[Hentai game] [120427] [アストロノーツ・シリウス] デモニオン ~魔王の地下要塞~ [H-Game]

Do you want to overwrite your game complete save?

Note: It would replace your previous game complete data.

I have no idea what you mean by cannot end, but did you get Vanessa, the spear wielding heroine and let her remove your turn limit counter?

Have Himika (Miko), Olivia (Priestress), Oboro (Ninja), Arwyn (Elf), Julian (Warrior), Reiris (Knight) and Maia (Thief) by your side before attacking Easendork (the City before the tower on the west). To be sure, all of those must be deployable in the dungeon.
If you're done, attack Easendork and defeat the garrison, Vanessa should attack your dungeon.

Capture her with a heroine in the room she is defeated. Do it 3 times, and train her for her to join you.

As for the endings I'll direct you to my post on the 9th page.

she attack me in dungeon but when i win ..can't train? i sure have all girl hero in dungeon .what happen??

You need a heroine in the room where Vanessa is defeated. Same as all others, you need to catch her 3 times.

After install and start the game with applocale, it only shown a white screen with a sequential black square.

nQAo55y5.gif

Tried to change system language as well as update directx but no help. Anyone had idea on this? Is the game must install at c:\ (the default setting?)

Thank a lot

Last edited:
Yeah I'd say try to install it in the default folder, remeber not to use any special characters nor japanese characters.

To all fans, I bear bad news with regards to Atelier Kaguya.

It seems that Astronaut (maker of this game) is made of staff who have quitted AK, and started this new line of games, with 3 sub-brands (the guys who made this is the Sirius sub-brand), with art obviously from the famed M&M from AK's Team Heartbeat. This would mean that he quitted AK too. While I look forward to more games from Astronauts, as a loyal AK fan, I can only pray that they continue to survive and provide the ero-est games which got me hooked into this industry in the first place.

It seems that Astronaut (maker of this game) is made of staff who have quitted AK, and started this new line of games, with 3 sub-brands (the guys who made this is the Sirius sub-brand), with art obviously from the famed M&M from AK's Team Heartbeat. This would mean that he quitted AK too. While I look forward to more games from Astronauts, as a loyal AK fan, I can only pray that they continue to survive and provide the ero-est games which got me hooked into this industry in the first place.
Althorugh this game is the first game of Astronaut,but it's better than others of AK. At least, gameplay is good. AK sucked at everything but art.
Anyway has anyone tried "Hell mode" patch. I thought they add more HCG but I coundn't find it. Oh!In hell mode,you can control Queen too.But it sooo hard indeed

Althorugh this game is the first game of Astronaut,but it's better than others of AK. At least, gameplay is good. AK sucked at everything but art.
Anyway has anyone tried "Hell mode" patch. I thought they add more HCG but I coundn't find it. Oh!In hell mode,you can control Queen too.But it sooo hard indeed

As for me I did not know about AK, nor Astronaut or Sirius. I stumbled upon this game and noticed great art and promising gameplay. Gameplay is a huge factor for games, including eroge, so I'm glad studios do whole game with mechanics instead of a VN.

What is the Hell mode patch? Where can I find it? I'd like to give it a try but I can't read japanese at all ^^'

Yeah I'd say try to install it in the default folder, remeber not to use any special characters nor japanese characters.
Seem not related to path, i update directx as well as the display card driver, everything work well

Updated: another bug? i can't see the 'wall' after start the maze game so can't place the monster correctly...
z1ZyM6lT.jpg

btw, after placed the monster those can't move to other location and must 'recall back' before dead?
also, any shortcut key to call 'right side menu'? sometime i can't call out the menu by mouse (or this is another bug?)

Last edited:

so i just wonder that the artwork quite similar to some old game from Atelier Kaguya. (Coz the style of the artwork is my favourite one) :)

M&M left AK with some of the scenario staff and other members formerly on the AK team.

Astronauts will serve to be M&M's new platform for their art and eroge scene.

I just hope AK survives, after all, following choco chip's earlier departure, the loss of M&M means that they lost their 2 biggest strongholds in the eroge/character and art sections.

Are you sure the Queen is recruitable?
I am positive she appears in the dungeon because she does in my game. She doesn't have that yellow border portrait other heroines have. Any idea on how to capture her?

Hell mode is pretty challenging and quite fun to run through.

Updated: another bug? i can't see the 'wall' after start the maze game so can't place the monster correctly...
btw, after placed the monster those can't move to other location and must 'recall back' before dead?
also, any shortcut key to call 'right side menu'? sometime i can't call out the menu by mouse (or this is another bug?)
Sorry, no idea...

Are you sure the Queen is recruitable?
I am positive she appears in the dungeon because she does in my game. She doesn't have that yellow border portrait other heroines have. Any idea on how to capture her?
She is NOT recruitable. The game's website specifically says that this includes no new scenes (H or otherwise) and no new CGs. All you can do is fight a few new character models.

A short question about capturing Vanessa,i got the castle that with Vanessa in it(the one that leads to the mage tower), but then i waited for vanessa to come attack me so i could capture her but she never came, which part i did wrong?

Are you sure you had recruited all heroines (bar Neige) before attacking her city? By recruited I mean trained, so that they are deployable and their building unlocked

A short question about capturing Vanessa,i got the castle that with Vanessa in it(the one that leads to the mage tower), but then i waited for vanessa to come attack me so i could capture her but she never came, which part i did wrong?

Like the others mentioned, you need all the previous heroines first. What we mean by all the others:
Reiris
Olivia
Julian
Oboro
Himika
Arwin
Maia

All of the above heroines must have been captured, and 'trained' and deployable in your dungeon. Which means they must be able to participate in the dungeon defense by summoning them.

I did these, before attacking the castle with Vanessa inside. I had 2 turns left after 'training' my captured Vanessa, therefore getting the unlimited turns. Neige (dark elf) will appear after only when you take down the mage tower after Vanessa's castle.

Last edited:
Ahhh thanks for clarifying that for me, i captured them but i only trained a couple, didn't know i was suppose to train them all before attacking. Thanks!

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

fishnets1901 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hello, could you please reupload Rj01133991 ?
Glaymez wrote on Shine's profile.
Will you upload this game by any chance? That would be amazing

https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01198627.html - 犯られたままじゃおわれないっ!!
Mistersmiles wrote on ramori's profile.
Hi Ramori,

Could you please upload this? https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01197309.html

The draught seems to be over, and interesting games are coming out one after another.

Thanks a ton!
In the trenches desperate to play Shiro to Kuro no Alice
awsater wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Could you update RJ01114470 please? It's in 12 parts, but parts 7 and 9 are missing. There are no problems with the rest.