[Hentai game] [120427] [アストロノーツ・シリウス] デモニオン ~魔王の地下要塞~ [H-Game]

Oh thanks then, I'll try to do it with red orcs.

So far I have a lot of orcs but I did not upgrade them through bones since I need my turns to finish the heroines' capture.

I tried the stage with something like 6 max level blue orcs (Bugbears), a golem and some other units but got slaughtered. Was wishing to do it in one go to save turns and aim for Vanessa in the first playthrough.

Oh thanks then, I'll try to do it with red orcs.

So far I have a lot of orcs but I did not upgrade them through bones since I need my turns to finish the heroines' capture.

I tried the stage with something like 6 max level blue orcs (Bugbears), a golem and some other units but got slaughtered. Was wishing to do it in one go to save turns and aim for Vanessa in the first playthrough.

That is not impossible, but its really tough I guess. Upgrading your units with bones can help a lot, even if it does uses some turns. On second playthrough you will have a much easier time, but its up to you I guess.

That is not impossible, but its really tough I guess. Upgrading your units with bones can help a lot, even if it does uses some turns. On second playthrough you will have a much easier time, but its up to you I guess.

Well I figured out I could not, I guess I'll wait until new game+. Wanted to try it for the challenge but I lost too many turns in the beginning. I progressed and captured all heroines except Vanessa and Neige, grinding for the Vanessa fight.

As a side note I guess I'll throw some info:
Arwin's special is a magical attack that hits 3 targets.
Olivia's special is a healing spell in the room she's in, it is a significant heal.
Julian's special looks like an AoE attack that deals good physical damage.
I can't tell for Reiris (purple holy particle, anti-holy attack?), Maia, Oboro and Himika (some debuffs) though.

Last edited:
Well I figured out I could not, I guess I'll wait until new game+. Wanted to try it for the challenge but I lost too many turns in the beginning. I progressed and captured all heroines except Vanessa and Neige, grinding for the Vanessa fight.

As a side note I guess I'll throw some info:
Arwin's special is a magical attack that hits 3 targets.
Olivia's special is a healing spell in the room she's in, it is a significant heal.
Julian's special looks like an AoE attack that deals good physical damage.
I can't tell for Reiris (purple holy particle, anti-holy attack?), Maia, Oboro and Himika (some debuffs) though.

Olivia's special heals 50% in a room, and a not bad amount in a invasion battle if she gets to use it.

Personally, I am not sure what their specials do, except for the heal. I think they all do damage, but I cant tell. I just throw all of the heroines near the 2 entrance to get EXP, and most mobs die within 2 rooms in my dungeon, so its hard to tell what effects they have...

The way I set my dungeon:
Place war council rooms(Boost EXP) right in front of entrances.

From the first entrance, there is a war council room, and there would be a hospital some on an adjacent room other than to the lower left, which is probably a room for magic(room with magic symbol) or bones(slaughter house), or you can put another war council room if you want to. The reason for this is to have 5 slots for monsters. An obelisk near the room is fine too. From the room for magic or bones, lower right is a hospital, followed by another room for magic or bones. Fill the magic/bones rooms with your monsters. If you do NOT unlock all rooms on your upgrades of the dungeon, you would notice that any path from the first entrance would be filled with your monsters in AT LEAST TWO ROOMS. I generally place monsters/heroines I want to train in the war council room, and then elite monsters in the two rooms to kill off whatever leaves that room. Furthermore, all of them get healing lv1. So once your heroines/monsters are of a relatively high level, you don't even have to check their HP anymore, and almost all monsters from the first entrance would be killed within the rooms, except perhaps the stronger monsters.

For the second entrance, if you leave the room near the entrance unopened, there are two fixed rooms that the enemies MUST pass through. But since I have monsters to spare, I used the room at the second entrance for war council(EXP, yeah~) and a hospital for the other. The two rooms stretching out are magic/bones, which can be boosted by adjacent rooms such as obelisk near them etc.

So with just these rooms, you basically only need about 30 monsters, or 34 if you want to fill the hospital room at the second entrance, and all paths are covered twice, with healing lv1 for all (and lv2 in a room with Olivia lv5 and above). If you have extra monsters, then you can consider opening more rooms and paths, and save some monsters in case you need to replace them when they are critically injured, or when strong enemies survived past the rooms.

Furthermore, if you throw in heroines at the war council rooms near the entrances, their EXP increase is very fast, though you might have to watch out for them in the beginning.

