[Hentai game] [120427] [アストロノーツ・シリウス] デモニオン ~魔王の地下要塞~ [H-Game]

2nd playthrough is really easy to be played.... getting the heroine just by standbying monsters in the first room and the in the second room place their weakness...
I didn't seem to get the last CG in others part, is it from normal or bad end?
nice gameplay though.... not too difficult to be understood and not to difficult to control

2nd playthrough is really easy to be played.... getting the heroine just by standbying monsters in the first room and the in the second room place their weakness...
I didn't seem to get the last CG in others part, is it from normal or bad end?
nice gameplay though.... not too difficult to be understood and not to difficult to control

You probably encountered the same situation as me? Once you get the best end, you will have a special "EXTRA" chapter unlocked in your main menu. That contains some remaining scenes.

You only need 2 playthroughs, or even one. Simply get the bad end(do not capture all heroines) and the best end(time counter removed), clear all events and the "EXTRA" chapter and you should get 100% CG/Scene

Maia-pitfall trap ( マイア: 落とし穴 ) ! What is pitfall trap ? i hear anywhere told this is a first trap ! But i more trap and house ! anyone to know what is trap 's original name! picture of trap as well ! Thx

It is a small hole in the ground.

Just make sure you have a hole in the room where Maia is defeated...

There's only 1 pitfall hole trap. Right click on the room area where you wanna create the hole, select the trap option(below summon option), it should be among the first 2 options, just look closely.

Note: You must have already created the trap/anvil room to allow for creation of traps. You need 2 of this room for Neige later because she needs a trap too.

Reactions: kandycloudy
There's only 1 pitfall hole trap. Right click on the room area where you wanna create the hole, select the trap option(below summon option), it should be among the first 2 options, just look closely.

Note: You must have already created the trap/anvil room to allow for creation of traps. You need 2 of this room for Neige later because she needs a trap too.

Thx you ! I see the trap hole ^^ ! I click on house and don 't see trap ! Sorry and thx so much

My opinion, the heroine hardest to capture was Himika. She attacks your dungeon straightaway after you capture Oboro and make her 'deployable'. In Himika's first attack, I had to summon Oboro and her ninja room from the start, which took very long, and re-loaded until she walked into the room which was quite far away. Why I didnt set the first few rooms was because it was already loaded with exp, obelisk and healing rooms, which were the mainstay of my plans till the end of the game because of their crazy abilities. So thrice, Himika had to walk into that room and get beaten, that was the hardest part and hardest heroine to capture for me.

Indeed the ninja room and oboro takes timeto summom so i usually start capturing after a round Himiki shows up. In late game i usually set up a room with 3 high lvl monster and 1 low lvl monsters to lvl up faster and do more dmg so that the enemy will most likely die in the next room, thats also where i laid my monsters and traps to capture all girls. Let the monsters from first room take most of their hp off and let the second room to finish them off.

I didnt like Jiliola when she did those trickery to my heroines to produce those 'things'. I hated her for that, hated why did the writer and the game creators give us such an uneventful scene(s).

But later when you continue through the maids' scenes, their past become much clearer. I can understand their hatred till a certain extent after that, my hatred for Jiliola and the creators simmer a bit, but in the end, I still feel its the worst part of the game. Those events should not have taken place, no one's gonna enjoy them. The 'results' should have been unlocked through other means, like having how many of this room or having a complete set of this series of monsters to unlock. The scenes are really unnecessary, and thats the only thing(s) that left an extreme bad-aftertaste after i completed the game.

i want get true end or normal end but i always get bad end all played ! how to play get normal end or bad end ! Thx u

i want get true end or normal end but i always get bad end all played ! how to play get normal end or bad end ! Thx u

There is only 2 endings. Good and bad/normal ending.

To get good ending, you need to capture and train vanessa to be your subordinate before you proceed to continue capturing towns. This means you have to stop your advance before the fortress Vanessa guards, to capture all heroines possible, and stop your advance right after Vanessa's event, and wait till she is your subordinate AND removed the time limit before you continue. You will know which ending you are heading towards when you continue your advance and skips the two towns before the final castle. The good ending requires you to defeat these two towns just like other towns.

^ As mentioned.

Simply put, CAPTURE ALL THE HEROINES, MAKE THEM ALL DEPLOYABLE (train them = doing h with them) IN YOUR DUNGEON DEFENSE BEFORE VANESSA'S FORTRESS. ALL in this case for now = Every heroine minus Vanessa and Neige. Then attack and capture Vanessa. MAKE SURE you have enough turns to train her (YOU NEED MORE THAN 5 remaining turns {3 here to beat her in the dungeon with heroines to 'capture' her, then 2 turns for training her to join your side} after taking down her fortress so she starts attacking your dungeon, i had 7) and make her your 'soldier' too. THEN, your remaining turns will change into 99 (in this case, infinite). Then capture Neige after attacking that mage tower after Vanessa's fortress.

TRUE ROUTE should be confirmed after you obtained your infinite turns. Did this on first play through. Bad end has 1 scene of the queen which I hated to reach to re-do.

Last edited:
It should be noted that if you aren't one for seeing the heroines get raped by monsters those scenes aren't actually needed to view the true end of the game, though you will miss out on the monsters you get as a result of completing those scenes...I know some people could probably do without seeing those scenes though.

EDIT - Does anyone know how when using a cleared game data you can select those boxes above where you choose which monsters to carry over?

Last edited:
I get error code when i try to start a new game... please i tried everything and it just doesn't work.

demonionerrorcode.png

There.

Click here to enlarge
There.
[MENTION=28957]Deventh[/MENTION]: I met the same mistake like you. If you are using window 7 or window vista, you only need go to control panel then click "change keyboards and other input methods" in "Clock, language, and region", after that change your location to Japan in Location. To make sure about it just change Format too (but i think change location is enough). Good luck.
(I make this account to help you solve this problem. Anyway this game is great, hope to see more CG updating in future).

Reactions: Deventh
[MENTION=28957]Deventh[/MENTION]: I met the same mistake like you. If you are using window 7 or window vista, you only need go to control panel then click "change keyboards and other input methods" in "Clock, language, and region", after that change your location to Japan in Location. To make sure about it just change Format too (but i think change location is enough). Good luck.
(I make this account to help you solve this problem. Anyway this game is great, hope to see more CG updating in future).
Yes! It works. Thank you very much, sir!

omg ! The final battle very difficult ! i have full hero but i can 't win this battle ! help me a trainer win game ^^

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Sirvipe235 wrote on ramori's profile.
https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01201143.html

Excuse me but could you upload this game here?
Sirvipe235 wrote on girlcelly's profile.
https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01201143.html

Excuse me but could you upload this game here?
Sirvipe235 wrote on Shine's profile.
sakura1401 wrote on Shine's profile.
brokenLkey wrote on Shine's profile.
update for this
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/ブナンナシメジ-体験版24-04.1248462/
btw thx for bothering with something obscure like this