according to a couple of good trustworthy blogs. I hope it lives up to it.

8GB download and another 8GB installation. What the hell is going on in this game?

well, imo this game has the best scenario writing out of all June games..
I would trade at least 2/3 of this month's release just for this one
so 8GB is well worth it

dunno why this month's game quality so low..

well, imo this game has the best scenario writing out of all June games..
I would trade at least 2/3 of this month's release just for this one
so 8GB is well worth it

dunno why this month's game quality so low..

I second you... but at the second thought there is virtually no competition lol.

Anyone know the agth/ITH hcode?

it's kirikiri engine. you dont need any code.

Last edited:
Is there any way to get the text from the mails on the phone hooked, or are those pictures?

umm i'm having a problem with the setup part.
i load the disk onto daemon and run the setup but... this box always appears

コマンドラインの解析に失敗しました。
二個目の引数の解析に失敗しました。 '=' に続く值が見つかりません。

not really sure what it's trying to say, must be some problem with my computer though
anyone have the same problem and know how to fix it?
thanks

Dear nokk1003,
I have heard of your problem, you can be on the third page of the first finding a web, the web may be able to help you

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

DarkSniper wrote on Shine's profile.
AUO wrote on Shine's profile.
Can you reupload this?
アオハループ
nobis_c wrote on Shine's profile.
Also, could you update this one please? The bugs are horrendous and they put many additional features. Thanks.
アノ子は僕の性奴隷
Morisoba1988 wrote on Shine's profile.

[240117][VRゲーム屋さん] 【VR】学びな日常~あなたの部屋が女の子たちのたまり場に!?~ [RJ01133621]

Do you have the latest versions of these?
nobis_c wrote on Shine's profile.
A reupload request. Do you still have this in your database?
お兄ちゃんは私だけのものなんだからっ!!