[Other] [120427] [CIRCUS] D.C.III~ダ・カーポIII~ 初回限定版 [Patch is included] [Visual Novel]

Hmm anyone know where to get the english patch? for some reason i saw people showing image da capo 3 with english patch = =

I hate to break it to you but that was most likely a opening of the Da Capo III being fansubbed by a group. It only has the English translations of the lyrics. This doesn't include the game unless you count the ones from Manga Gamer which has the older editions of the Da Capo games being translated.

If there was a translated version of this game, wouldn't you think one of the members(s) would of at least kept people informed about it. Correct me if I'm wrong though but I'm pretty sure there's no one that has a complete translation of this game.

Anyways, Thank for sharing bro.. this game i have played last year (all age)... and wait for april R18 series come out ... ><

just wanna ask if anyone has played this game fully voiced the entire time..i played mine but it was only before the prologue that was voiced..then after that only the music is left

oh sorry nvm i fix my own problem

Last edited:
Done. You can download the 1.3 patch from Circus website. You need to register an account which is totally free. Once that's done you will be redirected to a number of mirror sites from where you can download the patch which is about 260MB big.

Once you apply the 1.3 update replace your DC3.exe with this one. Tested it Windows Vista 32bits.

View attachment 2252

Could you give me a direct link? please

Can someone pass me the D.C.III DASH ~ ダ · カ ー ポ III Ver.1.3 ~ please

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Puxli wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Can you reupload RJ300292? Appreciate it.
mizuno ai wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Could you reupload RJ412918 ?
ann10 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hello could you upload Amazing Grace -What color is your attribute?- the steam version with no 18+ patch ?
https://store.steampowered.com/app/2553910/Amazing_Grace_What_color_is_your_attribute/
AnimeDreamX wrote on Shine's profile.
Sorry for disturb, could you please re upload this?
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/160718-ワンドワンド-封魔師チヅル-rj180839.622560/

Thanks in Advance.