[Hentai game] [120629] [Ciel] フォルト!!S(サービス)~新たなる恋敵(ライバル)~ 初回版 [H-Game]

ขอบคุณมากเลยครับ

ผมหาเล่นอยู่ครับ

Should I play Fault A (think that was the extended Version of Fault) before this or is it sufficient to know the H-OVAs. I'm more interested in Fault S, because Reiko was the best character in the OVAs and she is a Main Herione in S and only a Side Herione in A if my informations are right

Should I play Fault A (think that was the extended Version of Fault) before this or is it sufficient to know the H-OVAs. I'm more interested in Fault S, because Reiko was the best character in the OVAs and she is a Main Herione in S and only a Side Herione in A if my informations are right

Story-wise you would be ok since the OVAs follows the 3P route and that's where Fault S starts. However, you still might want to play Fault A anyway because Reiko does have a short route. Shuichi ends up w/Reiko and there's an additional H-scene not covered in the OVAs. Fault A also has a bonus Girl's perspective for the H-scenes where several scenes, including Reiko's 2 scenes, are narrated by the girl along with her thoughts.

VNDB says this one has animated h-Scenes but I can only see cuttings from them in the Opening in the Game the weren't animated, so I thought the are deactivated in the menu, but I can't find the right option anyone a idea?

Edit: Problem solved there are only a few Scenes animated, now I had the first one.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread