[Hentai game] [120427] [エウシュリー] 創刻のアテリアル + Tokuten + Manual + Append Disk [H-Game]

How do I level up battle cards? Having a hard time with it...

There are 2 things you can do help level up cards fast:

1. The more cards of the card you want to lv up you have on your deck, the more experience they will gain each battle so carrying 4(max,unless they have a special ability) of them on the deck helps a lot.

2. Choose Mehisha as your partner when going to the fields. One of her abilities gives extra battle experience on all cards of the deck per each battle when you win. But it only works if you select her as team leader or partner....

If you use these 2 methods together, cards will level up really fast.

Reactions: xhackerdot
Wow, thanks!

I'm also having problems with append_01, I've tried copying and pasting it out from the rom itself, and it'll stuck at a certain percentage.
Internet download speed gets down really low when I'm downloading the the website I've been re-directed to.

EDIT:I've tried running the append_01 directly from the ROM itself, but it hangs and my desktop is at it's mercy.

Last edited:
@ ^ : AP 1 is a disk image like the game ISO
Mount the image to virtual disc.
Install AP 1 from the virtual disc.

@ ^ : AP 1 is a disk image like the game ISO
Mount the image to virtual disc.
Install AP 1 from the virtual disc.

Tried that, but the installer hangs on me everytime I run the exe from the virtual disc.

EDIT:Ok apparently the fault was with the ISO I've extracted. Corrupted.

Last edited:
Erm...how to I get Ritana?
I'm not sure if I've missed it, currently at the start of chapter 5

Erm...how to I get Ritana?
I'm not sure if I've missed it, currently at the start of chapter 5

you miss her, find them at chapter 3 when you go to school look for large dot in bottom half of map (near cliff)

I cant defeat the last boss....any idea?

Not exactly sure which route you're on. For the first run through of the game, you should, in my opinion, build a deck that helps you place summon cost 3-5 cards consistently. Of course, you must have a certain number of summon cost 1 cards to help you do some early sacrificial blocking as well as the 'triangle arrangement' to summon the necessary cost 3 and onwards cards.

After you manage to get a good front row of high summon cost cards, it's about managing their health with the necessary healing breads and other items, while chipping away at the boss's health slowly and getting rid of the other minions.

Make full use of your finish arts. I used Madoka's for her finish art that heals the leader during my first run.

first run is the hardest because of many limit
some tips :
- stock lots of healing item, use them all if it really needed it will be easier in your next run
- use gold staff [control +1] to easier summon high cost unit
- open hetare dungeon [give +50% LP boost]
- try to kill enemy high stat first, they're pain in the ass =_=
- try to equip all of your card with status boost
- max all of your char [lv9 for 1st run]

first run is the hardest because of many limit
some tips :
- stock lots of healing item, use them all if it really needed it will be easier in your next run
- use gold staff [control +1] to easier summon high cost unit
- open hetare dungeon [give +50% LP boost]
- try to kill enemy high stat first, they're pain in the ass =_=
- try to equip all of your card with status boost
- max all of your char [lv9 for 1st run]

As I didn't buy any healing items before entering the dungeon, worst of all, I saved.
Following chibihien's advice previously, I somehow managed to win with 4LP remaining...
Thanks for the help!

I need recommendation on deck build, for the amount of card per cost to be added in.

EDIT: Forgot to mention, when I start NG+, what settings should I choose?

Last edited:
As I didn't buy any healing items before entering the dungeon, worst of all, I saved.
Following chibihien's advice previously, I somehow managed to win with 4LP remaining...
Thanks for the help!

I need recommendation on deck build, for the amount of card per cost to be added in.

all on left,
dont ask me about deck build,
as for 2nd run i suggest you go angel route to get item to unlock ex story

Thanks for the help!

引続 and ON for everything if you want to retain everything you have since defeating the last boss (cards, items, character levels, clone mode for character abilities so that you can get some of the items you previously couldn't get on certain maps.) This setting is also required for NG+ events to show up. Otherwise everything is set to the initial condition (WHY make your life harder when the payoff for starting a NG+ is usually slightly easier gameplay).

As for card deck, it's really more of trial and error to see what works for you. I have a large amount of angel-types in my deck because I have an angel-type card then puts all angels in the graveyard back into the draw pile when played, so technically I can last forever as long as my leader cannot be attacked.

A little tips
1. dont sell your gem you'll need them later
2. save at different place when you're inside dungeon
3. clear AP1 school festival event for 3 extra char
4. read all previous post for other tips or maybe secret

And which route is more entertaining, devil or angel?
I'm at the "question" part of the chapter. >< I can't decide!!

Last edited:
angel route generally happy end
lot of heroine end to chose [mehisha, narumi, madoka, imotoz, akari]

devil route generally ahem r*pe end
only 2 heroine to chose from [sheena and akari only]

well....not totally rape i suppose....

I realised you get cost 6 card from the heroine you chose at the end.
Do I need to re-start using the same save file again and again to get the cards into 1 account,
or can I save at points that branches off to the heroines and finish them, still getting the cards in a NG+?

well....not totally rape i suppose....

I realised you get cost 6 card from the heroine you chose at the end.
Do I need to re-start using the same save file again and again to get the cards into 1 account,
or can I save at points that branches off to the heroines and finish them, still getting the cards in a NG+?
u need to restart from beginning using new game+, total you need to finish game min 8times to get all ending card
NOTE : clear data will be overwriten each time you finish game so you cant just save and load from middle

u need to restart from beginning using new game+, total you need to finish game min 8times to get all ending card
NOTE : clear data will be overwriten each time you finish game so you cant just save and load from middle

O.M.G but I guess that's fun too!

From previous posts I noticed that all heroines in human route is available in angel route.
Am I correct to say the CGs and cards given will be the same if let's say, I chose Mirai in angel route, and Mirai in human route?

Last edited:
O.M.G but I guess that's fun too!

From previous posts I noticed that all heroines in human route is available in angel route.
Am I correct to say the CGs and cards given will be the same if let's say, I chose Mirai in angel route, and Mirai in human route?
yes same the only different is narumi route you only can get one of her scene in angel route, so i suggest you go angel route when you clear her

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

I made my signature over 8 years ago...Please don't judge it too harshly.
darkpachon wrote on Esan's profile.
sorry but can you upload again [121130] [STUDIO邪恋] 操心術∞(メビウス) because the links are down
retrofuturism wrote on UFO's profile.
Hello Sir
Could you revive the source if possible
[seismic]おしおき日報 アリス編
I appreciate all efforts you have done.
ludagama wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
please reupload
☄️RELEASE☄️[240508][RJ01178632][アトリエTODO] アオハループ 底辺キモオタの僕が転生してスクールカースト第一位の美少女と青春をやり直すお話 [v1.01]