[Hentai game] [120427] [アストロノーツ・シリウス] デモニオン ~魔王の地下要塞~ [H-Game]

It might be easier to go for true end with New Game+.

Upon completion of your game, you can carry over your monsters(up to a certain limit), as well as have option to carry over 50% of your ending gold, and unlock all rooms/traps instantly. Furthermore, you get 10 additional turns, meaning your game ends in 50 rounds instead of 40.

This means you can carry over your crawler to start capturing the first heroine almost instantly, as well as prepare for others. If you unlocked the rooms previously, such as the Makai Hospital or the attack boosting room, these can all prove useful. Carrying over some of your high level monsters to start training may be a good idea.

Suggestions for first playthrough:
-Unlock as much as you can.
-If you can spare it, keep one of each of the necessary monsters to capture the heroines.
-Keep as much gold at the end as possible. Magic and Bones are NOT carried over.
-Not sure about other races, but orc at lv2, that red orc level caps at 10. the other orcs can go past 10, with the blue one seemingly capped at 15, but yet to confirm. I have yet to confirm for the troll at lv3 training camp/barracks.
-You might want to focus on a single race, since you have lack of turns, and you might be interested to boost single races. I used orcs because of their "Warrior kill" ability, which is useful in many ways.

Tips throughout the game:
- If you have spaces and rooms to spare, do not summon 5 monsters in a single room, instead, summon them in 5 different rooms, as summoning takes place only one at a time. Use the retreat and reposition function well.
- In most cases, jamming enemies near the door, as well as placing traps at the door area may prove useful.
- Heroes cost 10 to summon and use, and generally has good skills and stats, but it is ultimately up to you which you want to use, if any.(I like the healing functions a lot)
- Save gold for expansion, but later on in game, they prove not too useful once all your rooms are situated nicely. Take note where you place your treasure rooms, as invaders can take gold from your treasure room.
- If you feel inconfident, save BEFORE the battle begins. The battles are random, meaning if you are unlucky, you might get a bunch of powerful armored knights against you this round.
- If you want to capture some heroine, especially Himika who needs both Oboro+ninja house, use the save function well, as her route can change(but it seems that some paths are more likely than others) when you save and load in the middle of the battle.

Last edited:
To get Vanessa what i did was -> Get all heroines before attacking Vanessa's city (Exept Neige cause to unlock her you have to get to the tower that is right after the Vanessa's city), Cleared Himika -> To get her defeat her in a Ninja room with Oboro in it (2* the 1000 magic option so she join your army), and than defeat Vanessa's City. You should get a cutscene with Vanessa and her attacking your dungeon. -> You have to defeat her 3* in order for her to be captured and the 2* the 1000 magic option. Now it seems you need an Heroine to be in the room in order for her to be captured (according to the comments above this one ^^), Frankly i can't confirm that as I had Heroines all over the map at this point, she got defeated 3 times and captured 3 times I didn't pay much attention XD

Now For the Treasure, Bone and Magic rooms it seems they just need to be on the map in order to get the bonus, the more you have, the greater the bonus. Also the Treasure rooms can be Plundered by ennemies so try to protect them, if I recall correctly if you defeat the monster that stole from you you get the money back though.

What I am wondering is what are the Obelisk, Hosptial, War council, etc rooms given by the gals <.<. If someone figured it out, it would be nice to share. It seems the war council give a 10% exp bonus but do you have to be in the room to get it or :x ? Is it possible to get 30% Bonus with 3 rooms, I wonder. The Hospital gives an healing aura to the rooms next to it I guess also if you surrender a room with 3 hospitals you get a level 3 healing boosting the room. Now for the rest or if I made a mistake would be cool to share like what is Julian's room for ? Obelisk, artefact room etc.

Last edited:
What I am wondering is what are the Obelisk, Hosptial, War council, etc rooms given by the gals <.<. If someone figured it out, it would be nice to share. It seems the war council give a 10% exp bonus but do you have to be in the room to get it or :x ? Is it possible to get 30% Bonus with 3 rooms, I wonder. The Hospital gives an healing aura to the rooms next to it I guess also if you surrender a room with 3 hospitals you get a level 3 healing boosting the room. Now for the rest or if I made a mistake would be cool to share like what is Julian's room for ? Obelisk, artefact room etc.
Obelisks boost that room and surrounding rooms attack power and reduce enemy attack power it seems.
Hospital HEALS that room and surrounding rooms.
War council gives exp boost, I dont think it gives surrounding rooms exp boost?
From the descriptions, ninja room increases the effects of traps greatly, as well as possibility of instant death effect?
Lost corridor seems to inflict abnormal status on the enemy?

