Global Moderator
Contributor
Oct 18, 2010
892510-VY2PD9W.jpg

Info:
Remember: Keep seeding after the download ^^

baka girlcelly - NemuAndHaruka Happy download ^_^

girlcelly said:
magnet:?xt=urn:btih:1701D7B93C7DA2DC791C4A11275CD66FEDA42C1C&tr=udp://tracker.openbittorrent.com:80/announce&tr=udp://tracker.publicbt.com:80/announce
GET THIS TORRENT

PS 1: Direct Links for this game could be found at here: :)

http://www.anime-sharing.com/forum/hentai-games-38/japanese-55249/

PS 2: If you have problem about my torrents, make sure to check and read this thread for solutions before asking same questions ! ^^

http://www.anime-sharing.com/forum/torrents-47/[Question & Answer]-24181/

Edit: Finish Seeding ^_^

Attachments

• つ (NoDVD EXE) AlphaROM 3.3汎用 signup tool 110722.rar
    7 KB · Views: 16,617
Last edited:
Re: [120330] [Triangle] ヴァンパイアクルセイダーズ [H-Game]

looks not bad,, might dl this after done with other games,,, thx

It says 起動不可 on the file's name. I've been downloading what seems to be the same file off Share last night and didn't have time to check it for real, but we may need the crackers to defeat the "Japan-only" protection on this game (I was not able to get demo to run on my computer).

It says 起動不可 on the file's name. I've been downloading what seems to be the same file off Share last night and didn't have time to check it for real, but we may need the crackers to defeat the "Japan-only" protection on this game (I was not able to get demo to run on my computer).

This problem occurred in all recent Triangle's games. I hope someone will patch it soon.

Thanks for the game. >_<

hmmm. . . for now. . ill be monitoring this thread.. if thepatch for anti protection is out. . im gonna DL this game :3

They are very thorough. You can't even install the thing.

They are very thorough. You can't even install the thing.

Recent Triangle's game needed 2 patches.
The first one is no-regional patch to make the installer skip the regional check. (Microsoft Applocale cannot solve this problem. You need a Windows Japanese version to install and play this game unless using the patch)
The second one is noDVD patch for playing the game.

Then, we should wait for the patch coming out.

romanji: Vampire Crusaders

The last time I played a Triangle game, IIRC at least they let me install!

Yeah, patience. In the meantime I'm trying to see what Chinese BBSes I can find. Maybe there will be a miracle and they have something...

I'll share my no region patches again ;).

1. Copy Setup.exe and ms.mhu from the dvd to your harddrive , run the setup.exe patch
2. Run Setup.exe and install game
3. Run the other patch in install location, start game with excel.exe

also hcode
/hs4@43D7C0 /pnvcr.exe

Attachments

• VCR.exe-Noregionv1.rar
    10.3 KB · Views: 2,696
  • VCR-Setup.exe-Noregion-v1.rar
    10.3 KB · Views: 2,447
Last edited:

Not only patches, but also H code!!
Thank you very much hyakki-san. >_<

I can't get the nodvd patch to work, I tried it in the Settec folder in My Documents and in the game's main folder, the region patchs worked though.

I've installed all patches here but I can play the game only when the image file is mounted. NoDVD patch doesn't work.

I can't get the nodvd patch to work, I tried it in the Settec folder in My Documents and in the game's main folder, the region patchs worked though.

Same problem here... the region patches worked but the nodvd doesn't. I can't get the game to play even when its mounted.

I'll share my no region patches again ;).

1. Copy Setup.exe and ms.mhu from the dvd to your harddrive , run the setup.exe patch
2. Run Setup.exe and install game
3. Run the other patch in install location, start game with excel.exe

also hcode
/hs4@43D7C0 /pnvcr.exe
it works,thx

Still haven't been able to get this game to work... though I do thank hyakki for the region patches.

I still can't play the game..How comes the nodvd works for some people but not for everyone?

I don't think there has been anyone here that has said the nodvd patch works? At the very least, it isn't working for me at all as well.

Mmm... I got it to work on my secondary computer... and then deleted it and went through the process again, only to get the same result as I got with my first computer. It seems to be random whether it works or not. After that, I got it to work again after three more tries.

Both setup and game exe noregion patches works, thanks hyakki! :)

A note for those who can't get the nodvd to work, keep in mind you have to run execle.exe, not vcr.exe or execle2.exe. Weird quirk with Triangle games.

Both setup and game exe noregion patches works, thanks hyakki! :)

A note for those who can't get the nodvd to work, keep in mind you have to run execle.exe, not vcr.exe or execle2.exe. Weird quirk with Triangle games.

We know how to follow 2 simple steps and how to open an exe...:rolleyes:

If anyone has a workable no-dvd on windows 7 it would be nice to share.

Mmm... I got it to work on my secondary computer... and then deleted it and went through the process again, only to get the same result as I got with my first computer. It seems to be random whether it works or not. After that, I got it to work again after three more tries.

I'm having a somewhat similar, but more hopeless problem. =(
With the no-region loaders hyakki posted, I managed to get it working and played a bit of the game. Fast forward a few days later and the exe prompts a corrupted data message/try installing, the uninstaller cannot be ran do to some file (AUNINST.EX_) issue, and the setup.exe don't respond/crash.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Panda_409 wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
sorry,https://www.anime-sharing.com/members/nihonjaki90.129971/ link is dead,can you reupload it?thank u!
a3526370 wrote on Shine's profile.
https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01031777.html
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/230414-色仕掛け工房-淫魔てんぷてーしょん-ver23-08-21-rj01031777.1302627/
please upload version 2.0.0 thanks!
AUO wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi is there Can you reupload this?
Sirvipe235 wrote on Shine's profile.
https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01042053.html

Could you please upload this game?I have spent months searching for it, but no luck at all.