[Hentai game] [120427] [エウシュリー] 創刻のアテリアル + Tokuten + Manual + Append Disk [H-Game]

Try my unbreakable fortress combination. THAT is bullying. (Enemies cannot even attack once you got it out!!) Didn't even need any abilities.

Don't say anything more, that I already was planning on make some cards to play real life with some friends...Imagine a one on one match against someone else...online or via LAN...in real life would be kinda difficult the finishing arts...Cost 5 Narumi card, protect! And attack as well!

PS: The one that looks like a parking lot, three floors, one normal Dangerous Enemy in the second, and an event in the first floor. You missed her event in Devil? Does it change anything in the epilogue or she still is your first room sex slave with Sayane? Didn't like the third room, and WTF with Arisa and Shaner?

Last edited:
Don't say anything more, that I already was planning on make some cards to play real life with some friends...Imagine a one on one match against someone else...online or via LAN...in real life would be kinda difficult the finishing arts...

PS: The one that looks like a parking lot, three floors, one normal Dangerous Enemy in the second, and an event in the first floor. You missed her event in Devil? Does it change anything in the epilogue or she still is your first room sex slave with Sayane? Didn't like the third room, and WTF with Arisa and Shaner?

I missed her event in Devil, and no it doesn't change anything. But then I meant that the Angel Route does not go to that area at all? How do you unlock/do Narumi's events then?

Making the cards to play irl makes it rather hard to play well. Don't forget, the enemy gets to play down any number of cards of any cost down instantly. The rules would have to change to set the game to be more balanced. Its a tedious task. Good luck if you do try it.

Last edited:
I missed her event in Devil, and no it doesn't change anything.

Making the cards to play irl makes it rather hard to play well. Don't forget, the enemy gets to play down any number of cards of any cost down instantly. The rules would have to change to set the game to be more balanced. Its a tedious task. Good luck if you do try it.

Oh, then no problem, just a scene missed. Good scene.

That is so unfair! I always spend 3 or 4 turn taking down those cards, cost 4 and 5, and to make it better halve the attack of non-angel, precisely when I'm leveling cards and all angels are at max.
...then our duel will wait till then.

Oh, then no problem, just a scene missed. Good scene.

That is so unfair! I always spend 3 or 4 turn taking down those cards, cost 4 and 5, and to make it better halve the attack of non-angel, precisely when I'm leveling cards and all angels are at max.
...then our duel will wait till then.

I editted my previous post, anyway, angel route don't seem to go to that base, so I don't see the Narumi event... Oh well, she's not that important... Covered her route anyway.

That aside, halve the attack of non-angel, is that Mehisha's cost 6 ability? I don't think I have such an ability YET.

Edit: Nevermind, seems that my previous angel route did unlock her events. Guess the starting choices do make some sort of difference. Never realized that last time.

Last edited:
I editted my previous post, anyway, angel route don't seem to go to that base, so I don't see the Narumi event... Oh well, she's not that important... Covered her route anyway.

That aside, halve the attack of non-angel, is that Mehisha's cost 6 ability? I don't think I have such an ability YET.

She is not..?! She is mine anyway. The difference should be when you decide which road to take to the institute, I think that's the the way to trigger her route.

No no, you misunderstood, I mean those cards that halve your attack if you are not using an Angel card (I don't remember if Heroe's cards worked with them). They tend to be the ones the opponent always has in the first turn. And since I maxed all my angel cards, I'm not using them right now, so that's my rage.
By the way how does it work cost 6 Narumi's card? I had it once with two spa's card and it have over 20 just with equipement but only made 10-16 of damage, or I think less than that.

She is not..?! She is mine anyway. The difference should be when you decide which road to take to the institute, I think that's the the way to trigger her route.

No no, you misunderstood, I mean those cards that halve your attack if you are not using an Angel card (I don't remember if Heroe's cards worked with them). They tend to be the ones the opponent always has in the first turn. And since I maxed all my angel cards, I'm not using them right now, so that's my rage.
By the way how does it work cost 6 Narumi's card? I had it once with two spa's card and it have over 20 just with equipement but only made 10-16 of damage, or I think less than that.

Oh, you meant those with spiritual resistance. All non-angel attack values on this card is divided by 2.

Narumi's cost 6 card:
Ability 1: When this card targets enemy leader, the normal damage is replaced by 25% of the enemy LP instead (current LP, not max. Good if enemy has 200+ LP, useless when it has like 10LP).
Ability 2: I think it can activate all the different "magic sword" abilities that other Narumis(on the field?) have.