Not sure about ninja room and Lost corridor, as I never used them really...

For rooms like Obelisks, Hospital, as well as the spider monsters ability, zombies ability etc, they can all be seen if you click on a certain room. At the top right hand corner of the image of the room, you see several icons. The left column has the green light as healing abilities(Hospital and the Priestess Heroine's lv5 ability), the blue icon as Wall of the dead, ability of zombies(Reduce chances of enemy leaving room, and reducing your damage taken?), the black icon as Spider's Nest(Chance to halt enemy). The right column has the purple icon Hallucination Realm(Ability of Elf Heroine at level 5, to let enemies fall into trap and reduce magic damage?), golden icon as Slimy Floor(reduce enemy movement and attack speed) and red icon as Cursed Space(Restricts enemy healing, and you take less holy attack damage.) You can check the room's status and boosts with the corresponding icons.

P.S. thanks for answering my question about the treasure bone and magic room, it took so long I almost thought I would never find out!!

Last edited:
Reactions: The Cutting Edge
Theheh Thanks for the infos / Translation ! Was kinda lost <.<

Yeah that ninja room is just here to capture Himika T.T

For healers damn that Heroine is way Imba, But her with a Dragon to tank the entrance + 3 randomies to pl and your done <.< Got her to like level 16 or something <.< Btw any level cap on The girls ? Orcs are like 15 for the White one, 10 for the blue, Imp is 15, Dragon 10, Troll 10, Arachne 10, Didn't use any of the others much so can't tell, but as I said olivia was 16 so maybe 20 for Heroines or 99 XD

Last edited:
what building to create traps? (ex: Pitfall Trap to capture Maia)
I can's see traps in the building list!

Umm, I do not understand why gameover. Anyone help me?

Sorry, I'm not good at English!

To have access to traps you must creat a Forge -The building with an anvil in it - Level 1 - 2 or 3 depending on the number of rooms you create with it.

Then near the monster summoning option you have the Trap summoning one -> You get 3 traps with the forge level 3, then 2 Seal trap if you recruit Himika and then 2 last traps for recruiting Neige.

Hope it helps.

Does anyone have the save after the last battle. It's so hard and training is quite boring.

Does anyone have the save after the last battle. It's so hard and training is quite boring.

Which last battle?

P.S. additional tips on gameplay:
- You may NOT want to open all rooms. Rooms are good and all, but opens up more routes and paths for your enemy as well. If you leave some rooms greyed out and unusable, it can make your life easier by putting your elite units at key locations.
- For training new units, once you expanded twice, the second door is open. Place a War Council right in front of the door and put in your units for really fast leveling. Place a Hospital behind so you dont have to call them back often.
- Vanessa(The spear woman) unlocks Command Centre, which gives 20 additional points for you to summon, as well as 10% additional chance of 'retreat' (When unit is heavily damaged, it would return to heal on its own) for all ally units.
- The mage woman on the other hand gives more traps, mainly to give abnormal status to enemies.
- If you focus on a certain series of units, like me with orcs and trolls, it would do insane benefits to boost them with bones. I boosted orcs/trolls 4 times, and a room filled with 5 of them filters out a lot of enemies. Placing them at the door makes my life so much easier!

Sorry, I am still trying to clear all scenes and all...

P.S.
Upon getting the heroines as allies, you get
Pleasure 500 -> Pleasure 500 -> ??? 2000 -> ??? 2000
Events (Number denotes Magic cost). After the two ??? events, you unlock some new monsters.
The spearwoman unlocks the nature series golem like monster's unique form, allowing AOE attacks called "Earthquake"
The thief heroine unlocks the slime's unique form, with their normal attack changed to halting attack that can stop enemy's movement.
The miko unlocks zombie's unique form, allowing it to poison enemies.
The ninja unlocks a new troll, with its attack changed to halting attack and its Regen ability changed to Warrior killer
Elf unlocks a new version of the strongest demon, the eyeball. Its AOE is changed to an AOE blind attack
Priestess gives an imbal demon... Skills: Holy Attack, Recovery Spell, Mage Killer
Mage unlocks another type of troll. Smash attack, Shockwave, Regen.
The warrior heroine unlocks a new armored crawler. Poison attack, Holy killer
The Knight heroine unlocks a new orc. Smash attack, warrior killer.

The monsters and their skills do not include their level 5 unlocked skill.

Last edited:
Reactions: The Cutting Edge
Yeah, it's not working. Looked like an interesting tool as I don't have the time for Leveling or farming for money. I just wanted to play through.

Instead of using spoiler Al, try using cheat engine. Its a lot easier and in english too.

