[Other] [120412] [TYPE-MOON] 魔法使いの夜 初回版 + Update 1.0.1 + NoCD Patch + Tokuten [Full + Dummy Cut]

So, Avast Antivirus claims the no-CD patch contains a virus. Is this just a case of unrecognized file or...?

I guess it's nothing more than that but I don't feel like taking unnecessary risks
It does this to dozens of other no-CD patches, especially ones that deal with AlphaRom. It's most likely just the common false positive based on heuristic behaviour analysis.

http://v.virscan.org/Win32:MiniMal [Trj].html

Of course, you could always firewall the game's patched .exe.

@Ignis
Hi, thanks for the upload. It worked perfectly with the patch (not the NoDVD one, tough). Also, I used Alcohol 120% to mount the .ISO and no problem at all. Using W7 64Bit, Japanese Local Config and language installed. No viruses (NOD32).

Does anyone know where to find a 100% saved data? I want to see the CG and maybe the extras in the Archive option while we wait for a translation someday. XD
Thanks in advance.

Thanks for the upload Ignis!
Just wondering if someone could seed the Dummy-Cut torrent for me because it's not downloading...
Anyways I'm looking forward to playing this!

Whats use of dummy cut ver.? and the difference wit' full ver.?

One has "filler" files and the other doesn't. It's a matter of whether you prefer the retail version or the version that uses less space in your HDD.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

TheB33 wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi can you please resend the games from 諾威水産? I've been looking them for some time even DLsite don't have these games
kihon wrote on Shine's profile.
Buying resources out of their own pockets, spending energy and effort, with almost no return so that everyone can enjoy the cultural and entertainment products of developed countries at almost zero cost walking in the dark to serve the light, they are real heroes
bg,f8f8f8-flat,750x,075,f-pad,750x1000,f8f8f8.jpg
darkvita wrote on ramori's profile.