P.S. An interesting little fact: Commanding power seems to be capped at 9!

P.S.2 The 4 items for alchemy of the 4 Eushully angels are Bucket, Kettle, Broom and Chopsticks!!

Last edited:
Oh, you meant those with spiritual resistance. All non-angel attack values on this card is divided by 2.

Narumi's cost 6 card:
Ability 1: When this card targets enemy leader, the normal damage is replaced by 25% of the enemy LP instead (current LP, not max. Good if enemy has 200+ LP, useless when it has like 10LP).
Ability 2: I think it can activate all the different "magic sword" abilities that other Narumis(on the field?) have.

P.S. An interesting little fact: Commanding power seems to be capped at 9!

P.S.2 The 4 items for alchemy of the 4 Eushully angels are Bucket, Kettle, Broom and Chopsticks!!

Pretty much my most hated card from the game.

Oh, that could be pretty useful, but I think the cost -1 ring isn't available for her. And I pretty much get that card right when the enemy is already trapped...and the card is the less useful. I'll maxed out some other time then.

PS: Even with Arisa's ability? I don't have 3 commanding power cards (except one with the ring) but I got to 8 stars in a game. There is cost cards till 9? How broken are those card's effect and stats?

PS2: Same as always, eh? Oh right, gotta finish current gameplay, tell me later if you started a new one and decided to go Narumi's Angel this time.

What is an append disc? I'm still new to visual novels so their are things I don't know. Another one I see a lot is a softmap, what is that as well?

Thanks,
Jeffrey

What is an append disc? I'm still new to visual novels so their are things I don't know. Another one I see a lot is a softmap, what is that as well?

Thanks,
Jeffrey

Append means adding onto. Append disks simply means that it has add-on content to the game.

Softmap... I am not sure... Sorry

Pretty much my most hated card from the game.

Oh, that could be pretty useful, but I think the cost -1 ring isn't available for her. And I pretty much get that card right when the enemy is already trapped...and the card is the less useful. I'll maxed out some other time then.

PS: Even with Arisa's ability? I don't have 3 commanding power cards (except one with the ring) but I got to 8 stars in a game. There is cost cards till 9? How broken are those card's effect and stats?

PS2: Same as always, eh? Oh right, gotta finish current gameplay, tell me later if you started a new one and decided to go Narumi's Angel this time.

I think the cost -1 ring does work for her. If I recall, the only requirement is cost 6?

No, I haven't seen any cost 9 cards, at most up to 8 so far?

I had a few of the +1 commanding power rings, and added it to my himegari deck(3 or more Himegari+1 to entire field).

It was quite easy to summon, so I tried having 3 of the 3 commanding power cards surround a slot, the result was 9 stars(3+3+3+1). Even if I use the item to boost stars further, there is no boost.

Shane arc... Should I go for Human or Angel route...? Hmmm...

Last edited:
Append means adding onto. Append disks simply means that it has add-on content to the game.

Softmap... I am not sure... Sorry

I think the cost -1 ring does work for her. If I recall, the only requirement is cost 6?

No, I haven't seen any cost 9 cards, at most up to 8 so far?

I had a few of the +1 commanding power rings, and added it to my himegari deck(3 or more Himegari+1 to entire field).

It was quite easy to summon, so I tried having 3 of the 3 commanding power cards surround a slot, the result was 9 stars(3+3+3+1). Even if I use the item to boost stars further, there is no boost.

Shane arc... Should I go for Human or Angel route...? Hmmm...

Finally! Theme Park, Maou, Haishiera and Will meet! It really was to go check the school after lunch break, that was the reason I never meet her again. In the day she appears in the school, you need to go back after lunch break, your guide save my game.
Even so the game was really against it, it crashed just after Kaito got his ability, then I opened again and there was no sound, decided to reboot the virtual machine: crashed. Gotta reboot the whole lap. Just another day in my daily life.

When do I got their cards? In the other realm or in alchemy? 'cause After the festival, it was the event with Narumi when we can't go back already. I saved there and in some other points just in case, so there is no much problem if I need to go back some days.

Try angel and see if she say something to you and Mehisha before the last fight. Narumi said something, don't think it was jealous but Mehisha's reaction was really lovely.

I'm Haishiera's faction! Who can go aganist that sweet voice!?