Tip 1: Place Olivia in the war council room with the weak monsters/heroines that you train and they will probably survive through it easily.
Tip 2: When starting NG+, you may not want to hire your heroines, other than your loli ninja, as each heroine takes 10 points off(Vanessa takes 12). It might be better off to use the points for more monsters at the beginning. (You can recruit the heroines, but not hire them in your army yet. The story proceeds.) Once you think you are done with your dungeon, then get your heroines.
Tip 3: Stick to a certain group. Orc, Undead, Demon or Nature. Spending bones to upgrade that single group then will change your world. Before boosting my orcs in NG+, i had to struggle against the stronger normal monsters such as green knights. After upgrading 3~4 times, they rarely make it out of 2 rooms. Think about it. If an upgrade adds 2~3points to attack, then 3 upgrades add 6~9, and you have 5 of them in a room, that makes 30~45 in each room. Furthermore, red orcs have warrior kill ability, and mages etc seems to have lower HP? That kinda makes them hard to survive, doesn't it.

Last edited:
Can anyone help me out here?

I fulfilled the conditions to recruit Arwin (Defeating her in the room that has her weakness Zombie, 3 times, getting a H-Scene everytime I did that) and train her twice.

The window popped out saying that she had become my ally and joined my forces, I even get access to her bonus which is building a new room that allows you to build nature type monsters (Slime, Crawler, and Golem). But the problem is, I can't summon her.

Anyone know the reason and how to fix it? Or is it somethingI did wrongly?

Can anyone help me out here?

I fulfilled the conditions to recruit Arwin (Defeating her in the room that has her weakness Zombie, 3 times, getting a H-Scene everytime I did that) and train her twice.

The window popped out saying that she had become my ally and joined my forces, I even get access to her bonus which is building a new room that allows you to build nature type monsters (Slime, Crawler, and Golem). But the problem is, I can't summon her.

Anyone know the reason and how to fix it? Or is it somethingI did wrongly?

What do you mean by you cannot summon her? Did you have 10 spare command points? Click on a certain room and tried summoning her like a regular monster? Did you already summon her somewhere already? You can only have one of a certain heroine.

What do you mean by you cannot summon her? Did you have 10 spare command points? Click on a certain room and tried summoning her like a regular monster? Did you already summon her somewhere already? You can only have one of a certain heroine.

No worries, found her. I thought she would appear in the bottom window but you need to right click the dungeon and summon her manually. She was dead right on the top of the list, don't know how I missed her...

Well it was kind of unexpected to summon a human like some monster.

Regarding the best ending, do you need to capture all before attacking the 3 last or to capture and train them to max before?

Well it was kind of unexpected to summon a human like some monster.

Regarding the best ending, do you need to capture all before attacking the 3 last or to capture and train them to max before?

Well, I only know if you go through ALL events with the heroines (??? included), you get the Queen ending, where you have the queen with you, with no indications of the heroines at all. I am thinking you may have to NOT go for some events to get certain endings, since I do not have 100% events yet.

I tried to get some kind of bad end but I figure it doesn't seem so bad.

I totally skipped capturing Neige and went straight for Stromgald and got the ending which unlocks all visuals with the Queen minus one

Pretty good game with mini "dungeon keeper" kinda gameplay, also about the story there are some fun + dark elements; The demon king acts like childish pervert while his maid being the one whos really cruel and evil towards humans, especially the one maid with darker hair who used females to breed monsters without the demon king knowing it, although it was she and her sister who have summoned the demon king centuries ago (even long before the two centuries when the demon king was sealed) and sold their souls+freedom for revenge - right after humans destroyed their home and family.

Last edited:
On an alternate save I got another ending, proceeding to do get all heroines and doing all scenes before attacking the 3 last cities (Yold was it?). Grabbing the cavern along the way. I got the same ending with the Queen, so all scenes except one.

On the other hand it seems like I unlocked the gold report on NG+ and the Extras with a few scenes.

Still trying out how to unlock the last NG+ option in the bottom right.

After some experimentation with the game (and many restarts) it seems this game is best played as a RPG rather than an actual dungeon defender.

The boost each unit gain upon level up is huge, way more significant than having bunch of fresh lvl 1 units. But should a leveled unit die, all exp is lost for good. So, the idea is to micromanage small group of elite units, jam them right in front of the entrance (main battle room), then micromanage their health so nobody dies. Have some replacement ready when you put the wounded ones off duty, otherwise leave the spare next to the "main battle room" to act as finishers should some units survive the main room.

