[Hentai game] [120330] [MOONSTONE Cherry] 放課後☆エロゲー部!~エロゲー制作のため女の子たちとえっちしまくりな毎日~ [H-Game] [Bypass Patch] [Original + New Edition] [Skirt Removal Patch]

Re: [120330] [MOONSTONE Cherry] 放課後☆エロゲー部!~エロゲー制作のため女の子たちとえっちしまくりな毎日~ [H-Game] [Bypass Patch] [Install Guide]

googled around and, i dont think the nodvd is going to come....

When i tried to mix the files from another games i notice that the starforce related driver it's very new, in fact only the Alcohol guys where able to include it in the disc burn section of the latest version of their software.
A new version of the protection require to time to defeat; we have to wait until the protection is defeat on major games, then after a while the details of how to defeat it will leak from the release groups; and when that info will go public will be very easy to generate a nodvd for any games that use that protectiin.
In easy term, it's just a question of time; maybe it wont be released tomorrow or in April but will be release eventually one day.
Like other says, i didn't saw any protection that hasn't defeated, we are just dealing with a protection that at the moment is new.

Re: [120330] [MOONSTONE Cherry] 放課後☆エロゲー部!~エロゲー制作のため女の子たちとえっちしまくりな毎日~ [H-Game] [Bypass Patch]

Issue
Some network images and images mounted by DAEMON Tools from compressed/encrypted volumes may not work with StarForce: you may get "Conflict with emulation software detected" message.
Similar issue sometimes may occur with images located on RAID (expecially software) volumes.
All images on Intel Matrix Storage controllers in RAID/AHCI mode which use iastor.sys driver are affected, too.

Solution
Relocate your image to local storage formatted with pure (non-compressed and non-encrypted) NTFS or FAT file system. Also since version 4.11 most network images should work fine.
Alternatively you can burn images as is to CDROM or DVD using CDFS or UDFS file system and mount from there or burn images with RMPS emulation option in Alcohol 120.

Solution worked for me. I tried RMPS and it did nothing, then I read this post. so I see if the problem lies in the filesystem. Too lazy to check, I tried plugging in my new external drive in, format it in NTFS cuz the MDF is >GB, mount the MDS in, run the game. Result: game started.

easy to read version: I got the game working by
1. plug in an external drive. I used a 2.5" external hard disk, S-ATA on USB 3.0
2. format it for best performance, on NTFS. dunno if it's gonna work or not without this step
3. copy the MDF and MDS to the external drive
4. mount the MDS. I used Daemon Tool Lite, RMPS enabled. enable it from your setting page
5. run the game, just run for the check.
6. ????
7. Profit

what you can try:
1. use a USB stick. Game is over 4GB so make sure your drive is >4GB
2. format on EXFAT though I doubt it will be of any use (all eroge player plays on Windows environment, no reason for EXFAT)

Re: [120330] [MOONSTONE Cherry] 放課後☆エロゲー部!~エロゲー制作のため女の子たちとえっちしまくりな毎日~ [H-Game] [Bypass Patch] [Install Guide]

I've got mine working so can't really try that link....

btw any news on skirt removal patch? スカート脱がしパッチ
it's accessible only to those with some sort of code to input、which I have no mean of knowing yet

Anyone tried this yet? too bad the noDVD patch isnt seperated...
http://sukebei.nyaa.eu/?page=torrentinfo&tid=130072

Yes this works. This is the one to get too as the image file installs it pre-cracked and also removes the disc key requirement on install.

I've got mine working so can't really try that link....

btw any news on skirt removal patch? スカート脱がしパッチ
it's accessible only to those with some sort of code to input、which I have no mean of knowing yet

Just gotta wait for someone to share it... The code they're asking for is only in the game manual, and each code can only be used once.

And yay, finally a crack! Took 2 weeks but who doesn't have a huge backlog of games to play :)

Here's the crack I found on a japanese blog. Confirmed working on Windows 7 64bit.

View attachment 1849
Oh!, it works for me.
Im using XP3. THX

Re: [120330] [MOONSTONE Cherry] 放課後☆エロゲー部!~エロゲー制作のため女の子たちとえっちしまくりな毎日~ [H-Game] [Bypass Patch] [Install Guide] [Original + New Edition]

Thanks for sharing :D I can finally play the game without problems.

Last edited:
Re: [120330] [MOONSTONE Cherry] 放課後☆エロゲー部!~エロゲー制作のため女の子たちとえっちしまくりな毎日~ [H-Game] [Bypass Patch] [Install Guide] [Original + New Edition]

Now this protection will not bother us anymore:D

Now this protection will not bother us anymore:D

Hopefully the same also applies for their next game on 6/29.
Which means no more waiting for a week for a noDVD to come out.

after i download the new edition game and patch to 1.01, should i patch the game using the 2 attachment at the front page?

I still can not play the game...
I install the game without problem.
But when I start to play, there's an error of ExHIBIT.

--------------------------------------------------

Ok, I change to JP region.
Now I can enjoy this game~

Last edited:

You are a hero among men.

So, i got the first version and can't intall. The serial seems wrong, after some tries it Crash to desktop. About the [インストーラ 尻チェック回避 Patch] [120330] 放課後☆エロゲー部!~エ‎ I can't use it either. I read in the forums I should rename it to .exe but it does not work. How to bypass the starforce security then?

Download the new version it bypass the starforce and install serial. はやくエッチさせてくれ this is the serial you must put before you install for the first version.

hi any time i left click or do any thing it takes me to a video and after i skip it it takes me back to the main menu and i have tried watching through it and still takes me back to the menu can any 1 help please

Hey, Exhibit keeps crashing. System locale is set in Japan and in Japanese but still have no idea why it keeps crashing. Also changed the ini file with the fix that they had on the website but can't for the life of me figure out why it keeps doing that.

Using win7 64 bit with 12gigs of ram so I doubt it could be any of those problems.

Any help would be greatly appreciated

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

ballball1110 wrote on Shine's profile.
Can you reupload these link in katfile?
[200125][MooNSHINeR] 私語夜話~ちじょ搾精04~「お外でしましょ? 露出大好きな後輩彼女」[RJ275667]
[190322][MooNSHINeR] 自分と兄の股間に興味津々ないもうと [RJ248442]
[190725] [MooNSHINeR] ずっと年下だけど包容力のあるいもうと[RJ258473]
Thanks!
Mistersmiles wrote on ramori's profile.
Hi Ramori,

Could you please upload this? https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01063178.html

The short draught seems to have passed and there are a couple of games I look forward to coming out soon.

Thanks a ton!
Panda_409 wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
sorry,https://www.anime-sharing.com/members/nihonjaki90.129971/ link is dead,can you reupload it?thank u!
a3526370 wrote on Shine's profile.
https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01031777.html
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/230414-色仕掛け工房-淫魔てんぷてーしょん-ver23-08-21-rj01031777.1302627/
please upload version 2.0.0 thanks!