Finally! Theme Park, Maou, Haishiera and Will meet! It really was to go check the school after lunch break, that was the reason I never meet her again. In the day she appears in the school, you need to go back after lunch break, your guide save my game.
Even so the game was really against it, it crashed just after Kaito got his ability, then I opened again and there was no sound, decided to reboot the virtual machine: crashed. Gotta reboot the whole lap. Just another day in my daily life.

When do I got their cards? In the other realm or in alchemy? 'cause After the festival, it was the event with Narumi when we can't go back already. I saved there and in some other points just in case, so there is no much problem if I need to go back some days.

Try angel and see if she say something to you and Mehisha before the last fight. Narumi said something, don't think it was jealous but Mehisha's reaction was really lovely.

I'm Haishiera's faction! Who can go aganist that sweet voice!?

In the other realm. After you get stuck there, going to 2nd floor, you see them, and they join you, and they will give you one each of their cards. The higher level cards needs to alchemy out though. Once you got past the school festival, all you need is to wait to meet them again.

I skip through all the text... Never heard that voice... Maybe I should give her chibi form a try...?

P.S. Okay, Angel route it is then. Never liked the human route's Sayane chapter anyway! (Was happy with her deck at first game, but with our cards now, it is a real pain!!)

In the other realm. After you get stuck there, going to 2nd floor, you see them, and they join you, and they will give you one each of their cards. The higher level cards needs to alchemy out though. Once you got past the school festival, all you need is to wait to meet them again.

I skip through all the text... Never heard that voice... Maybe I should give her chibi form a try...?

P.S. Okay, Angel route it is then. Never liked the human route's Sayane chapter anyway! (Was happy with her deck at first game, but with our cards now, it is a real pain!!)

Then this should be okay. Finally! Now the second stage begins: Grinding.

Nah, it's in the last Dungeon, they start some talk before some enemies fights, there is one when Rufadieru orders Mehisha to call her onee-chan (you suggested that before), and before meeting Serubergu, it's the one I talked you about.
You skip through all the text? But you know how to read the effects...

PS: Completely Agree with that! Even with the boost on the LP from the hetare Dungeon, you can really trust in the auto-battle, and well, once you use leader with 2 commanding power, you don't want to go back. Or you have all your decks to fit that leaders cards, like in example, while doing the battles.
I went Angel-Human-Devil, so I didn't really enjoy her deck in the second gameplay.

I can only try to make out the effects from the kanji... Anything else and I am completely lost. And even the effects are mostly "If I am not wrong...", and has to be verified through actual gameplay. So plotwise, I have no idea what is going on actually...

Will, Maou and Haishiera became a companion. Lvl 1. Yeei! Grinding like a boss, with Haishiera's ability! (the opositte of the Doctor,return your enemy's hand to the deck, that is an easy way to screw people)

Then why not try some translations? They're not absolutely accurate, but you can grasp most of the story with it, and it's quite insteresting, specially if you like Power to cut destiny, slaying Angels Gods and Demons Gods, becoming a Hero, a Maou, fighting overpowered scientifics with God's Power, and things like that (don't forget the usually sex magic from Eushully's Universe).

Will, Maou and Haishiera became a companion. Lvl 1. Yeei! Grinding like a boss, with Haishiera's ability! (the opositte of the Doctor,return your enemy's hand to the deck, that is an easy way to screw people)

Then why not try some translations? They're not absolutely accurate, but you can grasp most of the story with it, and it's quite insteresting, specially if you like Power to cut destiny, slaying Angels Gods and Demons Gods, becoming a Hero, a Maou, fighting overpowered scientifics with God's Power, and things like that (don't forget the usually sex magic from Eushully's Universe).

I like those plots... Oh well, anyway, I love these games because of the gameplay, and it would take ages to read through all the story...

The best ability is the twin angel's from the dream dungeon I think:
@Level Z:

Haishera: Return all of enemy hand back to deck, and discard the top 9 cards + 30 LP recovery when you use final arts + 4 more recharge of final arts gauge when your subordinate is set off the field

Ganoel: For 3 turns, you can play 3 characters from hand to field ignoring summon costs(You cannot summon a 4th even if you do have enough stars it seems) +All enemies take 6 damage when you use final arts+While final arts is active, all your cards take 4 less battle damage + you have an additional starting hand

or Will: All enemies take 50% of the total of your attack on the field(Imagine if you have and use that Eushully card to instant boost your final arts gauge to 100%!!)