This is very difficult at first because everything is level 1, but once it gets going the benefit is HUGE. Not only do you not need to micro about 50 different units at once, but you also save tons of resources on replacing lost lvl 1 grunts in battle. You will also be godlike in invasions because your troops they are very high level and since the number of unit you can use in an invasion is set, you lose nothing by not having 50+ useless grunts. Each unit also gain a special skill at level 5, depending on their class. Makes quite a bit difference especially the "drain" skill which let your unit leech hp off enemy (almost zero micromanagement required after). A neat trick is to save the game in battle while your unit is lvl 4ish, then watch what the said unit gain as skill, and if its not something you like, simply reload.

Lastly, I just put traps everywhere else when I have the resources since they are effortless to maintain. They will take care of the strays that somehow got past the main room and the finishers.

I have a way to get all events and visuals based on my experience.

You will need 2 saves, but you can do all of them in a single playthrough.

1/ Do not recruit Vanessa. To not recruit her, take Easendork (the city before the tower) without one of the following: Himika, Arwyn, Reiris, Maia, Oboro, Olivia or Julian. If you succeeded, she will not attack your dungeon at all. Then proceed to attack Yolm, you should get an event with the Queen. Just attack Stomgald after to finish the route.

2/ Recruit Vanessa, you need ALL of the following : Himika, Arwyn, Reiris, Maia, Oboro, Olivia and Julian before taking Easendork. Do NOT attack Yolm. Recruit Neige by going into the tower. Do all events with all the girls then attack Yolm. Invade all the way to Stomgald.
This should give you the best ending and grant access to the extra tab in the main menu, with all remaining events/visuals.

Finally understood why I don't have all events/visuals... I missed the extra tab... Thanks a lot...

How to capture female Heroes?

i can read japan

I assume you meant you CANT read japanese.

The way to capture heroines are to defeat them in rooms with their weaknesses, which has been listed in the much earlier posts. Read it up and you can start capturing them. Gotta catch them all!

to capture a girl:
the girl must be defeated in a room with her weakness in it. for example olivia is weak to imps. she must be defeated in a room filled with at least 1 imp.
list of the weaknesses I found on 2ch:
Reiris-orcs
Julian-crawler
Neige-seal?
Olivia-imp
Alwin-zombie
Oboro-arakumo
Himika-oboro+ninja house
Maia-pitfall trap
Vanessa-Another Heroine

original texts to match the katakana to your game:
レイリス: オーク
ジュリアン: クロウラー
ネージュ: 封印の符
オリビア: インプ
アーウィン: ゾンビ
オボロ: アラクネ
ヒミカ: オボロ+忍者屋敷
マイア: 落とし穴
ヴァネッサ: レイリス / ジュリアン / ネージュ / オリビア / アーウィン / オボロ / ヒミカ / マイア

Last edited:
The way to capture heroines are to defeat them in rooms with their weaknesses, which has been listed in the much earlier posts. Read it up and you can start capturing them. Gotta catch them all!

<<<if we defeat them before the room their weaknesses . that's mean we can't capture them?

If you defeat them before the room with their weakness, they will not be captured on this dungeon battle. They will reappear in later battles, allowing you to continue capturing them.

You need to capture them 3 times in battle, before you can start taming and training them.

I installed game then run directx and start game but i can 't play game, I don 't know how to play the game .

d211e3c1bb616e16074a0c4bcfdc5a9d_44602106.untitled.jpg

Help me . Please

Cleared with true route on first attempt.

I will say the rape scenes + the ??? scenes are awfully tasteless, its shouldnt have been done. Other than that, gameplay was fun with delicious girls from M&M.

Yeah I'm loving the gameplay, I hope there will be a game using an improved version on the system. But I loved the artistic style of the game and all scenes.

If only this game had much more content in a gameplay style, like endgame stuff or was Disgaea long, it would be perfect.

Reactions: kandycloudy

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

fishnets1901 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hello, could you please reupload Rj01133991 ?
Glaymez wrote on Shine's profile.
Will you upload this game by any chance? That would be amazing

https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01198627.html - 犯られたままじゃおわれないっ!!
Mistersmiles wrote on ramori's profile.
Hi Ramori,

Could you please upload this? https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01197309.html

The draught seems to be over, and interesting games are coming out one after another.

Thanks a ton!
In the trenches desperate to play Shiro to Kuro no Alice
awsater wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Could you update RJ01114470 please? It's in 12 parts, but parts 7 and 9 are missing. There are no problems with the rest.