Instead of using spoiler Al, try using cheat engine. Its a lot easier and in english too.

I've never found cheat engine easy at all ^^ It's so hard to use, I never made it work.An SSG with spoiler Al is honestly a thousand times easier to use.

Yeah, it's not working. Looked like an interesting tool as I don't have the time for Leveling or farming for money. I just wanted to play through.

Maybe reinstall the game and don't patch it.Put the ssg in the ssg folder inside the spoileral one.Open the game, then open spoileral.Select the SSG and click on the first option, the one before "bone".
It calculates something (no clue what), then you have to double click on one of the addresses below.Only one will work, the one I used yesterday changed, so I had to double click on everything to find the good one again (you test if it's the good one by adding gold for example).

Thanks it worked. Somehow,Artmoney can't change value through it can capture them.
But how to use SpoilAI for other games???

I'm a novice too.Usually you just find an ssg and use the method poster earlier.With some RPG I just open the ssg and can start edit right away.It's so much easier than cheat engine.

How do u get more rooms? I wanted t build more treasure room but i don't hv enough of the normal rooms

1. Put the ssg in the ssg folder inside the spoileral one. Done
2. Open the game, Done
3. then open spoileral.Select the SSG and click on the first option, the one before "bone".

When the searchform starts calculating I get no addresses. What am I doing wrong?

1. Put the ssg in the ssg folder inside the spoileral one. Done
2. Open the game, Done
3. then open spoileral.Select the SSG and click on the first option, the one before "bone".

When the searchform starts calculating I get no addresses. What am I doing wrong?

Some people say it might be because of the patch.Maybe you should just reinstall without patching, and put your saves on a safe spots if it fails.If there's a new ssg for the new patch, I couldn't find it I'm sorry.Maybe someone reading this can find it.

Reactions: Yondy
How do u get more rooms? I wanted t build more treasure room but i don't hv enough of the normal rooms

At any point in time, there is a limit to the maximum number of rooms you can have.

As you capture towns, there will be the options to expand your dungeon, available at the first, third(I think? Can't recall) and fourth or fifth town capture? You can only expand the dungeon up to three times (Note: You do NOT need to fight the spear wielding heroine to unlock your final dungeon upgrade)

After expanding the dungeon, not all rooms are usable, with some being greyed out. Simply click on them and click on the respective rooms you want to build to unlock these rooms.

I haven't been far into the game but I can confirm some things.

Orcs => Lvlcap 15
Bugbears => Lvlcap 15
Ghosts => Lvlcap 10
Gargoyles => Lvlcap 10
Golems => Lvlcap 10

I'm currently stuck at the Grayhills, I can't seem to defeat the Garrison there. Any tip for monsters to use?

Also does anyone know some monster or heroine skills?

I haven't been far into the game but I can confirm some things.

Orcs => Lvlcap 15
Bugbears => Lvlcap 15
Ghosts => Lvlcap 10
Gargoyles => Lvlcap 10
Golems => Lvlcap 10

I'm currently stuck at the Grayhills, I can't seem to defeat the Garrison there. Any tip for monsters to use?

Also does anyone know some monster or heroine skills?

I believe the level caps are according to monster lvls. As in the different genre levels, such as orcs lv1, orcs lv2 etc etc. Yet to confirm though, nor do I use every class to find out.

Not too sure about garrison and names, but orcs(red) are good against warriors. Ghosts if I recall are good against thieves and ninjas, crawlers good against holy users, imps good against mages?

Mostly, just level up your monsters AND use bones to boost a certain specific class a lot to get really good stats that can trample the enemies. It is fine if you fail to win in one shot, the enemies may recover with time, but they don't recover to full instantly, so take a few turns and you can take it down.

P.S. I use orcs, and its possible to trample all enemies with ONLY orc types. In fact, I had it so easy I could spare rooms to train my heroines(All of them in the first rooms where enemies enter, in war council for additional EXP boosts), and only minimal of other classes to capture the heroines.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Glaymez wrote on Shine's profile.
Will you upload this game by any chance? That would be amazing

https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01198627.html - 犯られたままじゃおわれないっ!!
Mistersmiles wrote on ramori's profile.
Hi Ramori,

Could you please upload this? https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01197309.html

The draught seems to be over, and interesting games are coming out one after another.

Thanks a ton!
In the trenches desperate to play Shiro to Kuro no Alice
awsater wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Could you update RJ01114470 please? It's in 12 parts, but parts 7 and 9 are missing. There are no problems with the rest.
Irish99 wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Hello can you please reupload いたずらっ娘 ~うちの娘にかぎって to katfile or mexashare if you have the time.