I like those plots... Oh well, anyway, I love these games because of the gameplay, and it would take ages to read through all the story...

The best ability is the twin angel's from the dream dungeon I think:
@Level Z:

Haishera: Return all of enemy hand back to deck, and discard the top 9 cards + 30 LP recovery when you use final arts + 4 more recharge of final arts gauge when your subordinate is set off the field

Ganoel: For 3 turns, you can play 3 characters from hand to field ignoring summon costs(You cannot summon a 4th even if you do have enough stars it seems) +All enemies take 6 damage when you use final arts+While final arts is active, all your cards take 4 less battle damage + you have an additional starting hand

or Will: All enemies take 50% of the total of your attack on the field(Imagine if you have and use that Eushully card to instant boost your final arts gauge to 100%!!)

Not much, really, the games are done completely, so just reading should be fine, though it's a little more convenient to read the story in the first gameplay, I really get into it while doing the extra deck events and all of that. Specially when hearing the second song from the last columns in the BGM appreciation. And this is not that large, now if you are talking about ZERO or VERITA, that's another topic. Kamidori was kinda short as well but the story was lacking...

Aaaah, damn you mistake of not coming back to school after lunch break, Haishiera and Will and Maou would be around Lvl T probably. Damn.
Ganoel is leveling her leader card in the moment, and I'll need to collect some more gems. Do you know where can I get purple gems? I need like 9 of those and only have 2 golden eggs....

Not much, really, the games are done completely, so just reading should be fine, though it's a little more convenient to read the story in the first gameplay, I really get into it while doing the extra deck events and all of that. Specially when hearing the second song from the last columns in the BGM appreciation. And this is not that large, now if you are talking about ZERO or VERITA, that's another topic. Kamidori was kinda short as well but the story was lacking...

Aaaah, damn you mistake of not coming back to school after lunch break, Haishiera and Will and Maou would be around Lvl T probably. Damn.
Ganoel is leveling her leader card in the moment, and I'll need to collect some more gems. Do you know where can I get purple gems? I need like 9 of those and only have 2 golden eggs....

Don't think about grinding too much, just make a few replays, and you will get a lot of BP(to buy stones to do alchemy) and silver/golden eggs(to make jewels). That would also increase your levels anyway. If you want to speed it up, choose them as your partner/leader to get 50% boost for one character, or Madoka for a 100EXP boost to all characters, and equip that EXP+100% item on your leader card. At least, that's how I did it.

Don't think about grinding too much, just make a few replays, and you will get a lot of BP(to buy stones to do alchemy) and silver/golden eggs(to make jewels). That would also increase your levels anyway. If you want to speed it up, choose them as your partner/leader to get 50% boost for one character, or Madoka for a 100EXP boost to all characters, and equip that EXP+100% item on your leader card. At least, that's how I did it.

Yeah, at least there is still plenty of routes and CGs I'm lacking (almost all imoutozu related).
But I mean in the way: between the imoutozu routes, which one gaves more figures to make the kamidori, himegari and ikusa megami's cards?

This is the other me that doesn't care about getting spoiled: there is any Serika or Yuera card???? (don't want to enter the soukoku wikia....there is still some story left to read so...)

Yeah, at least there is still plenty of routes and CGs I'm lacking (almost all imoutozu related).
But I mean in the way: between the imoutozu routes, which one gaves more figures to make the kamidori, himegari and ikusa megami's cards?

This is the other me that doesn't care about getting spoiled: there is any Serika or Yuera card???? (don't want to enter the soukoku wikia....there is still some story left to read so...)
Imoutoz routes are all angel or human routes, so there are no difference. Furthermore, all extra figurines can be obtained on any path, since all requirements can be easily met. The only hard one would be the collection of the dangerous seeds, requiring you to hunt for the unique EXs. If I recall, you can complete the set with angel route, but I may have forgotten some EX card somewhere? Its not easy to remember all the different cards...

The 2 Princess types:
Information->Battle Card-> Creature
0085 - Dangerous Type

Devil
0077 - Dangerous Type: At the place you go with Narumi at the start of chapter 2. At the top of the small island to the left on the map.

The 9 types:
0083 -Dangerous Type
0086 -Dangerous Type
0090 -Dangerous Type
0092 -Dangerous Type

Inorganic:
0008 -Dangerous Type

Devil:
0076 -Dangerous Type

Demon:
0006 -EX Dangerous Type
0008 -EX Dangerous Type
0009 -EX Dangerous Type (In the dungeon of Syfira, Angel Route Exclusive)

Can't recall where the other two EX are from... Sorry.

Yes to both. Though I am not sure if Serika is the Serika you mean.

Serika is a cost 8 card, can be used with Haishera cards(Can boost the attack of the leader, or be special summoned by a cost 5 card)

God Slaying Serika:
3 Equipment slots
3 commanding power
8 cost
28 HP
28 Attack
Ability 1: Drop all cards in hand. All enemy cards take damage equal to the the sum of the attacks of these cards
Ability 2: Attack: If this card is next to another card with this ability, attack+10. Attack power returns to normal at the end of the attack.

Yuera on the other hand can send all enemy "Devil" types away, and ban their play should she be with the shinigami girl.

Wandering Swordsman Yuera:
Human
2 equipment slots
2 commanding power
5 cost
9 HP
15 attack
Ability 1: Attack: When this card sends an enemy subordinate off the field, this card gets "Dodge" status
Ability 2: If both Yuera and the shinigami girl is on the field, enemy "Devil" cards are sent away, and enemy cannot play "Devil" cards.

(Never used these cards really, but I think the ability should be correct.)

Edit:
There are 20 material figurines, going up to T. 13 Friendship events to clear, each giving you a figurine. The T figurine is a luck-based figurine. The other 6 if I recall can be gotten from event battle rewards such as in the theme park beating Maoo etc? It has no real link to the plot/story, and thus any path can get you the cards.

P.S. Do you know of any way/place to get append disks for the previous Eushully games? Let me know if you do!

Last edited:
Imoutoz routes are all angel or human routes, so there are no difference. Furthermore, all extra figurines can be obtained on any path, since all requirements can be easily met. The only hard one would be the collection of the dangerous seeds, requiring you to hunt for the unique EXs. If I recall, you can complete the set with angel route, but I may have forgotten some EX card somewhere? Its not easy to remember all the different cards...

The 2 Princess types:
0085 - Dangerous Type

Devil
0077 - Dangerous Type

The 9 types:
0083 -Dangerous Type
0086 -Dangerous Type
0090 -Dangerous Type
0092 -Dangerous Type

Inorganic:
0008 -Dangerous Type

Devil:
0076 -Dangerous Type

Demon:
0006 -EX Dangerous Type
0008 -EX Dangerous Type
0009 -EX Dangerous Type (In the dungeon of Syfira, Angel Route Exclusive)

Can't recall where the other two EX are from... Sorry.

Yes to both. Though I am not sure if Serika is the Serika you mean.

Serika is a cost 8 card, can be used with Haishera cards(Can boost the attack of the leader, or be special summoned by a cost 5 card)

God Slaying Serika:
3 Equipment slots
3 commanding power
8 cost
28 HP
28 Attack
Ability 1: Drop all cards in hand. All enemy cards take damage equal to the the sum of the attacks of these cards
Ability 2: Attack: If this card is next to another card with this ability, attack+10. Attack power returns to normal at the end of the attack.

Yuera on the other hand can send all enemy "Devil" types away, and ban their play should she be with the shinigami girl.

Wandering Swordsman Yuera:
Human
2 equipment slots
2 commanding power
5 cost
9 HP
15 attack
Ability 1: Attack: When this card sends an enemy subordinate off the field, this card gets "Dodge" status
Ability 2: If both Yuera and the shinigami girl is on the field, enemy "Devil" cards are sent away, and enemy cannot play "Devil" cards.

(Never used these cards really, but I think the ability should be correct.)

Edit:
There are 20 material figurines, going up to T. 13 Friendship events to clear, each giving you a figurine. The T figurine is a luck-based figurine. The other 6 if I recall can be gotten from event battle rewards such as in the theme park beating Maoo etc? It has no real link to the plot/story, and thus any path can get you the cards.

P.S. Do you know of any way/place to get append disks for the previous Eushully games? Let me know if you do!

Let's see: There is the EX in the first building, there is the one from the Dream Dungeon in the polygonal room, there is another one in the MHI, another one in the short way to the school of the other realm (where you meet Ritrana), the last one....I can't recall as well right now.

"God Slaying Serika" That is the guy. Yeah, pretty sure about it...
Yuera and Ragsmuera (her name was kinda like that but a little messier). The game lacked a scene with the two sisters...that would have been marvelous! That effect could be really useful, specially taking in account I'll be going Angel Route quite some times.

PS: Wich games? I have for Kamidori with the English translation (on dropbox, I can pass you that), I think I have all covered in Verita as well (but in and external HDD), I'm not really sure about Zero, and I didn't play Himegari (but I'm thinking of doing it).
The appends for Verita and above can be found in the official page or if you got time to spent:
http://www.hongfire.com/forum/showthread.php/115386-2010-Eushully-Battle-Goddess-Episode-4-Verita-%E6%88%A6%E5%A5%B3%E7%A5%9EVERITA-discussion/page107

This one boost Verita to Ver. 2.01: [101217]戦女神VERITA コンプリートガイドブック特典アペンドディスク (let me look for useful links)

For Zero to Ver 2.01: http://www.anime-sharing.com/forum/hentai-games-38/japanese-[%E3%83%9E%E3%83%83%E3%82%AF%E3%82%B9]-%E6%88%A6%E5%A5%B3%E7%A5%9Ezero-%E3%82%B3%E3%83%B3%E3%83%97%E3%83%AA%E3%83%BC%E3%83%88%E3%82%AC%E3%82%A4%E3%83%89%E3%83%96%E3%83%83%E3%82%AF-[081114]-66666/

For Kamidori, the three append and the translation: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/yhh5qi8x19ntbnt/zdlvDD76hd

Last edited:
I did play some of the games before, such as Himegari and Kamidori. But it is mainly the older games that have append disks that are really hard to find...

Thanks a lot... Btw, this is a Eushully game as well right? "みんな大好き子づくりばんちょう" I found this, but I am not sure if there is any append disk or anything to it, the lack of material is making me wonder if I am missing anything.

P.S. thanks a lot for the help, I am finding most of the append disks I think!

I did play some of the games before, such as Himegari and Kamidori. But it is mainly the older games that have append disks that are really hard to find...

Thanks a lot... Btw, this is a Eushully game as well right? "みんな大好き子づくりばんちょう" I found this, but I am not sure if there is any append disk or anything to it, the lack of material is making me wonder if I am missing anything.

P.S. thanks a lot for the help, I am finding most of the append disks I think!

You mean those around Genrin no Kishogun and Ikusa Megami? I think with Zero was already a little hard to find and don't even mention append disk and updates...

Yep, just check here http://vndb.org/v496 Do you have that game or some torrents or links? I want that sword girl! (sword fetish, tenshi fetish, and the list goes up) 'Cause I think it will a little hard to get. May as well see what I can find.
That's a...weird plot...indeed.

Last edited:
http://www.henarchive.net/?p=17209#more-17209

Not sure what the story is about, and it is really old. This site has some good and old games with alive links, so try to get before they die off I guess?

P.S. Guess you understand why I wonder if there is any append disk etc for it?

Oh yeah, I remember that site, helped to full my hard drive.
But are you really sure it even has append disc, updates or the like? I'm quite eagger if it really has any. But if I found anything, I'll let you know.

Oh yeah, I remember that site, helped to full my hard drive.
But are you really sure it even has append disc, updates or the like? I'm quite eagger if it really has any. But if I found anything, I'll let you know.

I think I finally understood why I never found them...

http://www.eukleia.co.jp/eushully/ana02/an002_08.html

Their site has 2 append disks... I recall seeing some site mentioning append disks, but i wasn't sure since I can't seem to locate them anywhere...

P.S. The append disks are named 02 and 03, any idea if 01 does exist?

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

nobis_c wrote on biohrd's profile.
To y'all, he's been gone for a while now. Like, for years. When he'll be back? Who knows.

I'm just here to tell you, save your breath.
gaoda1347 wrote on Shine's profile.
the 「Clear Girlー無色透明彼女ー」 has a fix patch was uploaded. could you reupload it plz?
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threa...ftware-clear-girlー無色透明彼女ー-rj01093304.1489533/
AoToHime wrote on ramori's profile.
Hello there. Can you please upload this?

https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01199671.html/

Thanks in advance!
[Request] [RJ01110786]【巨根裏垢Keyくん。】マスクの下が見たい?じゃあ……ここにDMして

RJ01110786_img_main.webp

https://www.dlsite.com/girls/work/=/product_id/RJ01110786.html

https://www.dlsite.com/girls/work/=/product_id/RJ01110786.html
hc1992 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi, RJ323169 RJ328721 RJ342268 links are dead, could you please reupload these?